▪︎ ? - MNF - / (3-2) ● COWBOYS -20- vs (2-2) CHARGERS -17- ? Oct 16.
-
︎ ? On - MNF - with The (3-2) COWBOYS vs The (2-2) CHARGERS ? October 16.
■ The ● COWBOYS WIN 20-17, " How 'bout dem Cowboys ! " Yeah they win it as ROAD / Small FAVORITES over the LAC.
︎~~~~~~~~~~
︎
MONDAY, OCTOBER 16TH
At. 8:15 PMEDT On. ABC, ESPN, ESPN DEPORTES. The. Cowboys (3-2) versus. Chargers (2-2)
-
-
-
Who are we rooting for tonight?
I hate Dallas and Brandon Staleys parents are my neighbors so... Fuck Dallas...
-
Who are we rooting for tonight?
I hate Dallas and Brandon Staleys parents are my neighbors so... Fuck Dallas...
-
Who are we rooting for tonight?
~ ? Well I'm pulling for DALLAS, in a small way tonight ...... O/U, I'm not heavy on anything but a little UNDER .... I get suckered into the OVERS, not tonight just $100 under is enough. And x3 that on BIG D, and $100 on a 2T to round it up.
I've always liked SNF & MNF action, easy pickings most of the time.
..... edit .... I was watching The Voice with my wife, I switched back to MNF in the 4th, 10-10 getting interesting now. ; - 0
-
Who are we rooting for tonight?
I hate Dallas and Brandon Staleys parents are my neighbors so... Fuck Dallas...
-
-
Who are we rooting for tonight?
Oh tonight easy lines, I've got ....
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers spread: Dallas -1.5 <--
︎. Dallas -1½
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers Over/Under: 50.5 points <--
︎ under 51½, and holding my breath ! I didn't go OVER !
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers spread: Dallas -1.5 <--
-
Who are we rooting for tonight?
Oh tonight easy lines, I've got ....
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers spread: Dallas -1.5 <--
︎. Dallas -1½
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers Over/Under: 50.5 points <--
︎ under 51½, and holding my breath ! I didn't go OVER !
Oh tonight easy lines, I've got ....
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers spread: Dallas -1.5 <--
︎. Dallas -1½
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers Over/Under: 50.5 points <--
︎ under 51½, and holding my breath ! I didn't go OVER !
Holy smokes ..... DAL 20 LAC 17 final. An INT by DAL to wrap it up. DAL + UNDER + 2T all good tonight, had to sweat the UNDER and 2T until the very end.
Even the crowd sounded like a DALLAS crowd all night ! Oh well, nice weekend SNF + MNF.
.
-
Cowboys vs. Chargers spread: Dallas -1.5 <--
-
Who are we rooting for tonight?
As much as I HATE the Scowboys, they did the Browns a favor beating the playoff rival Chargers. Watched the 4th quarter.
& mjp is right- it sounded like a Dallas home game.
-
It's very strange. The niners completely dominated the cowboys last week, and the Browns had a major clash with the niners, and it was a mutual ass kicking, with the Browns narrowly getting the huge win.
It's interesting how differently those games went. I'm in a family football pool, and we drafted teams. I have the Browns, Cowboys, Chargers, Miami, Buffalo....and I lost one and won one tonight.
The cowboys looked so different tonight, as much as I say football in a game of complex matchups, it's still tough to figure the difference in teams at times.
Our DC is a genius.
-
-
I just wanted the Cowboys to win because of the AFC standings.
The Cowboys, Chargers, & Browns are similar in that they're nearly impossible to predict week to week.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login