Bowman
-
Charged with pulling the fire alarm ahead of a vote. Claimed he was trying to open the door. With the fire alarm. And this is who democrats want to elect to Congress.
Can't make this shit up, folks.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/politics/bowman-charged-pulling-fire-alarm/index.html
-
Charged with pulling the fire alarm ahead of a vote. Claimed he was trying to open the door. With the fire alarm. And this is who democrats want to elect to Congress.
Can't make this shit up, folks.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/politics/bowman-charged-pulling-fire-alarm/index.html
Charged with pulling the fire alarm ahead of a vote. Claimed he was trying to open the door. With the fire alarm. And this is who democrats want to elect to Congress.
Can't make this shit up, folks.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/politics/bowman-charged-pulling-fire-alarm/index.html
If I was a Democrat, I would call you a racist.
But since I’m not, I can call Bowman a dumbass.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login