Skip to content

▪︎  ? The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

The Browns Board
573 35 12.7k 2
  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    If PJ can limit his INTs, we stand a decent chance of winning this one

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Change your tampon. 

    Keep your weird fetishes out of game chat.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Keep your weird fetishes out of game chat.

    Pipe down, pussy. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Another fucking great kick by Hopkins!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    There's a huge difference between making proper bets and thinking you should go for it on 4th and 4 with a guy who hasn't been able to pass at all this game on a team with three timeouts. 

    I'm just highly critical of myself.

    Colts thin at CB, Brownies go tempo and catch them in back to back calls going at the replacements.  Good coaching, good execution.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Colts thin at CB, Brownies go tempo and catch them in back to back calls going at the replacements.  Good coaching, good execution.

    This. Stefanski has taken a TON of criticism, and probably some of it fair, but he's been REALLY good today. 

  • Another fucking great kick by Hopkins!

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Another fucking great kick by Hopkins!

    Just can't believe it. Shore up the communication bullshit and start forcing punts. I promise you the Colts WILL give us the ball again if we play soundly. What a gritty performance by special teams and Myles "Big Game" Garrett. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    God I Love  are D 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    so any word on Watson ? 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    d- hop has been clutch, putting aside his worth after 45 yards...

    they're being proven as wrong again

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

  • sydS syd

    so any word on Watson ? 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    so any word on Watson ? 

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

  • @syd said:

    so any word on Watson ? 

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

    shoulder ?  I mean it didn't look that bad . oh well thanks

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    oh ya

  • @kvoethe said:

    Keep your weird fetishes out of game chat.

    Pipe down, pussy. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Pipe down, pussy. 

    Same schtick every week.  Dude grow up.  Its a battle of wits and you are un-armed. Let it go...its ok.  Kick me out of that space in your head please.  Move on.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

    Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

    Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

  • Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

    Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

    Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

    Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

    Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

    Unless they bring DW back in....passed protocols.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    The boy hates losing. LOL!?? Just click on the you tube link.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    shut this run game down from Schwartz at halftime .. set 1 done...

    Lets go Offense ! 

  • sydS syd

    @gumby73 said:

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

    shoulder ?  I mean it didn't look that bad . oh well thanks

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    shoulder ?  I mean it didn't look that bad . oh well thanks

    When he was coming off the field his right shoulder was definitely hanging. Honestly his first throw to ford on the checkdown his throwing motion was way off and he short armed it so i don't think he is confident in it or its still hurting him and if he plays like that he's only hurting the team so best to keep him sidelined until he's confident and pain free

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    I tell you what, I can't BELIEVE coaches haven't gotten onto DPJ about the way he holds the football in traffic. It's extended in one arm and I've been saying it for two years. Not trying to be negative, but that's going to surface at the worst possible time. 

    Guys...I thought Garrett forced a pick 6 with that deflection. Oh man, he popped it straight up. So close! They WILL give us another one, I know it. Let's go score a TD and win. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Buckner is an animal.  We ran that pin/pull Y trap last week and he recognized it immediately.