Skip to content

▪︎  ? The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

The Browns Board
573 35 12.7k 2
  • N Neo

    I just want people to think about something,  Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl with a similar defense. We aren't getting anything near a Trent Dilfer performance out of PJ Walker. If this how things are going to be with Watson going forward,  they need to find a competant backup ASAP. We have a Super Bowl window and can't allow it to close because of sub par quarterback play.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    I just want people to think about something,  Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl with a similar defense. 

     I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

     They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

     You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

  • Bad game, but I'll take the win

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Bad game, but I'll take the win

    When you come right down to it  ALL WINS  feel so nice.   Sure beats  "we played so good but" ..... lost.

    Hey    "the game of the week"   CLE 39   ind 38   with a 3rd string quarterback named  "PJ"   what a finish !

    GO BROWNS !       😁

  • @bowser76 said:

    ANDREW BERRY GETS THE GAME BALL FOR THIS WIN:

    DUSTIN HOPKINS, P.J. WALKER AND KAREEM HUNT

    3 PLAYERS WHO WERE NOT ON OUR TRAINING CAMP ROSTER OR THE PRESEASON, BUT THEY WON US THE GAME.

    ? ? ? ? ?

    Well where did you come from ....  but you are CORRECT .... Virgin Islands, nice.   

    And welcome to TBB, check out our welcome new members thread.   mjp.

    Bowser76B Bowser76 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Well where did you come from ....  but you are CORRECT .... Virgin Islands, nice.   

    And welcome to TBB, check out our welcome new members thread.   mjp.

    Thanks. I only have three (now 4) posts in two years on this board, so I need to post way more often.

    But just to follow up, a GM's job is never done. For AB to get those 3 guys right before the start of the season is HUGE.

    BTW, congrats to Zadarius for finally getting a sack this season on that last play.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Sorry.  Cleveland WINS !   Game of the week !

    Why are you acting as if I'm rooting against the browns? Because I think Watson was a huge mistake? We'll see how it all turns out, but I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about him. 

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why are you acting as if I'm rooting against the browns? Because I think Watson was a huge mistake? We'll see how it all turns out, but I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about him. 

    I wanted to give Watson a chance, but I'm not impressed with him at all.  

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    Nice one? You're clearly having thoughts about transgender stuff. So just go ahead and publicly identify as one. We already know.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Nice one? You're clearly having thoughts about transgender stuff. So just go ahead and publicly identify as one. We already know.

    Clearly. You want me to be your mama? Suckle my teat mofo.

  • @neo said:

    I just want people to think about something,  Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl with a similar defense. 

     I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

     They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

     You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

     I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

     They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

     You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

    You’re mama’s a man

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Nice one? You're clearly having thoughts about transgender stuff. So just go ahead and publicly identify as one. We already know.

    Clearly. You want me to be your mama? Suckle my teat mofo.

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by BernieSuperBowl2

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Clearly. You want me to be your mama? Suckle my teat mofo.

    I'm sure you do you have teats. But no thanks. Hard pass.

  • @tiamat63 said:

     I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

     They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

     You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

    You’re mama’s a man

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    Your... every single time.... "Your". ?

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by MDDawg

    Great win, pulsating and thought we lost the game so many times in the final 2 minutes. Since the return we've been on the losing end of these so many times. Defense is still a work in progress and that layoff has set back Deshaun considerably.

  • Great win, pulsating and thought we lost the game so many times in the final 2 minutes. Since the return we've been on the losing end of these so many times. Defense is still a work in progress and that layoff has set back Deshaun considerably.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mddawg said:

    Great win, Ipulsating and thought we lost the game so many times in the final 2 minutes. Since the return we've been on the losing end of these so many times. Defense is still a work in progress and that layoff has set back Deshaun considerably.

    I think his shoulder is mush, and it might be quite a while before he's back. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Clearly. You want me to be your mama? Suckle my teat mofo.

    I'm sure you do you have teats. But no thanks. Hard pass.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    I'm sure you do you teats. But no thanks. Hard pass.

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    I'm sure you do you teats. But no thanks. Hard pass.

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

    You're sick!

  • C Cleve Sux wrote on last edited by

    Don't you EVER whine again about calls you think went the Steelers' way. This is the second straight week the refs handed the game to Cleveland. Disgusting.

    Sincerely, 

    Angry at all the bullshit calls going Cleveland's way

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    I'm not. Mjp is being a dick, so I'm returning the favor.

    You’re mama’s a man

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    I’m watching the squeelers and the announcer said the league leader in INT’s last year had only six. Is that possible?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    Your... every single time.... "Your". ?

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your... every single time.... "Your". ?

    Poetic licence.

    If you know the rules, you can break them. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

    You're sick!

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    You're sick!

    *your* sick

  • sydS syd

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

  • @syd said:

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    LOL fucking Douche ,hhahah

  • @syd said:

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    Pure Gold