Love for Stefanski.
-
To me, losing to the Ravens is what it is. They are playing lights out right now, and overall are a top 2-3 team in the NFL. That loss would really pivot the focus to being a top wild card team, which would be right in front of the team given the schedule after Pittsburgh.
I definitely think though Pittsburgh is in that "must win" category. Not only are they direct competition for that WC spot, a loss to them, at home, would be a bad tone setter for the rest of the year.
To me, losing to the Ravens is what it is. They are playing lights out right now, and overall are a top 2-3 team in the NFL. That loss would really pivot the focus to being a top wild card team, which would be right in front of the team given the schedule after Pittsburgh.
I definitely think though Pittsburgh is in that "must win" category. Not only are they direct competition for that WC spot, a loss to them, at home, would be a bad tone setter for the rest of the year.
My hope is they have peaked then stumble against us... Yeah.. Wishful thinking but... Any given Sunday , Right?
-
It cannot be stated enough, the job Schwartz but (including) Stefanski has done to keep this unit glued together. Easily coach of the year this far.
-
-
I have been quite critical of him, but I am very happy to see him proving me wrong. This team has got some fight in em.
-
I predicted a 7-10 season and Stefanski getting fired after the season ended.
It's looking like I will be dead wrong.
I'm thrilled!
-
I predicted a 7-10 season and Stefanski getting fired after the season ended.
It's looking like I will be dead wrong.
I'm thrilled!
I predicted a 7-10 season and Stefanski getting fired after the season ended.
It's looking like I will be dead wrong.
I'm thrilled!
Being a Browns fan & staying optimistic is tough, especially in the social media era.
My FB & Twitter ( X) is mainly negative. Even our threads on here get extremely negative.
Do I get pissed & over react? Yes.
Beat Pittsburgh.
-
Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary?
The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game.
I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.
-
Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary?
The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game.
I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.
e; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary.
it was the smart thing to do
oh and you fucking forgot to say how stupid he was to stick with the run game. or only attempting one screen play.
obviously you do not know jack about the game
-
The injuries are really starting to pile up and I understand the wheels can fall off at any time but what Stef has had to deal with so far and we are 6-3 easily could be 7-2 is just remarkable. The way the team fought back yesterday speaks volumes that they believe now.
-
e; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary.
it was the smart thing to do
oh and you fucking forgot to say how stupid he was to stick with the run game. or only attempting one screen play.
obviously you do not know jack about the game
it was the smart thing to do
oh and you fucking forgot to say how stupid he was to stick with the run game. or only attempting one screen play.
obviously you do not know jack about the game
Exactly, that was definitely outside Hopkin's range and I was surprised they initially thought about it.
-
The injuries are really starting to pile up and I understand the wheels can fall off at any time but what Stef has had to deal with so far and we are 6-3 easily could be 7-2 is just remarkable. The way the team fought back yesterday speaks volumes that they believe now.
The injuries are really starting to pile up and I understand the wheels can fall off at any time but what Stef has had to deal with so far and we are 6-3 easily could be 7-2 is just remarkable. The way the team fought back yesterday speaks volumes that they believe now.
We had our No. 4 tackle - and a guy many us didn’t know existed playing right and left tackle against one of the top defenses in the league. It wasn’t perfect - but we rushed for 178 yards and got 24 first downs.
We had a backup come in a get a key INT. We had a much maligned DT - draft bust up to this year- block a FG.
Stef had a good message post game about needing everyone- they certainly do. I like that he leaned on the run game when he loves to throw the ball…and essentially wore the Ravens out.
-
Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary?
The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game.
I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.
Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary?
The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game.
I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.
We overcame bad luck, bad bounces, injuries and the refs…I’m definitely not a Stef fanboy but he deserves a lot of credit. That was a type of game where EVERY Browns team post 1999 would have lost.
Having said that…PJ Walker running around throwing 8 yards short of the end zone has more risk than payoff.
Sure a kick 6 would be possible…more likely see a blocked kick return- Part 2 from the Ravens…but I am not for any decision where PJ Walker handles a football for an extended period of time. Minor brain fart…I’m sure others may disagree so who knows -
Another testament to the job Stefanski's doing.
-
Here's a stat a friend of mine sent me that honestly blows my mind:
With today's win, the Browns are 22-10 at home under Kevin Stefanski since he became head coach in 2020, a .688 win %,
-
Stefanski consistently owns teams who’s logo is a cat
-
Here's a stat a friend of mine sent me that honestly blows my mind:
With today's win, the Browns are 22-10 at home under Kevin Stefanski since he became head coach in 2020, a .688 win %,
Here's a stat a friend of mine sent me that honestly blows my mind:
With today's win, the Browns are 22-10 at home under Kevin Stefanski since he became head coach in 2020, a .688 win %,
Stefanski forever!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login