Watson's shoulder
-
https://reddit.com/r/Browns/s/kEjss1mtiM
idk man, the whole thing just reeks to me. Look, the rational person in me gets what some of you are trying to say. Skipping this game gives a guy a full two weeks to recover and God willing not miss another snap.
I also more strongly feel like it’s being indicated the team, staff, and teammates thought he was good enough to play and he willingly did not. That shit will absolutely kill a locker room if there’s truth to it, especially because he’s the highest paid player on the team.
-
I think it was when he got a helmet to his shoulder on a designed-run down by the endzone.
-
I think it was when he got a helmet to his shoulder on a designed-run down by the endzone.
I think it was when he got a helmet to his shoulder on a designed-run down by the endzone.
The video I posted looks a lot more violent and he was down on the field. Announcer said DTR was on the field after that hit. Sure looks like they were trying to hurt him with that shot. No way that's incidental.
-
I think it was when he got a helmet to his shoulder on a designed-run down by the endzone.
The video I posted looks a lot more violent and he was down on the field. Announcer said DTR was on the field after that hit. Sure looks like they were trying to hurt him with that shot. No way that's incidental.
The video I posted looks a lot more violent and he was down on the field. Announcer said DTR was on the field after that hit. Sure looks like they were trying to hurt him with that shot. No way that's incidental.
I somewhat remember the run play and him coming up with his right arm kind of hanging there and him in discomfort...?
-
Just watching the Tennessee game again and came across this. Did someone post this already? Is this where he got hurt?
Did someone post this already? Is this where he got hurt?
Below is what is believed to have caused Watson's throwing shoulder injury.. (he gets rocked)
Right at the end he takes a helmet to his throwing shoulder
-
I'm too stupid to understand why the 230 million dollar QB is running it up the middle.
Because he is (or thinks he is) a foot-ball player, eh ? Takin' the hits to gain that extra yard ?
Evidently that makes no difference to him how much he is guaranteed to be paid by the Cleveland BROWNS. Just sayin'.
-
-
I'm too stupid to understand why the 230 million dollar QB is running it up the middle.
Because he is (or thinks he is) a foot-ball player, eh ? Takin' the hits to gain that extra yard ?
Evidently that makes no difference to him how much he is guaranteed to be paid by the Cleveland BROWNS. Just sayin'.
-
I can't blame Deshaun for that play. We were up 13-3 in the middle of the third quarter, so the game was by no means a blowout, and he picked up 10 yards but took a hit.
The real issue here is Kevin Stefanski. That was a designed QB draw. It's not really a play where your quarterback can slide, you're sending him right into traffic. Smart coaches don't put their quarterback in a position like that to get crushed. But Stefanski's a moron, so he does.
-
https://reddit.com/r/Browns/s/kEjss1mtiM
idk man, the whole thing just reeks to me. Look, the rational person in me gets what some of you are trying to say. Skipping this game gives a guy a full two weeks to recover and God willing not miss another snap.
I also more strongly feel like it’s being indicated the team, staff, and teammates thought he was good enough to play and he willingly did not. That shit will absolutely kill a locker room if there’s truth to it, especially because he’s the highest paid player on the team.
Skipping this game gives a guy a full two weeks to recover
I get it I really do, Watson not playing even though he was cleared medically. But it really is the smartest decision to sit out knowing you have a bye week. At the same time, the Browns should have a competent backup that can come in a play a game and still have your team in the mix. The Browns thought they had that in DTR but they didn't, he stunk. Is that really DTR's fault? Probably not. They didn't do themselves any favors by waiting until the last second to decide if Watson was ready to go or not. The o-line didn't give him a lot of help. The coaches didn't put him in the best possible situation to win. If we got a good performance out of DTR this is a non issue. And you damn well know there were people out there anyhow that wanted to see DTR and now they have. And hopefully it will be a while until we do again. He clearly wasn't ready.
I just rewatched the Tennessee game and I got myself to thinking, the roles really reversed from the Titans game to the Ravens game. DTR looked like Tannehill did in the previous game. Couldn't do anything without constant pressure. Almost like the Ravens used our gameplan against us.
-
I'm sure sooner or later there will be some kind of a leak that his teammates are pissed that he didn't strap it up.
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-browns-teammates-frustrated-deshaun-132503373.html
Shit, too soon?
-
I'm sure sooner or later there will be some kind of a leak that his teammates are pissed that he didn't strap it up.
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-browns-teammates-frustrated-deshaun-132503373.html
Shit, too soon?
I'm sure sooner or later there will be some kind of a leak that his teammates are pissed that he didn't strap it up.
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-browns-teammates-frustrated-deshaun-132503373.html
Shit, too soon?
This extended version of the video shows nobody came to Watson's defense after that brutal hit. Which is enough evidence in my eyes the team didn't have his back before he decided to not to play in the Ravens game
-
I'm sure sooner or later there will be some kind of a leak that his teammates are pissed that he didn't strap it up.
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-browns-teammates-frustrated-deshaun-132503373.html
Shit, too soon?
This extended version of the video shows nobody came to Watson's defense after that brutal hit. Which is enough evidence in my eyes the team didn't have his back before he decided to not to play in the Ravens game
-
Watson did not practice today and is day to day. DTR against the 49'ers defense....no thanks.
https://www.wkbn.com/sports/cleveland-browns/browns-quarterback-misses-first-practice-after-bye/
-
Watson did not practice today and is day to day. DTR against the 49'ers defense....no thanks.
https://www.wkbn.com/sports/cleveland-browns/browns-quarterback-misses-first-practice-after-bye/
Watson did not practice today and is day to day. DTR against the 49'ers defense....no thanks.
https://www.wkbn.com/sports/cleveland-browns/browns-quarterback-misses-first-practice-after-bye/
It seems like they didn't fully commit to DTR in the Baltimore game which I think hurt DTR. If they prep him properly I think he may stand a better chance but let's be real, neither one would stand a great chance against that defense.
-
Watson did not practice today and is day to day. DTR against the 49'ers defense....no thanks.
https://www.wkbn.com/sports/cleveland-browns/browns-quarterback-misses-first-practice-after-bye/
Watson did not practice today and is day to day. DTR against the 49'ers defense....no thanks.
https://www.wkbn.com/sports/cleveland-browns/browns-quarterback-misses-first-practice-after-bye/
Even if he plays I can't see us winning this one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login