Skip to content

Enjoy Cooper while we can.

The Browns Board
28 14 1.2k 1
  • So much hostility, the browns are undefeated in daylight savings time. We should all be happy 

    @bbedward said:

    So much hostility, the browns are undefeated in daylight savings time. We should all be happy 

    We've got Browns fans on here openly rooting against the Browns.

    Good times. 

  • @syd said:

    i heard the same thing this morning . I never will understand why Some people like to post misinformation 

    I don't think it was misinformation as it was an assumption. 

    You see a guy in an air cast carted away in tears, you assume season-ending injury. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't think it was misinformation as it was an assumption. 

    You see a guy in an air cast carted away in tears, you assume season-ending injury. 

    I saw something somewhere on the interwebs that Wills won't be out for the season.  It was an MCL sprain and some bruises. You know, Wills catches a lot of shot on here but my heart went out for him when I see him in tears. Not much being said about his injury here on this board. I wish him well. 

  • Are there concerns with the cap, yes.

    Don't let that toxic "heavy.com" stuff influence you too much. I quit reading it, it's all innuendo & negativity.imho.

    @bob806 said:

    Are there concerns with the cap, yes.

    Don't let that toxic "heavy.com" stuff influence you too much. I quit reading it, it's all innuendo & negativity.imho.

    No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.

    And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.

    WSS

  • @bob806 said:

    Are there concerns with the cap, yes.

    Don't let that toxic "heavy.com" stuff influence you too much. I quit reading it, it's all innuendo & negativity.imho.

    No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.

    And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.

    And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.

    WSS

    I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.

  • @westside-steve said:

    No kidding; heavy really is a piece of crap site.

    And yes Cooper has been a pleasant surprise the rap on him in Dallas is he didn't want to be there and didn't want to put in a lot of effort. Seems like he's perked up. Don't know how much he's making. I guess it doesn't matter if he's into it.

    WSS

    I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.

    Yeah , I doubt Coop is going anywhere folks.. He's all class...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I expect some restructure throughout the Browns if the season plays out really well. Players want to help a winner get even better.

    Yeah , I doubt Coop is going anywhere folks.. He's all class...

    @nickers said:

    Yeah , I doubt Coop is going anywhere folks.. He's all class...

     I hope not, but to keep him- Berry is going to have to do some real creative bookkeeping tricks. Coop is scheduled to make $20 million next year- ouch... #1 WR money. Can't say he doesn't deserve it. 

    The problem comes with the $$$ Wills and Conklin are due in 2024.  Add in big money we're paying to Garrett and Ward. As of now, the Browns are $6 million under water next year on cap space. Would Watson play nice nice and restructure some of that money he's due? FYI Nickers, this isn't just a Cleveland problem- it's a league wide issue for any NFL team that is shelling out huge contracts to their starting quarterbacks.  Look no farther than Kansas City having to unload Tyreek Hill- because they couldn't afford both him and Pat Mahomes. ?

    Maybe in fantasy land, Watson, Cooper, Wills, and Conklin will all restructure- but I wouldn't count on it. After all "it's a business".  

  • @syd said:

    na dude im not part of the poli board > I just post facts. Which i will say again, Facts are something nickers can not deal with

    Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help

    https://www.stellamariscleveland.com/

    @nickers said:

    Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help

    https://www.stellamariscleveland.com/

    LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....  

  • @nickers said:

    Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help

    https://www.stellamariscleveland.com/

    LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....  

    @hoorta said:

    LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....  

    No Lar.. While we have disagreements on a couple of things , I think we're both civil enough to look past that.. I only give back to people what they give to me.. Syd and Dutch can take their holier than thou selves and drown in Lake Erie for all I care...  I have bigger and better aspirations in life... You reap what you sow...

  • @hoorta said:

    LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....  

    No Lar.. While we have disagreements on a couple of things , I think we're both civil enough to look past that.. I only give back to people what they give to me.. Syd and Dutch can take their holier than thou selves and drown in Lake Erie for all I care...  I have bigger and better aspirations in life... You reap what you sow...

    @nickers said:

    No Lar.. While we have disagreements on a couple of things , I think we're both civil enough to look past that.. I only give back to people what they give to me.. Syd and Dutch can take their holier than thou selves and drown in Lake Erie for all I care...  I have bigger and better aspirations in life... You reap what you sow...

    Finally moving out of your mother's house nickers?

    Good for you!

  • @nickers said:

    Fact is you're a drunken asshole with a drinking problem.. Get help

    https://www.stellamariscleveland.com/

    LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....  

    @hoorta said:

    LOL you talkin' about me son? LOL, this isn't the Poli Board nickers, so I deleted some of the insults....  

    what ? why ? please please please I wanna see. PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE,with sugar on top