Michigan, Again ...... ● ? MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT. Yes.
-
-
You're surprised a billion dollar organization is trying to skirt the rules to get an edge over its competitors? It doesn't have to be a "grand" competitive advantage. All-22 won't have the signal callers in frame all the time. If Stallions was close enough to hear the coaches, then that adds a whole lot more information that you'd never get filming from the stands. Whatever competitive advantage they got from this was likely not nearly as impactful as say, Harbaugh's recruiting/coaching. But that really doesn't matter - there is some non-zero advantage that was gained by breaking rules. This is why Michigan and their vaunted legal team accepted the Big Ten's punishment and left the linebackers coach holding the bag. You can't be surprised that the coaches of every Big Ten school are jumping at the chance to take down their biggest threat in the conference. You know damn well that those same coaches are also reviewing their sign stealing protocols to not get caught the same way Michigan did.
Your maize and blue tinted glasses are showing. The Big Ten's hands were absolutely tied. The punishment they gave Michigan was an attempt to appease all sides, including the NCAA, without jeopardizing Michigan's CFP berth. The Big Ten wants as many of their teams in the CFP as possible. They only punished the head coach and did not completely defang the Wolverines by punishing the coordinators too. Even the Browns won a playoff game with their head coach at home.
The scary thing for everyone else in the Big Ten is that this has made it personal for every kid who is playing for Harbaugh. I personally think they're going to whoop the Buckeyes. This is my favorite soap opera on tv right now.
I never said I was surprised teams are trying to get an advantage
It would be a combination of all 22s and everything else readily available
So the advantage Stallions is gaining by sneaking onto the CMU sidelines is to hear those coaches talk about MSU during the game? Interesting.
Part of the temporary restraining order is that the initial ruling was creating harm against Michigan. Harder to prove that when you win and no other Vegas lines move. But yeah, Partridge being an idiot didn't help either.
I'm not surprised other schools are trying to take down Michigan.
I'm sure they are reviewing. Even, again, the now known sharing of "decoded" signs among OSU and others of future opponents.
It isn't tinted glasses to disagree that the big Tens hands were tied.
On the last point, it's both motivation for the players on the positive and then distraction and no Harbaugh on the negative. We'll see how it all shakes out.
I never said I was surprised teams are trying to get an advantage
It would be a combination of all 22s and everything else readily available
So the advantage Stallions is gaining by sneaking onto the CMU sidelines is to hear those coaches talk about MSU during the game? Interesting.
Part of the temporary restraining order is that the initial ruling was creating harm against Michigan. Harder to prove that when you win and no other Vegas lines move. But yeah, Partridge being an idiot didn't help either.
I'm not surprised other schools are trying to take down Michigan.
I'm sure they are reviewing. Even, again, the now known sharing of "decoded" signs among OSU and others of future opponents.
It isn't tinted glasses to disagree that the big Tens hands were tied.
On the last point, it's both motivation for the players on the positive and then distraction and no Harbaugh on the negative. We'll see how it all shakes out.
...I'll read another time.
Go Bucks, Fuck *ichigan.
-
-
-
-
It appears to me that certain forces be it by hook or crook, are out to get the guy.
-
-
They are both con artists losers?
Oh besides that, lol.
-
They are both con artists losers?
That would be Harbaugh and Biden.
-
Catapult?
Hmmmmmmm
-
I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.
-
I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.
I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.
Well said DieHard! ??
-
I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.
I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.
I agree. Alabama will smoke them.
-
Michigan looking way tougher than I expected.
-
-
-
I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.
I agree. Alabama will smoke them.
-
Go Blue!!!!!!!
Fuck everybody
Let's gooooooo
-
Suck my dick
Fuck OSU!
Go Blue!!!
Such a graceful winner.
Go Blue!!!!!!!
Fuck everybody
Let's gooooooo
Win with dignity…but cheat if you can!
-
Suck my dick
Fuck OSU!
Go Blue!!!
You needed overtime against Alabama? Ohio State beat Alabama in regulation with a backup QB on their way to a National Championship. In fact, hold on a second, Zeke Elliott just scored on them again....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login