Skip to content

Early Line Week 2 FWIT

The Browns Board
16 11 1.2k
  • B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
    #1

    NFL Lines For Week 2 - NFL Football Line Week Two

    NFL Line 9/20 - 9/21, 2009

    Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total

    9/20 1:00 ET At Kansas City -4 Oakland Off

    9/20 1:00 ET At Tennessee -7 Houston 41

    9/20 1:00 ET New England -6.5 At NY Jets 47

    9/20 1:00 ET At Green Bay -9* Cincinnati 43.5*

    9/20 1:00 ET Minnesota -9.5 At Detroit 47

    9/20 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -3* New Orleans Off

    9/20 1:00 ET At Atlanta -6 Carolina 43

    9/20 1:00 ET At Washington -10 St. Louis 37

    9/20 1:00 ET At Jacksonville -3.5 Arizona 43.5

    9/20 4:05 ET At San Francisco -1.5 Seattle 40

    9/20 4:05 ET At Buffalo -4.5 Tampa Bay 40.5

    9/20 4:15 ET At Denver -3 Cleveland 39.5

    9/20 4:15 ET At San Diego -5 Baltimore Off

    9/20 4:15 ET Pittsburgh -2.5* At Chicago 39*

    9/20 8:20 ET At Dallas -3 NY Giants 44

    Monday Night Football Line

    9/21 8:35 ET Indianapolis -3 At Miami 42.5

  • razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Denver by 3. Wow. Maybe we are that bad. I'd like to really hope not.

  • Denver by 3. Wow. Maybe we are that bad. I'd like to really hope not.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @razor1414 said:

    Denver by 3. Wow. Maybe we are that bad. I'd like to really hope not.

    Home team always gets 3 point (or 3.5 points). So really the line is that they are even.

  • B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @jadbf said:

    Um they won we lost....what else did you expect?

    You have to EARN the respect of the betting populace.

    Did you check the pittspuke line very interesting .

  • N NigelTufnel wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Denver is the same team as they were last year minus the Pro Bowl quarterback. I watched that Denver/Cincy game yesterday because I couldn't get the Browns. Denver flat out sucks and eeked out a very lucky win against an awful Bengals team. We'll win big.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #6

    i'd hate to say it, but that pittsburgh line is way too low. i know one game already i will win this week in my parlay. should i take the browns? i think they will win. count it.

  • Denver is the same team as they were last year minus the Pro Bowl quarterback. I watched that Denver/Cincy game yesterday because I couldn't get the Browns. Denver flat out sucks and eeked out a very lucky win against an awful Bengals team. We'll win big.

    LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @nigeltufnel said:

    Denver is the same team as they were last year minus the Pro Bowl quarterback. I watched that Denver/Cincy game yesterday because I couldn't get the Browns. Denver flat out sucks and eeked out a very lucky win against an awful Bengals team. We'll win big.

    Agreed...Denver was very lucky. Things like that don't happen very often. And the Bungles showed that they are not even close to being ready to challenge Pittspuke and the Ravens. They may not even be up to challenging the Bearcats! LOL

  • @razor1414 said:

    Denver by 3. Wow. Maybe we are that bad. I'd like to really hope not.

    Home team always gets 3 point (or 3.5 points). So really the line is that they are even.

    razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Masters said:

    Home team always gets 3 point (or 3.5 points). So really the line is that they are even.

    true, but even being even with denver. Makes me worry.

  • Masters said:

    Home team always gets 3 point (or 3.5 points). So really the line is that they are even.

    true, but even being even with denver. Makes me worry.

    B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @razor1414 said:

    true, but even being even with denver. Makes me worry.

    Denver stadium is a definite plus to the home team. Marty used to take the team out as early as he could to get the team aclimated to the thin air. You think we ran out of fuel yesterday? It really kicks ass!

  • L lambdo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    If we played Denver week 1 , we woulda won with that effort.

    We will beat them week 2, we are much better then that scrub team.

    How bout those week 2 lines..Seattle, Cleveland , Minny and New England stick out to me.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Any pro team can beat any other pro team at any given time unless your the cleveland browns then it doesnt apply! 😉

  • Denver is the same team as they were last year minus the Pro Bowl quarterback. I watched that Denver/Cincy game yesterday because I couldn't get the Browns. Denver flat out sucks and eeked out a very lucky win against an awful Bengals team. We'll win big.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nigeltufnel said:

    Denver is the same team as they were last year minus the Pro Bowl quarterback. I watched that Denver/Cincy game yesterday because I couldn't get the Browns. Denver flat out sucks and eeked out a very lucky win against an awful Bengals team. We'll win big.

    The only addition is Brian Dawkins to the second worst defense in the league. I will guarantee a win.

  • C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @shepwrite said:

    Mike Nolan is Denver's biggest addition.

    Nailed it. He turned that defense around quick. They looked pretty good on D. Its not like the Bengals cant score or move the ball. They are a better team than I thought.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @jadbf said:

    Um they won we lost....what else did you expect?

    You have to EARN the respect of the betting populace.

    Winning the respect of the betting populace is irrelevent. It is winning the respect of the professional odds setters that is important in this situation. There are really only one or two people in the whole country that actually do that job, like Robert DeNiro's character from Casino.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @jadbf said:

    Actually I thought his name was JackSplat...

    Sorry gipper, not sure you'll understand the reference. But others will enjoy it.....

    What? You think I'm stupid or something? That I am a Retard? That I don't have the intellect to understand your BS? Do I amuse you? Do you laugh behind my back? Do you think I'm funny, HA, HA, like a clown? Kick me when I'm down?

    Do you want me to go Joe Pesci on you?

    errr...I guess, in Casino, it was those other guys that went Joe Pesci on Joe Pesci..... HE became Jack Splat, right?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @jadbf said:

    Quite the contrary 🙂 I think your too smart to deal with the likes of me!

    Jack was a guy on another message board who used to claim he had a "handicapping service" and that he had a %95 sucess rate.

    he might have done it on here too.

    Maybe he crossed some guy with a bent nose who went Joe Pesci on him, eh? Ergo your use of the term "was". As in, he used to be but ain't no more.