Skip to content

▪︎  ?​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  ? Oct. 29. "L"

The Browns Board
429 33 9.9k 1
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #99

    That was the same play Kittle Scored on in 2022?  Double fake screen then slipped up the middle. 

    Browns staff went back a LONG way when they watched the Niners tape.

    Yes, my memory is good. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Speaking of Carroll, where do you think Harbaugh will coach next season in the NFL when he leaves TTUN so they can deal with the bullshit he saddled them with? 

    We might have an opening...

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    We might have an opening...

    Please no.  

  • That was the same play Kittle Scored on in 2022?  Double fake screen then slipped up the middle. 

    Browns staff went back a LONG way when they watched the Niners tape.

    Yes, my memory is good. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    That was the same play Kittle Scored on in 2021?  Double fake screen then slipped up the middle. 

    Browns staff went back a LONG way when they watched the Niners tape.

    Yes, my memory is good. 

    You have a nice stash of Ginko Biloba, don't you? 

  • What a beautifully-designed and executed touchdown!

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80

    @dutch-oven said:

    What a beautifully-designed and executed touchdown!

    I’m shocked that we didn’t have a lineman downfield on that last one 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Holy crap we just   might  have a football game here.           Might       😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Speaking of Carroll, where do you think Harbaugh will coach next season in the NFL when he leaves TTUN so they can deal with the bullshit he saddled them with? 

    LOLOLOLOL. NFL won't touch him now. 23-11 vs the spread the last two years? That's a historic cover rate that 05 USC, Texas, 06 tOSU, 2008 Florida, 2009 Bama, 2013 FSU and 2019 LSU didn't even match. 

     Betting is too prevalent of a industry now for this gambling partners to not have a say in this with their ownership and conference connects. Harbaugh is, and rightfully so, absolutely fucking toast at both levels.  

     Which reminds me, has Woody had anything predictable to say on that topic? 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    LOLOLOLOL. NFL won't touch him now. 23-11 vs the spread the last two years? That's a historic cover rate that 05 USC, Texas, 06 tOSU, 2008 Florida, 2009 Bama, 2013 FSU and 2019 LSU didn't even match. 

     Betting is too prevalent of a industry now for this gambling partners to not have a say in this with their ownership and conference connects. Harbaugh is, and rightfully so, absolutely fucking toast at both levels.  

     Which reminds me, has Woody had anything predictable to say on that topic? 

    I ironically would bet you the best 6 pack I can offer from south Florida he gets a HC job in the NFL. 

    he’s absolutely a boom or bust but someone like the Bears might go for it thinking it cant get worse.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Same play 

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    We might have an opening...

    Please no.  

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Please no.  

    Don't get me wrong, it wasn't an endorsement of Harbaugh by any means. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I have a feeling the JIM SCHWARTZ for President posts might be slowing to a crawl after this game. 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Jason Peters? -  it is time to eat defense 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Extremely hot knife through room temperature butter. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    This defense is getting torched. The misdirection is killing them

  • @tiamat63 said:

    That was the same play Kittle Scored on in 2021?  Double fake screen then slipped up the middle. 

    Browns staff went back a LONG way when they watched the Niners tape.

    Yes, my memory is good. 

    You have a nice stash of Ginko Biloba, don't you? 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    You have a nice stash of Ginko Biloba, don't you? 

    Hybrid.  I got my mom's copper hair, but my dad's rough, leathery skin.   I got all the neurodivergency of an intelligent kid with ADHD, but none of the ticks, social awkwardness or weird habits, plus I played sports.   I'm a fortunate guy.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I ironically would bet you the best 6 pack I can offer from south Florida he gets a HC job in the NFL. 

    he’s absolutely a boom or bust but someone like the Bears might go for it thinking it cant get worse.

    I'd take that bet, but last time I took a friendly wager involving someone not being dumb as shit, I lost $100 because fuck face McDaniels WAS the guy dumb enough to take Tim Tebow first round.

    So sadly, you're probably correct. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    If the Browns hire harbutt, I will be pissed. The guy is a loser

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

     Emerson playing off coverage vs DK is a matchup I'd take all day if I were Geno. 

    You can't take him at the line, so you have to get him at his 2nd and 3rd step.  Went from too aggressive to far too soft. 

  • Holy crap we just   might  have a football game here.           Might       😆

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Holy crap we just   might  have a football game here.           Might       😆

    Still  might ,   well they did settle for 3 ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

     Elijah read the DB high and broke it off back down the stem. PJ thought he was going to continue vertical. 

     I believe I broke down a similar design from Hoyer to Benjamin once somewhere here. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Glad to see they remembered Cooper is a very good WR. 

  • Glad to see they remembered Cooper is a very good WR. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Glad to see they remembered Cooper is a very good WR. 

    22 yard grab !

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Strong has looked, well, strong today.