Skip to content

Deshaun Watson is a Poosie!

The Browns Board
33 12 2.4k 1
  • N Neo

    @darkside5 said:

    I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.

    I don't agree with that. I stand by that it was the right move to sign Watson, we saw what he could do in the Tennessee game. What better QB was available that would have come here? What I don't agree with is why would they put a hex on the organization by not including some kind of clauses or performance based safeguards in Watson's contract? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PLAY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO? Who's fucking bright idea was it to hand a fully guaranteed contract to someone who is in trouble with the law? And people channel their hate towards Watson. Really? REALLY?? Do people really think that if they gave a fully guaranteed 200 million dollar contract to anyone else on the planet that they wouldn't do the same thing?

    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @neo said:

    I don't agree with that. I stand by that it was the right move to sign Watson, we saw what he could do in the Tennessee game. What better QB was available that would have come here? What I don't agree with is why would they put a hex on the organization by not including some kind of clauses or performance based safeguards in Watson's contract? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PLAY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO? Who's fucking bright idea was it to hand a fully guaranteed contract to someone who is in trouble with the law? And people channel their hate towards Watson. Really? REALLY?? Do people really think that if they gave a fully guaranteed 200 million dollar contract to anyone else on the planet that they wouldn't do the same thing?

    Look I think most guys with an ounce of integrity would restructure their contract. Granted you're right the Browns were stupid for offering that kind of contract without any stipulations. If they're going to continue looking for brides in the red light district they can at least get a prenup. In case they haven't figured it out by now divorces are expensive.

  • N Neo

    @darkside5 said:

    I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.

    I don't agree with that. I stand by that it was the right move to sign Watson, we saw what he could do in the Tennessee game. What better QB was available that would have come here? What I don't agree with is why would they put a hex on the organization by not including some kind of clauses or performance based safeguards in Watson's contract? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PLAY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO? Who's fucking bright idea was it to hand a fully guaranteed contract to someone who is in trouble with the law? And people channel their hate towards Watson. Really? REALLY?? Do people really think that if they gave a fully guaranteed 200 million dollar contract to anyone else on the planet that they wouldn't do the same thing?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @neo said:

    I don't agree with that. I stand by that it was the right move to sign Watson, we saw what he could do in the Tennessee game. What better QB was available that would have come here? What I don't agree with is why would they put a hex on the organization by not including some kind of clauses or performance based safeguards in Watson's contract? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PLAY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO? Who's fucking bright idea was it to hand a fully guaranteed contract to someone who is in trouble with the law? And people channel their hate towards Watson. Really? REALLY?? Do people really think that if they gave a fully guaranteed 200 million dollar contract to anyone else on the planet that they wouldn't do the same thing?

    The Watson haters are never going to give it up. Their next act is See!!! See!! We shoulda drafted CJ Stroud.  ?

    BTW, I watched all of the Bills- Bucs game last night, and Baker looked pretty pedestrian.  ANY quarterback with NFL talent can make the throws if he has all day to survey the field, and that's what a lot of Mayfield's decent passes were the result of. That said, I'd still take Baker over Walker Sunday in Seattle.  

  • sydS syd

    Deshaun Watson of the Cleveland Browns hugs his girlfriend Jilly Anais prior to a game against the Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns Stadium on...

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @syd said:

    Deshaun Watson of the Cleveland Browns hugs his girlfriend Jilly Anais prior to a game against the Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns Stadium on...

    Where's her left hand?

    Too soon? 

  • @neo said:

    I don't agree with that. I stand by that it was the right move to sign Watson, we saw what he could do in the Tennessee game. What better QB was available that would have come here? What I don't agree with is why would they put a hex on the organization by not including some kind of clauses or performance based safeguards in Watson's contract? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PLAY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO? Who's fucking bright idea was it to hand a fully guaranteed contract to someone who is in trouble with the law? And people channel their hate towards Watson. Really? REALLY?? Do people really think that if they gave a fully guaranteed 200 million dollar contract to anyone else on the planet that they wouldn't do the same thing?

    The Watson haters are never going to give it up. Their next act is See!!! See!! We shoulda drafted CJ Stroud.  ?

    BTW, I watched all of the Bills- Bucs game last night, and Baker looked pretty pedestrian.  ANY quarterback with NFL talent can make the throws if he has all day to survey the field, and that's what a lot of Mayfield's decent passes were the result of. That said, I'd still take Baker over Walker Sunday in Seattle.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @hoorta said:

    The Watson haters are never going to give it up. Their next act is See!!! See!! We shoulda drafted CJ Stroud.  ?

    I think he's a few shades darker than preferred for some on here. 

  • @syd said:

    Deshaun Watson of the Cleveland Browns hugs his girlfriend Jilly Anais prior to a game against the Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns Stadium on...

    Where's her left hand?

    Too soon? 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @d-bone said:

    Where's her left hand?

    --------

    Too soon? 

    Firmly on his wallet ?      

  • @d-bone said:

    Where's her left hand?

    --------

    Too soon? 

    Firmly on his wallet ?      

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @mjp28 said:

    Firmly on his wallet ?      

    Sounds about right...

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Naw man , I'm not a Meth head like my dumbass Stepbrother was... Fuck did 4 years in the clink for arson... His story was he tried to contain something he was burning in a garbage can and his apartment caught on fire... My instinct tells me he was trying to cook meth and fucked up...

    so wait ? are you saying that Njoku was doing meth ? or crack ? and if that was the case I would have said, dont pull a richard pryor

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @syd said:

    so wait ? are you saying that Njoku was doing meth ? or crack ? and if that was the case I would have said, dont pull a richard pryor

    hey nickers this ? 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Firmly on his wallet ?      

    Sounds about right...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @nickers said:

    Sounds about right...

    how do you know it's not love ?

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Sounds about right...

    how do you know it's not love ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @syd said:

    how do you know it's not love ?

    Who fucking cares?... Apparently you do 😛

  • @d-bone said:

    Where's her left hand?

    --------

    Too soon? 

    Firmly on his wallet ?      

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @mjp28 said:

    Firmly on his wallet ?      

    Touché!!