Skip to content

"The Browns are going to the SUPERBOWL"

The Browns Board
4 3 677
  • Well maybe not this year.

    I could strangle anybody right now, i'm that pissed. I don't care if that was the 10th string defense, Quinn

    answered our question at the qb spot.

    Emotions aside, what do you see happening to correct our obvious flaws?

    What order will they address them?

    My Road Rage is in full effect today!!! Stay out of my way icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

  • When we get a manly head coach, maybe.

  • Our biggest problem is head coach and company. Lets just hope they dont do anything stupid before they get kicked out the door like get rid of KW2. Man I hope we get Cower, I really do.

  • \ said:

    Our biggest problem is head coach and company. Lets just hope they dont do anything stupid before they get kicked out the door like get rid of KW2. Man I hope we get Cower, I really do.

    I think that's Macho Man Savage's area, player trades.