Deshaun Watson is a Poosie!
-
Hey Nickers- did you read that article? We're stuck with the guy... Your hate and dislike of the guy isn't going to make him go away.
"To be clear: There is no chance in hell Watson gets benched. It’s a functional impossibility at this point. Cleveland committed too much guaranteed money and helped Watson by back-loading his contract that there’s no way to operate inside the cap and sign another top-tier QB."
-
I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.
-
I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.
I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.
What Larry fails to realize is keeping him helps nothing... The money is already gone... Cut your losses and move on...
-
I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.
What Larry fails to realize is keeping him helps nothing... The money is already gone... Cut your losses and move on...
What Larry fails to realize is keeping him helps nothing... The money is already gone... Cut your losses and move on...
But move on to what? Who? This thing is going to have to play out.
Is it looking for all the world that it was a bad trade. Sure. But it is what it is for the immediate future. Like everything else, we have to endure it...for better or worse.
-
What Larry fails to realize is keeping him helps nothing... The money is already gone... Cut your losses and move on...
But move on to what? Who? This thing is going to have to play out.
Is it looking for all the world that it was a bad trade. Sure. But it is what it is for the immediate future. Like everything else, we have to endure it...for better or worse.
-
At least we have a QB dumpster fire at 4-2 instead of 2-4 this year.
-
-
i'm waiting till the end of the year before i blow a gasket,but we will see
Well considering Ddubs questionable past behavior and the fact this contract is guaranteed... But I have this feeling things aren't getting any better and there'll be an amicable parting of ways eventually... He won't stay as a back up I'm sure... If he has any class... He'll rework the contract and gtfoot!
-
i'm waiting till the end of the year before i blow a gasket,but we will see
Well considering Ddubs questionable past behavior and the fact this contract is guaranteed... But I have this feeling things aren't getting any better and there'll be an amicable parting of ways eventually... He won't stay as a back up I'm sure... If he has any class... He'll rework the contract and gtfoot!
Well considering Ddubs questionable past behavior and the fact this contract is guaranteed... But I have this feeling things aren't getting any better and there'll be an amicable parting of ways eventually... He won't stay as a back up I'm sure... If he has any class... He'll rework the contract and gtfoot!
we will see ? right now I am a little worried about are run game. Ford to miss 1 to 2 weeks Hunt banged up. which leaves us Strong who btw I thought played well yesterday, anyone know if we have any depth on the practice squad ?
-
Well considering Ddubs questionable past behavior and the fact this contract is guaranteed... But I have this feeling things aren't getting any better and there'll be an amicable parting of ways eventually... He won't stay as a back up I'm sure... If he has any class... He'll rework the contract and gtfoot!
we will see ? right now I am a little worried about are run game. Ford to miss 1 to 2 weeks Hunt banged up. which leaves us Strong who btw I thought played well yesterday, anyone know if we have any depth on the practice squad ?
-
-
-
-
well have fun and don't pull a Njoku
Naw man , I'm not a Meth head like my dumbass Stepbrother was... Fuck did 4 years in the clink for arson... His story was he tried to contain something he was burning in a garbage can and his apartment caught on fire... My instinct tells me he was trying to cook meth and fucked up... They don't throw you in the clink if you accidentally caught your living quarters or house on fire...
-
well have fun and don't pull a Njoku
Naw man , I'm not a Meth head like my dumbass Stepbrother was... Fuck did 4 years in the clink for arson... His story was he tried to contain something he was burning in a garbage can and his apartment caught on fire... My instinct tells me he was trying to cook meth and fucked up... They don't throw you in the clink if you accidentally caught your living quarters or house on fire...
Naw man , I'm not a Meth head like my dumbass Stepbrother was... Fuck did 4 years in the clink for arson... His story was he tried to contain something he was burning in a garbage can and his apartment caught on fire... My instinct tells me he was trying to cook meth and fucked up...
so wait ? are you saying that Njoku was doing meth ? or crack ? and if that was the case I would have said, dont pull a richard pryor
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
