Skip to content

▪︎  ? The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

The Browns Board
573 35 12.6k 2
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #1

    Can the Browns build upon last week's improbable win?

    ▪︎  ? The Official ▪︎ Browns at Colts ▪︎ Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

     The  ■ Cleveland BROWNS  39    -at-   the Indy Colts  38.          ~      What a great  football game !      ~

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #2

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I don't know about building. That seems to be kind of cliche', but they should beat the Colts. Irsay and Haslam are going to ass fuck at halftime.

    The two Jims, or will Dee get involved?

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #3

    This thread has taken a turn.

  • This thread has taken a turn.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @unsympathetic said:

    This thread has taken a turn.

    Consider the source, as always around here. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

  • I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

    Even if we get average QB play today from Mr.Peepee.. we should win this game...

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #7

    Colts aren’t a bad team.  They have two loses to JAX a divisional opponent that knows them well.  They walked into Baltimore a n won. Pittman and Downs are nice targets on the outside and they have a two headed monster backfield (a home run and tough run guy).  Gardiner is a competitor.  This will not be easy for the defense. 
     

    gotta earn this one. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

  • sydS syd

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @syd said:

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

  • @syd said:

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #10

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    after i posted I thought of Goodwin,it would be nice to see him get his

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #11

    al most kick off see ya at the half

    GO BROWNS

  • @syd said:

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    ~       And we are ready to GO !     Hey jiggs how are you down in FLA way 

    GO BROWNS !

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Everyone get Lubed up at Lucas Oil stadium

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Let's see if that arm is in good shape

  • Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    Guess not 🤔

  • Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    Ummm...need more ford!!!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    BOO YAH BITCHES!

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Off to the races!!

  • Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #19

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    D'oh pass 1.   Hey Korsou, how's things ?

    WHOA TD !

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #20

    Deshaun Watson, Under 256.6 total yards.

    Jerome Ford, OVER 62 yards...   

    edit:  2nd prop hit on the 2nd carry ??