Skip to content

▪︎  ? The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

The Browns Board
573 35 12.6k 2
  • sydS syd

    so any word on Watson ? 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    so any word on Watson ? 

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

  • @syd said:

    so any word on Watson ? 

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

    shoulder ?  I mean it didn't look that bad . oh well thanks

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    oh ya

  • @kvoethe said:

    Keep your weird fetishes out of game chat.

    Pipe down, pussy. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Pipe down, pussy. 

    Same schtick every week.  Dude grow up.  Its a battle of wits and you are un-armed. Let it go...its ok.  Kick me out of that space in your head please.  Move on.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

    Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

    Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

  • Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

    Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

    Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

    Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

    Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

    Unless they bring DW back in....passed protocols.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    The boy hates losing. LOL!?? Just click on the you tube link.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    shut this run game down from Schwartz at halftime .. set 1 done...

    Lets go Offense ! 

  • sydS syd

    @gumby73 said:

    per radio feed, he's passed concussion test// 2nd half pending on shoulder

    shoulder ?  I mean it didn't look that bad . oh well thanks

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    shoulder ?  I mean it didn't look that bad . oh well thanks

    When he was coming off the field his right shoulder was definitely hanging. Honestly his first throw to ford on the checkdown his throwing motion was way off and he short armed it so i don't think he is confident in it or its still hurting him and if he plays like that he's only hurting the team so best to keep him sidelined until he's confident and pain free

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    I tell you what, I can't BELIEVE coaches haven't gotten onto DPJ about the way he holds the football in traffic. It's extended in one arm and I've been saying it for two years. Not trying to be negative, but that's going to surface at the worst possible time. 

    Guys...I thought Garrett forced a pick 6 with that deflection. Oh man, he popped it straight up. So close! They WILL give us another one, I know it. Let's go score a TD and win. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Buckner is an animal.  We ran that pin/pull Y trap last week and he recognized it immediately. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

    Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

    Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

    Unless they bring DW back in....passed protocols.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Unless they bring DW back in....passed protocols.

    No way. I'm guessing multiple weeks out. Minimum of 2.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Cooper needed that one. ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Colts coaches are going to be PISSED.   They dialed up the right call and Gardner forces one downfield when he had room in front of him.  

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Woot!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Alex Wright done for day concussion..

    nice pick D. Ward !

  • bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    Lets fucking go ward.  Best defensive end and best corner in the league are Cleveland browns

  • @kvoethe said:

    Unless they bring DW back in....passed protocols.

    No way. I'm guessing multiple weeks out. Minimum of 2.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    No way. I'm guessing multiple weeks out. Minimum of 2.

    Hell I think his shoulder is still toast, even if he doesn't have a concussion. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Gardner being Gardner. We need to win this game

  • Colts coaches are going to be PISSED.   They dialed up the right call and Gardner forces one downfield when he had room in front of him.  

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Colts coaches are going to be PISSED.   They dialed up the right call and Gardner forces one downfield when he had room in front of him.  

    Seen THAT before! But we've been saying it, Colts WILL give it to us. Now, everyone knows we're running it here, have to get plus yards on first. Behind the sticks is punt-tastic. Dial up our best run, block it up, and finish their asses.