Skip to content

▪︎  ? The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

The Browns Board
573 35 12.6k 2
  • Can the Browns build upon last week's improbable win?

    ▪︎  ? The Official ▪︎ Browns at Colts ▪︎ Game 6 Thread  ?   Oct. 22

     The  ■ Cleveland BROWNS  39    -at-   the Indy Colts  38.          ~      What a great  football game !      ~

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I don't know about building. That seems to be kind of cliche', but they should beat the Colts. Irsay and Haslam are going to ass fuck at halftime.

    The two Jims, or will Dee get involved?

  • This thread has taken a turn.

  • This thread has taken a turn.

    @unsympathetic said:

    This thread has taken a turn.

    Consider the source, as always around here. 

  • I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

  • I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

    Even if we get average QB play today from Mr.Peepee.. we should win this game...

  • Colts aren’t a bad team.  They have two loses to JAX a divisional opponent that knows them well.  They walked into Baltimore a n won. Pittman and Downs are nice targets on the outside and they have a two headed monster backfield (a home run and tough run guy).  Gardiner is a competitor.  This will not be easy for the defense. 
     

    gotta earn this one. 

  • due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

  • sydS syd

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    @syd said:

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

  • @syd said:

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    after i posted I thought of Goodwin,it would be nice to see him get his

  • al most kick off see ya at the half

    GO BROWNS

  • @syd said:

    due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

    ~       And we are ready to GO !     Hey jiggs how are you down in FLA way 

    GO BROWNS !

  • Everyone get Lubed up at Lucas Oil stadium

  • Let's see if that arm is in good shape

  • Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    Guess not 🤔

  • Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    Ummm...need more ford!!!

  • BOO YAH BITCHES!

  • Off to the races!!

  • Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Let's see if that arm is in good shape

    D'oh pass 1.   Hey Korsou, how's things ?

    WHOA TD !

  • Deshaun Watson, Under 256.6 total yards.

    Jerome Ford, OVER 62 yards...   

    edit:  2nd prop hit on the 2nd carry ??