Skip to content

▪︎  ? The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

The Browns Board
573 35 12.7k 2
  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Clearly. You want me to be your mama? Suckle my teat mofo.

    I'm sure you do you have teats. But no thanks. Hard pass.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    I'm sure you do you teats. But no thanks. Hard pass.

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    I'm sure you do you teats. But no thanks. Hard pass.

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

    You're sick!

  • C Cleve Sux wrote on last edited by

    Don't you EVER whine again about calls you think went the Steelers' way. This is the second straight week the refs handed the game to Cleveland. Disgusting.

    Sincerely, 

    Angry at all the bullshit calls going Cleveland's way

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    I'm not. Mjp is being a dick, so I'm returning the favor.

    You’re mama’s a man

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    I’m watching the squeelers and the announcer said the league leader in INT’s last year had only six. Is that possible?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    Your... every single time.... "Your". ?

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your... every single time.... "Your". ?

    Poetic licence.

    If you know the rules, you can break them. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ll shave them for you ever you reconsider. No one likes a hairy teat. 

    You're sick!

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    You're sick!

    *your* sick

  • sydS syd

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You’re mama’s a man

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

  • @syd said:

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    LOL fucking Douche ,hhahah

  • @syd said:

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    Pure Gold

  • @syd said:

    oh wait  I get it ,your nickers mom, Damn I should have figured that out a while ago LMAO

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

  • @mddawg said:

    Great win, Ipulsating and thought we lost the game so many times in the final 2 minutes. Since the return we've been on the losing end of these so many times. Defense is still a work in progress and that layoff has set back Deshaun considerably.

    I think his shoulder is mush, and it might be quite a while before he's back. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think his shoulder is mush, and it might be quite a while before he's back. 

    Stefanski:    "Deshaun took that big hit".

    “I did not want to put him back out there. He cleared concussion protocol but I wanted to protect our franchise quarterback. It was my decision.”

    “He’s our starter in Seattle. It will always be my decision to protect our players.”

    Ok Coach ?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Sorry.  Cleveland WINS !   Game of the week !

    Why are you acting as if I'm rooting against the browns? Because I think Watson was a huge mistake? We'll see how it all turns out, but I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about him. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why are you acting as if I'm rooting against the browns? Because I think Watson was a huge mistake? We'll see how it all turns out, but I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about him. 

    Watson's  ridiculous contract  was a huge mistake.  And he may OR may not turn out to be an okay quarterback  IF  he returns to his prior quarterback skills ..... that is yet to be seen.

    His mega-guaranteed  contract was a  huge  mistake.  The Cleveland BROWNS.INC  is unfortunly tied to DW regardless of his performence.   What idiot agreed to that mon-strons-ity of a deal ?   (guess who)  

    Let's hope for the BROWNS sake he turns out as a franchise quarterback ..... afterall "we" already PAID for one.   Not a good business deal.    

    Oh i assume that if you are here that you are a loyal die-hard BROWNS fan.   That's why we are all here (well 98.6% of us).

    GO BROWNS !       🙂

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    images (1).jpeg

    Bernie-Kosar-1.jpg

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

    Wham bam thank ya ma’am

  • @nickers said:

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

    Wham bam thank ya ma’am

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Wham bam thank ya ma’am

    LOL! :))

  • @neo said:

    I just want people to think about something,  Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl with a similar defense. 

     I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

     They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

     You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

     I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

     They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

     You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

    You're probably right about this not being the Ravens defense but this Browns D is a bandaid for the poor QB play of Walker and sooner or later it won't be enough. We need a competant backup to Watson.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    @nickers said:

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

    what can i say ? we are part of the illuminati and you were not invited and i  am not dead

  • ANDREW BERRY GETS THE GAME BALL FOR THIS WIN:

    DUSTIN HOPKINS, P.J. WALKER AND KAREEM HUNT

    3 PLAYERS WHO WERE NOT ON OUR TRAINING CAMP ROSTER OR THE PRESEASON, BUT THEY WON US THE GAME.

    ? ? ? ? ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @bowser76 said:

    ANDREW BERRY GETS THE GAME BALL FOR THIS WIN:

    DUSTIN HOPKINS, P.J. WALKER AND KAREEM HUNT

    3 PLAYERS WHO WERE NOT ON OUR TRAINING CAMP ROSTER OR THE PRESEASON, BUT THEY WON US THE GAME.

    ? ? ? ? ?

    @mjp28 said:

    Well where did you come from ....  but you are CORRECT .... Virgin Islands, nice.   

    And welcome to TBB, check out our welcome new members thread.   mjp.

    And here I was about to ask who had been sacrificing virgins the last couple of weeks to insure that Browns win games. But now I have the answer: Bowser76.?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

    Hug you’re brother. 

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

    I also know that  Mopar  is beating me 114-76  as of right now including the BROWNS 22 points today on Defense.  Thats on my favorite Fleaflicker Fantasy League  much better than the Yahoo or ESPN Leagues ...... even though im in a rare 1st place in out Yahoo League here on TBB.

    Oh well  Browns57 will probably get a rare win here on our TBB this weekend.   And such it goes on the FLs.  😍