Skip to content

Nuke Map

Political Discussion
10 4 798 1
  • Pretty cool simulator, has a bunch of cool features like fallout, casualties, crater. 

    https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

    nukemap1.thumb.jpg.7d028ebdbfb352a031ac0ce1babb8935.jpg

  • For some reason, when you go to the website, ground zero is always on downtown Pittsburgh, so I did the right thing?

    nukemap3.thumb.jpg.07d5bf090f35c2b52c0315cf2077f065.jpg

  • OH YEAH!?

    nukemap3a.jpg.4bfefeede66e079eda74a92b9c6bc233.jpg

  • kek

  • N Neo

    For some reason, when you go to the website, ground zero is always on downtown Pittsburgh, so I did the right thing?

    nukemap3.thumb.jpg.07d5bf090f35c2b52c0315cf2077f065.jpg

    @neo said:

    For some reason, when you go to the website, ground zero is always on downtown Pittsburgh, so I did the right thing?

    nukemap3.thumb.jpg.07d5bf090f35c2b52c0315cf2077f065.jpg

    While I support it, in theory, it's too close to both Cleveland and North America's best source of fresh water to be allowed. Sorry. They're just going to have to nuke Seattle instead. 

  • N Neo

    Pretty cool simulator, has a bunch of cool features like fallout, casualties, crater. 

    https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

    nukemap1.thumb.jpg.7d028ebdbfb352a031ac0ce1babb8935.jpg

    @neo said:

    Pretty cool simulator, has a bunch of cool features like fallout, casualties, crater. 

    https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

    nukemap1.thumb.jpg.7d028ebdbfb352a031ac0ce1babb8935.jpg

    This similator is not even remotely close to accurate... puhleeze go away with your BS...

  • @neo said:

    For some reason, when you go to the website, ground zero is always on downtown Pittsburgh, so I did the right thing?

    nukemap3.thumb.jpg.07d5bf090f35c2b52c0315cf2077f065.jpg

    While I support it, in theory, it's too close to both Cleveland and North America's best source of fresh water to be allowed. Sorry. They're just going to have to nuke Seattle instead. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    While I support it, in theory, it's too close to both Cleveland and North America's best source of fresh water to be allowed. Sorry. They're just going to have to nuke Seattle instead. 

    Relax, I used "Fat Man". It's only a 50 KT. 

  • @neo said:

    Pretty cool simulator, has a bunch of cool features like fallout, casualties, crater. 

    https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

    nukemap1.thumb.jpg.7d028ebdbfb352a031ac0ce1babb8935.jpg

    This similator is not even remotely close to accurate... puhleeze go away with your BS...

    @nickers said:

    This similator is not even remotely close to accurate... puhleeze go away with your BS...

    It's just that, a simulator.  Something for entertainment purposes. And it's not my BS, it's the guy who designed the program. Which I believe probably has more knowledge about nukes than you have in any hair on your head.

  • N Neo

    @nickers said:

    This similator is not even remotely close to accurate... puhleeze go away with your BS...

    It's just that, a simulator.  Something for entertainment purposes. And it's not my BS, it's the guy who designed the program. Which I believe probably has more knowledge about nukes than you have in any hair on your head.

    @neo said:

    It's just that, a simulator.  Something for entertainment purposes. And it's not my BS, it's the guy who designed the program. Which I believe probably has more knowledge about nukes than you have in any hair on your head.

    Well his radiuses are way off... So I have doubts about his credentials..

  • @neo said:

    For some reason, when you go to the website, ground zero is always on downtown Pittsburgh, so I did the right thing?

    nukemap3.thumb.jpg.07d5bf090f35c2b52c0315cf2077f065.jpg

    While I support it, in theory, it's too close to both Cleveland and North America's best source of fresh water to be allowed. Sorry. They're just going to have to nuke Seattle instead. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    While I support it, in theory, it's too close to both Cleveland and North America's best source of fresh water to be allowed. Sorry. They're just going to have to nuke Seattle instead. 

    They have arange of preset "bombs". I know this is just a simulator and they probably don't know everything about what each country actually has, they list the "Davy Crockett" bomb as the smallest US bomb made a 20T, then a crude terrorist bomb at 100T, all the way up to the Tsar Bomba 500MT.  It's a good tool to give you an idea just how deadly even the crude terrorist bomb is or how fucked you truly are if they decide to go that far.

    It's actually a fun little app. I nuked my house twice?

    Me nuking everything on the map?

    8370re.gif.f9b9f7aae3088e406a83a43c85a21a1b.gif