Skip to content

Michigan, Again ...... ● ? MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT.​​​​​​​ Yes.

College Football Forum
128 15 3.4k
  • @mjp28 said:

    Why ?

    They are both con artists losers?

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @browns149 said:

    They are both con artists losers?

    That would be Harbaugh and Biden.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Catapult?

    Hmmmmmmm

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

  • I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    Well said DieHard!  ??

  • I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Michigan looking way tougher than I expected.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Shaky start but I believe Michigan will win this game

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #84

    Overtime.. Michigan has the far better QB.

    Congrats Michigan

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.    

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @browns149 said:

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Go Blue!!!!!!!

    Fuck everybody

    Let's gooooooo

  • @browns149 said:

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #87

    @mld-woody said:

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

    Such a graceful winner.

    @mld-woody said:

    Go Blue!!!!!!!

    Fuck everybody

    Let's gooooooo

    Win with dignity…but cheat if you can!

  • @browns149 said:

    I agree.  Alabama will smoke them. 

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #88

    @mld-woody said:

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

    You needed overtime against Alabama?  Ohio State beat Alabama in regulation with a backup QB on their way to a National Championship.  In fact, hold on a second, Zeke Elliott just scored on them again....

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #89

    That was a fun game. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

    You needed overtime against Alabama?  Ohio State beat Alabama in regulation with a backup QB on their way to a National Championship.  In fact, hold on a second, Zeke Elliott just scored on them again....

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @flugel said:

    You needed overtime against Alabama?  Ohio State beat Alabama in regulation with a backup QB on their way to a National Championship.  In fact, hold on a second, Zeke Elliott just scored on them again....

    Oh my God your delusion keeps reaching new levels of pathetic 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Suck my dick

    Fuck OSU! 

    Go Blue!!!

    Such a graceful winner.

    @mld-woody said:

    Go Blue!!!!!!!

    Fuck everybody

    Let's gooooooo

    Win with dignity…but cheat if you can!

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @canton-dawg said:

    Such a graceful winner.

    Win with dignity…but cheat if you can!

    Nothing about how OSU fans have acted for the better part of a decade, or how they've acted on the forum, lead me to want to give any of them any dignity. 

    All of the BS witch-hunt nonsense spearheaded by OSU, you know what, fuck em

  • @flugel said:

    You needed overtime against Alabama?  Ohio State beat Alabama in regulation with a backup QB on their way to a National Championship.  In fact, hold on a second, Zeke Elliott just scored on them again....

    Oh my God your delusion keeps reaching new levels of pathetic 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #92

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh my God your delusion keeps reaching new levels of pathetic 

    You’re right, Flugs is delusional…Cardale Jones wasn’t a backup, he was a 3rd stringer.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #93

    I think Corum shoulda got MVP for the game. Grittier performance. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #94

    ●  ?     MICHIGAN  27    Alabama  20  in  OT. Yes.

    .....  win it for the  BIG TEN !

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Such a graceful winner.

    Win with dignity…but cheat if you can!

    Nothing about how OSU fans have acted for the better part of a decade, or how they've acted on the forum, lead me to want to give any of them any dignity. 

    All of the BS witch-hunt nonsense spearheaded by OSU, you know what, fuck em

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @mld-woody said:

    Nothing about how OSU fans have acted for the better part of a decade, or how they've acted on the forum, lead me to want to give any of them any dignity. 

    All of the BS witch-hunt nonsense spearheaded by OSU, you know what, fuck em

    The Houston Asterisks are happy Michigan did the same thing with stealing signs.  Instead of being banned from the post season like their role models in Houston - they were rewarded for cheating. Which one of us is handling the truth and which one wants his team to be seen as martyrs?  

    Cheating is cheating.  Always has been....

    *

  • @mld-woody said:

    Nothing about how OSU fans have acted for the better part of a decade, or how they've acted on the forum, lead me to want to give any of them any dignity. 

    All of the BS witch-hunt nonsense spearheaded by OSU, you know what, fuck em

    The Houston Asterisks are happy Michigan did the same thing with stealing signs.  Instead of being banned from the post season like their role models in Houston - they were rewarded for cheating. Which one of us is handling the truth and which one wants his team to be seen as martyrs?  

    Cheating is cheating.  Always has been....

    *

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #96

    @flugel said:

    The Houston Asterisks are happy Michigan did the same thing with stealing signs.  Instead of being banned from the post season like their role models in Houston - they were rewarded for cheating. Which one of us is handling the truth and which one wants his team to be seen as martyrs?  

    Cheating is cheating.  Always has been....

    *

    Now back to Woody's lecture on how important it is for everyone to notice Michigan finally won it's very 1st BCS Playoff Game with Harbaugh.  How about that Baltimore Ravens Defensive Scheme with brother John Harbaugh giving brother Jim his 2nd consecutive Defensive Coordinator with the Ravens Defensive Scheme.  That's 1 Hell of a recruiting tool Woody even if it wasn't enough to prevent the recruiting violations and sign stealing.   Yeah, let's all join Woody in making a martyr out of Jim Harbaugh ?...