Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Ratbirds..

Ratbirds..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 6 Posters 591 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 676 Posts
    • 249 Reputation
    lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I hate the dumbass ratbirds more than I hate the Steelers. They have one thing we have never had. They have an excellent Head Coach, who can win under most circumstances. He should get Coach of the Year award every year. Lamar Jackson is a great athlete...a great runner... but he is NOT  a great qb. Without Harbaugh, he would never be anything in the NFL. Stephanski is not a bad coach, but he is not on that level...not even close. His game plan sucked yesterday....as it usually does. I'm not saying he should be replaced, but sometimes I wonder. Andrew Berry is the real idiot here. That genius has this rookie as a back up to Watson? I'm no fan of Watson, but this kid had absolutely no chance. It's very frustrating to see the ratbirds beat the crap out of us with lesser talent, consistently.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I hate the Ratbirds the most as well, but hey, Lamar looked improved passing the ball yesterday. The TD to Andrews was a great throw, and he dropped a perfect pass to his RB on the sideline with what looked like great coverage.

      The rest of your rant, yeah there's been some puzzling moves to say the least. 

      In pure Browns fashion, watch 'em take down SF and make us even more nuts.

      Karlis Missed
      nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • Bob806B Bob806

        I hate the Ratbirds the most as well, but hey, Lamar looked improved passing the ball yesterday. The TD to Andrews was a great throw, and he dropped a perfect pass to his RB on the sideline with what looked like great coverage.

        The rest of your rant, yeah there's been some puzzling moves to say the least. 

        In pure Browns fashion, watch 'em take down SF and make us even more nuts.

        nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 14k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @bob806 said:

        I hate the Ratbirds the most as well, but hey, Lamar looked improved passing the ball yesterday. The TD to Andrews was a great throw, and he dropped a perfect pass to his RB on the sideline with what looked like great coverage.

        The rest of your rant, yeah there's been some puzzling moves to say the least. 

        In pure Browns fashion, watch 'em take down SF and make us even more nuts.

        Yeah I think we can all stop kidding ourselves and trying to convince ourselves Lamar can't throw the football... He's clearly improved.. Is he Elite?.. No.. But more than adequate to get it done...

        Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • AP1 A Posting Machine Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 783 Posts
          • 670 Reputation
          A AP1 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          This is going to bring out the teenage girl in me, but I hate the Ravens for far pettier purposes.

          The 1995 Browns Front Office and Coaching staff laid the foundation for two NFL Dynasties, the greatest College Football Coach of all-time, one of the most tenured College Coaches of all time.

          None of the above were to the Browns benefit and we had our hearts ripped out. I despise all of our AFCN opponents, but I despise the Ravens the most.

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I still hate the stoolers more. The hatred goes back to the 70’s for me. The raturds are above the bungles in divisional hatred. But the stoolers still top the list for me

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 15k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
              #6

              That '"fake QB" just annihilated the Browns again. 

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Browns149B Browns149

                I still hate the stoolers more. The hatred goes back to the 70’s for me. The raturds are above the bungles in divisional hatred. But the stoolers still top the list for me

                Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @browns149 said:

                I still hate the stoolers more. The hatred goes back to the 70’s for me. The raturds are above the bungles in divisional hatred. But the stoolers still top the list for me

                I thought I hated the Steelers the most.

                Then the Rats played Pitt in the AFC title game. I couldn't believe it, I wasn't rooting for Pitt, but I definitely wanted the Rats to lose. Lesser of 2 evils I suppose.

                Hate list:

                1a Balt

                1b Pitt

                1c BenGals

                4 Broncos

                5 Titans ( nee Oilers)

                6 thru 9 NFC East ( over exposed) and Philly disrespected Paul Brown in 1950

                10 Green Bay

                11 LA/St Louis/LA Rams

                12 Colts (Dungy rested his regulars)

                13 Dolphins ( 1972, 1985 we blew both playoff games)

                Ok, I'm getting fired up. Damnit I hate Mondays after a Browns loss?

                Karlis Missed
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate