Skip to content

▪︎  ?​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  ? Oct. 29. "L"

The Browns Board
429 33 9.9k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    hell ya Emerson

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I think a part of it is Stalions seems like he’s insane. There’s strong rumors he has an almost 600 page self described manifesto on Michigan football. There’s a chance he can remove himself enough from the weirdo to save his future, but obviously we will see how the chips keep falling.

     He's the type of mind, the type of program clinger, that will allow himself to be used as a pawn.  He's Rain Man. He's intelligent and driven enough to do the one thing - but not enough to coordinate and do the rest.

     Homeboy went to the naval academy. I know they have both Intel and counter Intel courses.  There's no way he was a good Marine if you're being caught using your own damn debit card and name to buy and transfer tickets.   That's just anvil dumb..

    Edit: basically saying he's a (large) cog of a greater scheme. 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

     He's the type of mind, the type of program clinger, that will allow himself to be used as a pawn.  He's Rain Man. He's intelligent and driven enough to do the one thing - but not enough to coordinate and do the rest.

     Homeboy went to the naval academy. I know they have both Intel and counter Intel courses.  There's no way he was a good Marine if you're being caught using your own damn debit card and name to buy and transfer tickets.   That's just anvil dumb..

    Edit: basically saying he's a (large) cog of a greater scheme. 

    Literally the most arrogant guy I know, my dads cousin, went to West Point. He’s about to go to jail for tax fraud because and I quote he was “smarter than the IRS”. Growing up in a military family, arrogance supersedes smarts way more than you think. It could easily be hubris more so than idiocy.

    To be sure, I’m not calling you out because I actually take your side more than what im arguing. But I wouldn’t be oh crap surprised if this dude went Loco. 

  • Ari 7 raturds 7

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Ari 7 raturds 7

    Our. BROWNS  have the opportunity to make up some ground .....  if they can can pull this onr out !

  • Ari 7 raturds 7

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Ari 7 raturds 7

    BAL  14.  AZ 7. HALF. ?

  • @browns149 said:

    Ari 7 raturds 7

    Our. BROWNS  have the opportunity to make up some ground .....  if they can can pull this onr out !

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Our. BROWNS  have the opportunity to make up some ground .....  if they can can pull this onr out !

    wtf is up with our pass protection ? I mean my god give Walker a chance  and ya I know he can fuck things up on his own.But for the love of fucking god atleast give him a chance to fuck it up

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    3rd and 1 pass play. 

    Thanks? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Donovan Peoples Jones is a dangerous return man?

    Is there another DPJ I don't know of? 

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Njoku!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Screens screens and screens!

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by

    solid left tackle...

  • @tiamat63 said:

     He's the type of mind, the type of program clinger, that will allow himself to be used as a pawn.  He's Rain Man. He's intelligent and driven enough to do the one thing - but not enough to coordinate and do the rest.

     Homeboy went to the naval academy. I know they have both Intel and counter Intel courses.  There's no way he was a good Marine if you're being caught using your own damn debit card and name to buy and transfer tickets.   That's just anvil dumb..

    Edit: basically saying he's a (large) cog of a greater scheme. 

    Literally the most arrogant guy I know, my dads cousin, went to West Point. He’s about to go to jail for tax fraud because and I quote he was “smarter than the IRS”. Growing up in a military family, arrogance supersedes smarts way more than you think. It could easily be hubris more so than idiocy.

    To be sure, I’m not calling you out because I actually take your side more than what im arguing. But I wouldn’t be oh crap surprised if this dude went Loco. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    @jrb12711 said:

    Literally the most arrogant guy I know, my dads cousin, went to West Point. He’s about to go to jail for tax fraud because and I quote he was “smarter than the IRS”. Growing up in a military family, arrogance supersedes smarts way more than you think. It could easily be hubris more so than idiocy.

    To be sure, I’m not calling you out because I actually take your side more than what im arguing. But I wouldn’t be oh crap surprised if this dude went Loco. 

    You're not wrong.  I lived with two Marines, my cousins, for a couple years. Obviously met others in the corps through them during that time. A couple of them about the most scummy and, like you said, arrogant pricks you can come across. 

     It's entirely possible it was all this guy and that he is a bit unhinged.  Part of me would actually truly prefer to believe that was the case.  Despite the fact that I find Harbaugh to be a whiny bitch at times, I'd like to (naively) believe he carries integrity should he have caught wind of something like this.  The man played under Bo Schembechler and preaches of the values instilled in him by his coach.    The dreamer in me hopes there are still people like that. 

    The realist in me, the Dr House (everyone lies), knows better. 

    ?

    On que, TE screen goes big time. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    did Newsome come out of the halftime locker room? 

    Njoku's game.. use it! 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Waiting for the Hawks to back off this pressure 

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Our. BROWNS  have the opportunity to make up some ground .....  if they can can pull this onr out !

    wtf is up with our pass protection ? I mean my god give Walker a chance  and ya I know he can fuck things up on his own.But for the love of fucking god atleast give him a chance to fuck it up

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    wtf is up with our pass protection ? I mean my god give Walker a chance  and ya I know he can fuck things up on his own.But for the love of fucking god atleast give him a chance to fuck it up

    I was wondering if the Seattle defence was a little tired of listening about the  Cleveland  "D"  all week.   How great they are.

    ..... And meanwhilr Cleveland  has the ball and driving,  Coop another catch --->

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Dumn end around 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Trying to catch these ends crashing down against a successful run game.  But they're continuing to aggressively get upfield.  Can't go back to the end around now. 

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Our. BROWNS  have the opportunity to make up some ground .....  if they can can pull this onr out !

    wtf is up with our pass protection ? I mean my god give Walker a chance  and ya I know he can fuck things up on his own.But for the love of fucking god atleast give him a chance to fuck it up

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    wtf is up with our pass protection ? I mean my god give Walker a chance  and ya I know he can fuck things up on his own.But for the love of fucking god atleast give him a chance to fuck it up

    I was wondering if the Seattle defence was a little tired of listening about the  Cleveland  "D"  all week.   How great they are.

    ..... And meanwhilr Cleveland  has the ball and driving,  Coop another catch --->

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Down 14-0 in a blink of an eye.

    Tied at 17 now, halfway through third. 

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Good drive, Walker looking better

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    Film is going to show Njoku was wide open on that first down play. Forget Bryant- that was a huge miss.