Playoffs
-
Too many, it was a turn off for me, although I do respect some of the analysis around here.
This playoff race is exactly what the Commissioner wants- close, competitive, many teams involved.
I think the Browns overcome these injuries & get in, starting with a W tomorrow.
I love talking Draft, but it is nice to not have it be the main focus here at this time of the year.
I love talking Draft, but it is nice to not have it be the main focus here at this time of the year.
Me too; but I can't lie about what missing a 1st round draft pick does to my enthusiasm.
-
Dear Lord, with more than a day to go, I am already jittery with game nerves...
Go Browns!
Dear Lord, with more than a day to go, I am already jittery with game nerves...
Go Browns!
you know what could have helped ? being able to watch the Army Navy game today
-
I love talking Draft, but it is nice to not have it be the main focus here at this time of the year.
Me too; but I can't lie about what missing a 1st round draft pick does to my enthusiasm.
Me too; but I can't lie about what missing a 1st round draft pick does to my enthusiasm.
Sure, the first round pick is what 90% of what draft talk centers on. If we had one this coming draft, I'm sure we would have had some talk conjecturing on what players would be available in the 20s.
-
Me too; but I can't lie about what missing a 1st round draft pick does to my enthusiasm.
Sure, the first round pick is what 90% of what draft talk centers on. If we had one this coming draft, I'm sure we would have had some talk conjecturing on what players would be available in the 20s.
Sure, the first round pick is what 90% of what draft talk centers on. If we had one this coming draft, I'm sure we would have had some talk conjecturing on what players would be available in the 20s.
hey man we got a 2nd to talk about this year,so cheer up
-
Sure, the first round pick is what 90% of what draft talk centers on. If we had one this coming draft, I'm sure we would have had some talk conjecturing on what players would be available in the 20s.
hey man we got a 2nd to talk about this year,so cheer up
-
Sure, the first round pick is what 90% of what draft talk centers on. If we had one this coming draft, I'm sure we would have had some talk conjecturing on what players would be available in the 20s.
hey man we got a 2nd to talk about this year,so cheer up
-
-
-
-
Yeah, I was thinking this was pretty obvious. I'm guessing it still is - they're just playing the same game Jax is about announcing who will start at the last second.
it is are game to have. run the ball down their throats. A few deep throws and just keep a eye out for the other Josh Allen
-
-
Yeah, I was thinking this was pretty obvious. I'm guessing it still is - they're just playing the same game Jax is about announcing who will start at the last second.
it is are game to have. run the ball down their throats. A few deep throws and just keep a eye out for the other Josh Allen
-
Sure, the first round pick is what 90% of what draft talk centers on. If we had one this coming draft, I'm sure we would have had some talk conjecturing on what players would be available in the 20s.
hey man we got a 2nd to talk about this year,so cheer up
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login