Skip to content

●  The WEEK 8   ?   - THURSDAY NIGHT -  Tampa Bay 18  -at-  ● Buffalo 24 (-8½)   ?   Thur.  Oct. 26​​​​​​​

The Browns Board
24 6 1.1k
  • @mjp28 said:

    ~        And for our  Cleveland  BROWNS   -at-   the Seattle  Space Needles  -3  out on the West Coast  -at-   4:05 pm  EDT   *SUNDAY*    here's more to keep you busy.

    Cleveland Browns @ Seattle Seahawks -3
    Lumen Field, Seattle
    ■  Sunday 4:05 PM ET  <--▪︎


    Money Line: Cleveland Browns (+140) ; Seattle Seahawks (-165)
    Total: 40 (14th highest of the week)
    FPI favorite: Seahawks by 2.3 (56.9% to win outright)

    Betting nuggets

    • The Seahawks have covered four of their last five games, including going 3-0 ATS as a favorite in that span.

    • The Browns are 0-3 ATS in their last three road games with all three games going over the total.

    • P.J. Walker is 6-2 ATS in his career as a starter and 5-3 outright, all as an underdog.

    LOL Browns +10 with PJ?  I'll be tuning in Thursday to see what our old pal Baker is up to...  Go Bills!!!!!  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #5

    @hoorta said:

    LOL Browns +10 with PJ?  I'll be tuning in Thursday to see what our old pal Baker is up to...  Go Bills!!!!!    I think Baker will do OK for himself ......  for a former  #1 pick.   We'll see come gametime.

    Well stop by in the  2nd half in the BROWNS' game and see how things are going for our opponents.  Not everything always goes as planned in the ol'  Not For Long   league .....as in leads.     Especially leads in the 4th quarter.   Oh, that's why they play the whole game.   😮    More fun that way.  

    ........ edit...... and in the pittsburgh/CLEVELAND game CLE let that one get away from a 5-1 record now.

    Screenshot_2023-10-25_214017.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I may take a small shot at  TB +8½  +  OVER 42  + the 2T  together for the  TNF  Special  tonight.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Lets Go  Baker!!!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

     i took the under at 43

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Bills great field possesion after the punt.   On PRIME.

    Screenshot_2023-10-26_205544.jpg

  • Lets Go  Baker!!!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @kvoethe said:

    Lets Go  Baker!!!

    fuck him  and fuck that stupid pass by allen

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #11

    Hmmmmmm,  over ?     TB +8⅓    2T ?       😁

    Screenshot_2023-10-26_212701.jpg

  • Hmmmmmm,  over ?     TB +8⅓    2T ?       😁

    Screenshot_2023-10-26_212701.jpg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #12

    @mjp28 said:

    Hmmmmmm,  over ?     TB +8⅓    2T ?       😁

    ~        Well now. 43 -  27  =   I need  16  points   to hit the  OVER  and    ½  of the 2T.    I can live with that.  TD, TD,  Safety  or  FG.   YES very doable.   🙄

    ......  edit, my biggest concern is  Buffalo starts running away with it.   I hope Baker keeps his cool.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hmmmmmm,  over ?     TB +8⅓    2T ?       😁

    ~        Well now. 43 -  27  =   I need  16  points   to hit the  OVER  and    ½  of the 2T.    I can live with that.  TD, TD,  Safety  or  FG.   YES very doable.   🙄

    ......  edit, my biggest concern is  Buffalo starts running away with it.   I hope Baker keeps his cool.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    ~        Well now. 43 -  27  =   I need  16  points   to hit the  OVER  and    ½  of the 2T.    I can live with that.  TD, TD,  Safety  or  FG.   YES very doable.   🙄

    ......  edit, my biggest concern is  Buffalo starts running away with it.   I hope Baker keeps his cool.

    I'm sure Buffalo has 10 more points in them... not sure TB will help you anymore. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hmmmmmm,  over ?     TB +8⅓    2T ?       😁

    ~        Well now. 43 -  27  =   I need  16  points   to hit the  OVER  and    ½  of the 2T.    I can live with that.  TD, TD,  Safety  or  FG.   YES very doable.   🙄

    ......  edit, my biggest concern is  Buffalo starts running away with it.   I hope Baker keeps his cool.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mjp28 said:

    ~        Well now. 43 -  27  =   I need  16  points   to hit the  OVER  and    ½  of the 2T.    I can live with that.  TD, TD,  Safety  or  FG.   YES very doable.   🙄

    ......  edit, my biggest concern is  Buffalo starts running away with it.   I hope Baker keeps his cool.

    ~        Well now,  Bills smooth drive  need  a  TD  + any score for the. OVER.     😉

    Screenshot_2023-10-26_220304.jpg

  • Lets Go  Baker!!!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @kvoethe said:

    Lets Go  Baker!!!

    thanks for the money baker

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    LOL

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hmmmmmm,  over ?     TB +8⅓    2T ?       😁

    ~        Well now. 43 -  27  =   I need  16  points   to hit the  OVER  and    ½  of the 2T.    I can live with that.  TD, TD,  Safety  or  FG.   YES very doable.   🙄

    ......  edit, my biggest concern is  Buffalo starts running away with it.   I hope Baker keeps his cool.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

       I hope Baker keeps his cool

    HELL YA THANKS 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I wish we could get 237 and 2 TDs from ole rub n tug

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #19

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Do you remember Aunt Clara from the TV show Bewitched? She was a fuck up. if she was am NFL Qb  she would be Mayfield.

    Touchdown off a Bill's helmet, 2 point conversion off of a batted pass, then a hailary that hits the firls and nobody touched it. 

    Seriously, this guy is a fucktard.

    The Hail Mary was actually a nice attempt, on the QBs part at least. The receivers didn’t give it a chance, though they were also thrown to the ground and held as is typical in that situation.

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

       I hope Baker keeps his cool

    HELL YA THANKS 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #20

    @syd said:

    HELL YA THANKS      ....  oh hell YES .....  BABY. $$$

    ~       Well the oddsmakers  sure were on the money tonight.     TB + 8½  Good  😁.   OVER /  UNDER  really close depending on your   exact    O/U  number  including  PUSH  rules.

    Well i did make a few  $$$   bucks with  Tampa Bay  - Baker Mayfield -     how about that !     

    Screenshot_2023-10-27_130735.jpg

  • sydS syd

    @kvoethe said:

    Lets Go  Baker!!!

    thanks for the money baker

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @syd said:

    thanks for the money baker

    ~       And  "former Cleveland  BROWNS Quarterback  Baker Mayfield"     KEPT HIS COOL    just enough to  cover  the  +8½  and collect the  $$$.     Now how about that ?

    How about that syd,  it was a close one in    "bookie-talk".

    Advance_To_Go.png

  • @syd said:

    thanks for the money baker

    ~       And  "former Cleveland  BROWNS Quarterback  Baker Mayfield"     KEPT HIS COOL    just enough to  cover  the  +8½  and collect the  $$$.     Now how about that ?

    How about that syd,  it was a close one in    "bookie-talk".

    Advance_To_Go.png

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mjp28 said:

    ~       And  "former Cleveland  BROWNS Quarterback  Baker Mayfield"     KEPT HIS COOL    just enough to  cover  the  +8½  and collect the  $$$.     Now how about that ?

    How about that syd,  it was a close one in    "bookie-talk".

    Advance_To_Go.png

    LUCKY # 43

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    ~       And  "former Cleveland  BROWNS Quarterback  Baker Mayfield"     KEPT HIS COOL    just enough to  cover  the  +8½  and collect the  $$$.     Now how about that ?

    How about that syd,  it was a close one in    "bookie-talk".

    Advance_To_Go.png

    LUCKY # 43

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #23

    @syd said:

    LUCKY # 43

    I guess ! ......  You can chalk that one up to  "pay close attention to the small  details"  ..... or just blind good luck.    LOL !   

    I   I meanwhile just play my.  "play the  7+ point dogs on nationally telivised games" .   And some blind good luck .....  WHEW !

    .......  edit .....  this one really caught my eye :

    Betting nuggets     ● The Buccaneers are 9-1-2 ATS in their last 12 meetings.   <--●

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    All I know is that if you lay a bet against Mayfield in a last.minute drive 19 times out of 20 you will win.

    And YES,  Baker was a bad  HOT ... COLD .... WHATEVER starting quarterback in Cleveland.   REMEMBER  year 2 everyone, EVERYWHERE was betting BROWNS going to the SUPER BOWL  even me  ???   They fell flat.   (Why he's not still in Cleveland .... among other things.)  He was making insurance commercials NOT in great football shape, physically and mentally,  period.

    Oh well, ancient history .... now.