Skip to content

Love for Stefanski.

The Browns Board
103 24 5.6k 1
  • It cannot be stated enough, the job Schwartz but (including) Stefanski has done to keep this unit glued together.  Easily coach of the year this far. 

  • N Neo

    It cannot be stated enough, the job Schwartz but (including) Stefanski has done to keep this unit glued together.  Easily coach of the year this far. 

    @neo said:

    It cannot be stated enough, the job Schwartz but (including) Stefanski has done to keep this unit glued together.  Easily coach of the year this far. 

    Yeah and all those Stefanski haters can go root for Baltimore.

  • @neo said:

    It cannot be stated enough, the job Schwartz but (including) Stefanski has done to keep this unit glued together.  Easily coach of the year this far. 

    Yeah and all those Stefanski haters can go root for Baltimore.

    @mddawg said:

    Yeah and all those Stefanski haters can go root for 

    I'm not a moderator, but I just erased that hideous word. 

  • I have been quite critical of him, but I am very happy to see him proving me wrong. This team has got some fight in em. 

  • I predicted a 7-10 season and Stefanski getting fired after the season ended.

    It's looking like I will be dead wrong.

    I'm thrilled!

  • I predicted a 7-10 season and Stefanski getting fired after the season ended.

    It's looking like I will be dead wrong.

    I'm thrilled!

    @dutch-oven said:

    I predicted a 7-10 season and Stefanski getting fired after the season ended.

    It's looking like I will be dead wrong.

    I'm thrilled!

    Being a Browns fan & staying optimistic is tough, especially in the social media era. 

    My FB & Twitter ( X) is mainly negative. Even our threads on here get extremely negative. 

    Do I get pissed & over react? Yes. 

    Beat Pittsburgh. 

  • Hey we're winning.. Lets roll with it...

  • Fuck Shitmypantski he's a mid tier coach...

    @nickers said:

    Fuck Shitmypantski he's a mid tier coach...

    what ever you say nickers

  • Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary? 

    The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game. 

    I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.

  • Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary? 

    The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game. 

    I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.

    @browns57 said:

    e; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary.

    it was the smart thing to do

    oh and you  fucking forgot to say how stupid he was to stick with the run game. or only attempting one screen play. 

    obviously you do not know jack about the game

  • The injuries are really starting to pile up and I understand the wheels can fall off at any time but what Stef has had to deal with so far and we are 6-3 easily could be 7-2 is just remarkable.  The way the team fought back yesterday speaks volumes that they believe now. 

  • sydS syd

    @browns57 said:

    e; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary.

    it was the smart thing to do

    oh and you  fucking forgot to say how stupid he was to stick with the run game. or only attempting one screen play. 

    obviously you do not know jack about the game

    @syd said:

    it was the smart thing to do

    oh and you  fucking forgot to say how stupid he was to stick with the run game. or only attempting one screen play. 

    obviously you do not know jack about the game

    Exactly, that was definitely outside Hopkin's range and I was surprised they initially thought about it.

  • N Neo

    The injuries are really starting to pile up and I understand the wheels can fall off at any time but what Stef has had to deal with so far and we are 6-3 easily could be 7-2 is just remarkable.  The way the team fought back yesterday speaks volumes that they believe now. 

    @neo said:

    The injuries are really starting to pile up and I understand the wheels can fall off at any time but what Stef has had to deal with so far and we are 6-3 easily could be 7-2 is just remarkable.  The way the team fought back yesterday speaks volumes that they believe now. 

    We had our No. 4 tackle - and a guy many us didn’t know existed playing right and left tackle against one of the top defenses in the league.  It wasn’t perfect - but we rushed for 178 yards and got 24 first downs. 
     

    We had a backup come in a get a key INT.  We had a much maligned DT - draft bust up to this year- block a FG. 
     

    Stef had a good message post game about needing everyone- they certainly do. I like that he leaned on the run game when he loves to throw the ball…and essentially wore the Ravens out. 

  • Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary? 

    The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game. 

    I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.

    @browns57 said:

    Stefanski leaves a lot to be desired with his play-calling, and I am still convinced he must be stripped of his duties. Nothing has changed. There were many examples even today. The biggest one was with 7 seconds left before halftime; he had them line up for a field goal and then called a timeout and put PJ Walker in to throw a Hail Mary. WHY? Hopkins made a 58-yarder recently. Kick the damn field goal. What was he worried about? Did he think if there was a miss, the Ravens would score a TD in the two or three seconds left with their own Hail Mary? 

    The bottom line is that we won today the same way we have all year. Our defense refused to lose the game. 

    I guess some people here have already forgotten the COVID game where we lit up the scoreboard while Stefanski was at home sitting in his Lazy Boy.

    We overcame bad luck, bad bounces, injuries and the refs…I’m definitely not a Stef fanboy but he deserves a lot of credit.  That was a type of game where EVERY Browns team post 1999 would have lost.  
     

    Having said that…PJ Walker running around throwing 8 yards short of the end zone has more risk than payoff. 
    Sure a kick 6 would be possible…more likely see a blocked kick return- Part 2 from the Ravens…but I am not for any decision where PJ Walker handles a football for an extended period of time.   Minor brain fart…I’m sure others may disagree so who knows

  • Here's a stat a friend of mine sent me that honestly blows my mind:

    With today's win, the Browns are 22-10 at home under Kevin Stefanski since he became head coach in 2020, a .688 win %, 

  • Stefanski consistently owns teams who’s logo is a cat 

  • Stefanski consistently owns teams who’s logo is a cat 

    @bbedward said:

    Stefanski consistently owns teams who’s logo is a cat 

    May he beat that large furry creature this coming Sunday too...  

  • Here's a stat a friend of mine sent me that honestly blows my mind:

    With today's win, the Browns are 22-10 at home under Kevin Stefanski since he became head coach in 2020, a .688 win %, 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Here's a stat a friend of mine sent me that honestly blows my mind:

    With today's win, the Browns are 22-10 at home under Kevin Stefanski since he became head coach in 2020, a .688 win %, 

    Stefanski forever!

  • The Browns literally took a 38 year old QB off the couch to be the 4th QB to start. This season we've beaten the following teams, all of which would be in the playoffs if the season ended today:

    - Steelers

    - 49ers

    - Ravens

    - Jaguars

    - Colts

    - Bengals (who I get are on the outside but right there)

    and are in the drivers seat to be a playoff team this year. Despite this, some of you clowns are still suggesting Stefanski isn't an extremely quality head coach. It's like you all forget the days of Pat Shurmer looking like he saw the face of God on the sideline every week.

    The fact Kevin isn't a serious contender for COY is crazy to me.