Skip to content

Irony

Political Discussion
7 4 453
  • Not directed to anyone here but it seems ironic that the people that rationalize, condone or even support Hamas are the same ones who scream the loudest about white supremacy or the KKK with whom they now find themselves in solidarity.

    WSS

  • I think you're misunderstanding the positions people are taking and I think you're misunderstanding/ unaware of some historical cause and effect for each group. 

    But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

  • I think you're misunderstanding the positions people are taking and I think you're misunderstanding/ unaware of some historical cause and effect for each group. 

    But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I think you're misunderstanding the positions people are taking and I think you're misunderstanding/ unaware of some historical cause and effect for each group. 

    But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

    I'm not misunderstanding anything. As ridiculous as their point of view may be the KKK hasn't really killed anybody for a long time. BLM and Hamas on the other hand?

    Nor am I misunderstanding the positions that I listed. Do you fall under one of the categories?

    WSS

  • I think you're misunderstanding the positions people are taking and I think you're misunderstanding/ unaware of some historical cause and effect for each group. 

    But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

    @mld-woody said:

    But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

    Not exactly what you guys are referring to, but I can't say I had "saving Palestine for climate justice" on my 2023 bingo card. In hindsight, I really should not have been surprised.

    image.thumb.png.e6c325ae72131c7661a04d06fee69015.png

  • I can smell that photo….uhh

  • @mld-woody said:

    But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

    Not exactly what you guys are referring to, but I can't say I had "saving Palestine for climate justice" on my 2023 bingo card. In hindsight, I really should not have been surprised.

    image.thumb.png.e6c325ae72131c7661a04d06fee69015.png

    @vaportrail said:

    Not exactly what you guys are referring to, but I can't say I had "saving Palestine for climate justice" on my 2023 bingo card. In hindsight, I really should not have been surprised.

    image.thumb.png.e6c325ae72131c7661a04d06fee69015.png

    Greta, I think your 15 minutes of fame expired quite a while ago. Not only is it out of warranty but I don't think you can still get parts for it.

    On the other hand no doubt somebody somewhere maybe even on this page is raising a fist in the air and saying out loud to no one in particular damn straight!

    ?

    WSS

  • lol and in a twist that everyone could have expected, she is now being accused of anti-semitism because there was an octopus plush and has since deleted her tweet. The ever more stringent leftist purity tests will eventually leave none of them standing. 

    image.thumb.png.e3ffcbd09044bcc70f23c8d1e901d31a.png

    image.thumb.png.58a4eee9ce9751fefd61818af445bf1a.png

    Slinging explosives into residential areas is fine. 
    Posting an octopus? Not ok. 

    This is like the circle game becoming a symbol of white supremacy all over again.