Skip to content

Michigan, Again ...... ● ? MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT.​​​​​​​ Yes.

College Football Forum
128 15 3.4k
  • @mld-woody said:

    More smoke this week on the Internet, so we'll see what comes of it. Companies focused on analyzing practice video, more PI connections, 

    That information came from a troll account opened November 2023.

    You're making a fool of yourself you fucking labradoodle.  

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @tiamat63 said:

    That information came from a troll account opened November 2023.

    You're making a fool of yourself you fucking labradoodle.  

    I never said I believed it. There's just a lot of smoke this week. We'll see what happens. 

  • You're surprised a billion dollar organization is trying to skirt the rules to get an edge over its competitors? It doesn't have to be a "grand" competitive advantage. All-22 won't have the signal callers in frame all the time. If Stallions was close enough to hear the coaches, then that adds a whole lot more information that you'd never get filming from the stands. Whatever competitive advantage they got from this was likely not nearly as impactful as say, Harbaugh's recruiting/coaching. But that really doesn't matter - there is some non-zero advantage that was gained by breaking rules. This is why Michigan and their vaunted legal team accepted the Big Ten's punishment and left the linebackers coach holding the bag. You can't be surprised that the coaches of every Big Ten school are jumping at the chance to take down their biggest threat in the conference. You know damn well that those same coaches are also reviewing their sign stealing protocols to not get caught the same way Michigan did. 

    Your maize and blue tinted glasses are showing. The Big Ten's hands were absolutely tied. The punishment they gave Michigan was an attempt to appease all sides, including the NCAA, without jeopardizing Michigan's CFP berth. The Big Ten wants as many of their teams in the CFP as possible. They only punished the head coach and did not completely defang the Wolverines by punishing the coordinators too. Even the Browns won a playoff game with their head coach at home. 

    The scary thing for everyone else in the Big Ten is that this has made it personal for every kid who is playing for Harbaugh. I personally think they're going to whoop the Buckeyes. This is my favorite soap opera on tv right now. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @vaportrail said:

    You're surprised a billion dollar organization is trying to skirt the rules to get an edge over its competitors? It doesn't have to be a "grand" competitive advantage. All-22 won't have the signal callers in frame all the time. If Stallions was close enough to hear the coaches, then that adds a whole lot more information that you'd never get filming from the stands. Whatever competitive advantage they got from this was likely not nearly as impactful as say, Harbaugh's recruiting/coaching. But that really doesn't matter - there is some non-zero advantage that was gained by breaking rules. This is why Michigan and their vaunted legal team accepted the Big Ten's punishment and left the linebackers coach holding the bag. You can't be surprised that the coaches of every Big Ten school are jumping at the chance to take down their biggest threat in the conference. You know damn well that those same coaches are also reviewing their sign stealing protocols to not get caught the same way Michigan did. 

    Your maize and blue tinted glasses are showing. The Big Ten's hands were absolutely tied. The punishment they gave Michigan was an attempt to appease all sides, including the NCAA, without jeopardizing Michigan's CFP berth. The Big Ten wants as many of their teams in the CFP as possible. They only punished the head coach and did not completely defang the Wolverines by punishing the coordinators too. Even the Browns won a playoff game with their head coach at home. 

    The scary thing for everyone else in the Big Ten is that this has made it personal for every kid who is playing for Harbaugh. I personally think they're going to whoop the Buckeyes. This is my favorite soap opera on tv right now. 

    I never said I was surprised teams are trying to get an advantage

    It would be a combination of all 22s and everything else readily available

    So the advantage Stallions is gaining by sneaking onto the CMU sidelines is to hear those coaches talk about MSU during the game? Interesting. 

    Part of the temporary restraining order is that the initial ruling was creating harm against Michigan. Harder to prove that when you win and no other Vegas lines move. But yeah, Partridge being an idiot didn't help either. 

    I'm not surprised other schools are trying to take down Michigan. 

    I'm sure they are reviewing. Even, again, the now known sharing of "decoded" signs among OSU and others of future opponents. 

    It isn't tinted glasses to disagree that the big Tens hands were tied. 

    On the last point, it's both motivation for the players on the positive and then distraction and no Harbaugh on the negative. We'll see how it all shakes out. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #69

    IMG_5083.jpeg

  • @vaportrail said:

    You're surprised a billion dollar organization is trying to skirt the rules to get an edge over its competitors? It doesn't have to be a "grand" competitive advantage. All-22 won't have the signal callers in frame all the time. If Stallions was close enough to hear the coaches, then that adds a whole lot more information that you'd never get filming from the stands. Whatever competitive advantage they got from this was likely not nearly as impactful as say, Harbaugh's recruiting/coaching. But that really doesn't matter - there is some non-zero advantage that was gained by breaking rules. This is why Michigan and their vaunted legal team accepted the Big Ten's punishment and left the linebackers coach holding the bag. You can't be surprised that the coaches of every Big Ten school are jumping at the chance to take down their biggest threat in the conference. You know damn well that those same coaches are also reviewing their sign stealing protocols to not get caught the same way Michigan did. 

    Your maize and blue tinted glasses are showing. The Big Ten's hands were absolutely tied. The punishment they gave Michigan was an attempt to appease all sides, including the NCAA, without jeopardizing Michigan's CFP berth. The Big Ten wants as many of their teams in the CFP as possible. They only punished the head coach and did not completely defang the Wolverines by punishing the coordinators too. Even the Browns won a playoff game with their head coach at home. 

    The scary thing for everyone else in the Big Ten is that this has made it personal for every kid who is playing for Harbaugh. I personally think they're going to whoop the Buckeyes. This is my favorite soap opera on tv right now. 

    I never said I was surprised teams are trying to get an advantage

    It would be a combination of all 22s and everything else readily available

    So the advantage Stallions is gaining by sneaking onto the CMU sidelines is to hear those coaches talk about MSU during the game? Interesting. 

    Part of the temporary restraining order is that the initial ruling was creating harm against Michigan. Harder to prove that when you win and no other Vegas lines move. But yeah, Partridge being an idiot didn't help either. 

    I'm not surprised other schools are trying to take down Michigan. 

    I'm sure they are reviewing. Even, again, the now known sharing of "decoded" signs among OSU and others of future opponents. 

    It isn't tinted glasses to disagree that the big Tens hands were tied. 

    On the last point, it's both motivation for the players on the positive and then distraction and no Harbaugh on the negative. We'll see how it all shakes out. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @mld-woody said:

    I never said I was surprised teams are trying to get an advantage

    It would be a combination of all 22s and everything else readily available

    So the advantage Stallions is gaining by sneaking onto the CMU sidelines is to hear those coaches talk about MSU during the game? Interesting. 

    Part of the temporary restraining order is that the initial ruling was creating harm against Michigan. Harder to prove that when you win and no other Vegas lines move. But yeah, Partridge being an idiot didn't help either. 

    I'm not surprised other schools are trying to take down Michigan. 

    I'm sure they are reviewing. Even, again, the now known sharing of "decoded" signs among OSU and others of future opponents. 

    It isn't tinted glasses to disagree that the big Tens hands were tied. 

    On the last point, it's both motivation for the players on the positive and then distraction and no Harbaugh on the negative. We'll see how it all shakes out. 

    ...I'll read another time.  

    Go Bucks, Fuck *ichigan.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #71

    IMG_5089.png

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #72

    At this point Harbaugh should just change his name to Trump 😉

  • AxeA Axe

    At this point Harbaugh should just change his name to Trump 😉

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @axe said:

    At this point Harbaugh should just change his name to Trump 😉

    Why ?

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #74

    It appears to me that certain forces be it by hook or crook, are out to get the guy.

    https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39156339/michigan-receives-ncaa-notice-allegations-recruiting-violations

  • @axe said:

    At this point Harbaugh should just change his name to Trump 😉

    Why ?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #75

    @mjp28 said:

    Why ?

    They are both con artists losers?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Why ?

    They are both con artists losers?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @browns149 said:

    They are both con artists losers?

    Oh besides that, lol.   😆

  • @mjp28 said:

    Why ?

    They are both con artists losers?

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @browns149 said:

    They are both con artists losers?

    That would be Harbaugh and Biden.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Catapult?

    Hmmmmmmm

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

  • I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    Well said DieHard!  ??

  • I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Michigan looking way tougher than I expected.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Shaky start but I believe Michigan will win this game

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #84

    Overtime.. Michigan has the far better QB.

    Congrats Michigan

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @browns149 said:

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Go Blue!!!!!!!

    Fuck everybody

    Let's gooooooo