Skip to content

Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Ravens

The Browns Board
58 19 2.1k 1
  •  Dawand is out.  And I don't feel this offense is in a position, between health and a lack of time together, to truly be consistent against a Ravens defense that is much greater than the sum of its parts. 

     BLT -6 seems pretty sensible.  Under at 38.5 might also be in play.  Prime time unders have been a small gold mind this season.

    @tiamat63 said:

     Dawand is out.  And I don't feel this offense is in a position, between health and a lack of time together, to truly be consistent against a Ravens defense that is much greater than the sum of its parts. 

    Yikes.

    Well against all logical arguments, expect the unexpected. Browns pull off an enormous upset, Stefanski is finally appreciated (until the next loss).

  • This whole division is a mess.  If we Beat the baltimorons and the squeelers win and cincy wins...the whole division has 3 losses.  That means the browns steelers game will be like a playoff to make the playoffs game.  Some great mid season excitement.

  • still say we play zone and the D-line needs to protect rush lanes. 

  •  Dawand is out.  And I don't feel this offense is in a position, between health and a lack of time together, to truly be consistent against a Ravens defense that is much greater than the sum of its parts. 

     BLT -6 seems pretty sensible.  Under at 38.5 might also be in play.  Prime time unders have been a small gold mind this season.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Dawand is out.

    ...nail.....coffin....we're toast.

  • We sure have this ability to have  certain units completely impacted by injuries.

    2021- I believe the secondary was out at parts of the year.  RBs too I believe.

    2022- LBs.

    2023- Tackles.

    Ravens were pretty beat up the first game - but the QB play we had negated that advantage.

    Tough matchup for our D…we play a lot of man coverage and it’s not the greatest recipe against a mobile QB like Jackson.

  • we are 14-2 when we do not turn the ball over(with kevin as coach). play conservative defense (dial up a big play every now and then) to fuck with lamars head. And run the damn ball  to Victory

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I will start by saying that I hate the fucking Ravens. I actually hate when we play these cocksuckers. Not because they beat us often, but the entire fucking move, Modell, Dickhead Harbaugh, and what I believe is an overrated, dickhead QB (maybe it is my hate, I don't know, or care).

    Fuck the Ravens. After what happened last time I would blitz this Lamarr cocksucker all day long.

    Beat his fucking ass into a pulp of bird shit. Hit him late, rough him up. Make the cocksucker pass.

    I don't think he can beat anyone if he has to use his brain and his arm.

    I also hate that stupid fucking bird on their helmet. I hope we throw bottles at the Ravens bench.

    I hope our D hurts Lamarr. Seriously, this is not hyperbole. I seriously hate every motherfucker that isn't us.

    Watson needs to put up some points, we need to win the battle of the clock, and beat the living fuck out of Jackson.

    Browns win this 51-3.

    Where is Modell buried? Let't go shit on his grave.

    I’m a little worried about the stress on your heart come Sunday Ghoulie.. I have a feeling your dreams here will come true, may be minus the throwing bottles.. I hope you chill have a beer and enjoy the Browns taking down the pretend team from Baltimore

  • We sure have this ability to have  certain units completely impacted by injuries.

    2021- I believe the secondary was out at parts of the year.  RBs too I believe.

    2022- LBs.

    2023- Tackles.

    Ravens were pretty beat up the first game - but the QB play we had negated that advantage.

    Tough matchup for our D…we play a lot of man coverage and it’s not the greatest recipe against a mobile QB like Jackson.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Ravens were pretty beat up the first game - but the QB play we had negated that advantage

    not saying we win the first game. But we just can not turn the ball over and give them a short field

  • Dawand won't be the reason we win or lose this game whether he's here or not.

    Gotta keep the ball away from their offense as best we can.

    We all hate the Ravens and they lead our division, if we can't make a game of this then we don't deserve the playoffs.

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Ravens were pretty beat up the first game - but the QB play we had negated that advantage

    not saying we win the first game. But we just can not turn the ball over and give them a short field

    @syd said:

    not saying we win the first game. But we just can not turn the ball over and give them a short field

    We didn’t play very good redzone defense last time…gotta hold them to kicks instead of TDs.  After that I think you gameplan on offense in a way that doesn’t magnify the void at the tackle spots.  I expect the Ravens to blitz off the edges heavily…you need to hit them in areas where the blitz is now vacating those spots.  We made a lot of rookie mistakes on offense staring down WRs I don’t think we gift them the same this time out. 

    And Yes flipside, shorter fields for our offense…maybe a Proche punt return (old team revenge)

  • @syd said:

    not saying we win the first game. But we just can not turn the ball over and give them a short field

    We didn’t play very good redzone defense last time…gotta hold them to kicks instead of TDs.  After that I think you gameplan on offense in a way that doesn’t magnify the void at the tackle spots.  I expect the Ravens to blitz off the edges heavily…you need to hit them in areas where the blitz is now vacating those spots.  We made a lot of rookie mistakes on offense staring down WRs I don’t think we gift them the same this time out. 

    And Yes flipside, shorter fields for our offense…maybe a Proche punt return (old team revenge)

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I expect the Ravens to blitz off the edges heavily

    then i hope we have some disguised screen play's

  • JaxJ Jax

    Dawand won't be the reason we win or lose this game whether he's here or not.

    Gotta keep the ball away from their offense as best we can.

    We all hate the Ravens and they lead our division, if we can't make a game of this then we don't deserve the playoffs.

    @jax said:

    Dawand won't be the reason we win or lose this game whether he's here or not.

    It's more of a he's out after learning Wills is out thing. 

    It's not optimal.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I will start by saying that I hate the fucking Ravens. I actually hate when we play these cocksuckers. Not because they beat us often, but the entire fucking move, Modell, Dickhead Harbaugh, and what I believe is an overrated, dickhead QB (maybe it is my hate, I don't know, or care).

    Fuck the Ravens. After what happened last time I would blitz this Lamarr cocksucker all day long.

    Beat his fucking ass into a pulp of bird shit. Hit him late, rough him up. Make the cocksucker pass.

    I don't think he can beat anyone if he has to use his brain and his arm.

    I also hate that stupid fucking bird on their helmet. I hope we throw bottles at the Ravens bench.

    I hope our D hurts Lamarr. Seriously, this is not hyperbole. I seriously hate every motherfucker that isn't us.

    Watson needs to put up some points, we need to win the battle of the clock, and beat the living fuck out of Jackson.

    Browns win this 51-3.

    Where is Modell buried? Let't go shit on his grave.

    I’m a little worried about the stress on your heart come Sunday Ghoulie.. I have a feeling your dreams here will come true, may be minus the throwing bottles.. I hope you chill have a beer and enjoy the Browns taking down the pretend team from Baltimore

    @catanzar0 said:

    I’m a little worried about the stress on your heart come Sunday Ghoulie.. I have a feeling your dreams here will come true, may be minus the throwing bottles.. I hope you chill have a beer and enjoy the Browns taking down the pretend team from Baltimore

  • @jax said:

    Dawand won't be the reason we win or lose this game whether he's here or not.

    It's more of a he's out after learning Wills is out thing. 

    It's not optimal.

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's not optimal.

    Yeah, it's really going to take a true team effort. Call me crazy, the Browns pull it off.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It's not optimal.

    Yeah, it's really going to take a true team effort. Call me crazy, the Browns pull it off.

    @bob806 said:

    Yeah, it's really going to take a true team effort. Call me crazy, the Browns pull it off.

    I like your optimism, I wish I felt it too. 

    Hopefully the defense has made adjustments, because Baltimore kind of came up with the blueprint on how to beat this defense in the first game The defense is going to have to be on point, because it could be tough sledding for the offense with both tackles out.

  • @bob806 said:

    Yeah, it's really going to take a true team effort. Call me crazy, the Browns pull it off.

    I like your optimism, I wish I felt it too. 

    Hopefully the defense has made adjustments, because Baltimore kind of came up with the blueprint on how to beat this defense in the first game The defense is going to have to be on point, because it could be tough sledding for the offense with both tackles out.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I like your optimism, I wish I felt it too. 

    Hopefully the defense has made adjustments, because Baltimore kind of came up with the blueprint on how to beat this defense in the first game The defense is going to have to be on point, because it could be tough sledding for the offense with both tackles out.

    Yes indeed. I'm guessing the Rats will ram it between the tackles a lot, then work off play action from there. Gus Edwards always seems to hurt us. 

    JOK needs to be patient,along with the other LBs regarding reading Lamar. Over pursue him, he's gone.

  • gotta be the bully in this one punch the fuckers square in the mouth. First play

  • Browns roster: Elevate 2 for Ravens game

    Austin Watkins, AJ Green but not an offensive lineman up for Browns in Week 10

  • Browns
    Player Position Injuries Practice Status Game Status
    David Bell WR Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out
    Joel Bitonio G   Did Not Participate In Practice  
    Amari Cooper WR   Full Participation in Practice  
    Grant Delpit S   Full Participation in Practice  
    Myles Garrett DE   Did Not Participate In Practice  
    Marquise Goodwin WR Concussion Did Not Participate In Practice Out
    Nick Harris C   Full Participation in Practice  
    Dawand Jones T Knee, Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice Out
    Greg Newsome II CB Groin Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    David Njoku TE   Full Participation in Practice  
    Ogbo Okoronkwo DE   Full Participation in Practice  
    Pierre Strong RB Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Deshaun Watson QB   Full Participation in Practice  
    Alex Wright DE   Limited Participation in Practice  
     
    Ravens
    Player Position Injuries Practice Status Game Status
    Jalyn Armour-Davis CB Illness Full Participation in Practice Questionable
    Rashod Bateman WR   Full Participation in Practice  
    Odell Beckham Jr. WR   Full Participation in Practice  
    Marlon Humphrey CB Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Keaton Mitchell RB Hamstring Full Participation in Practice Questionable
    Morgan Moses T Shoulder Full Participation in Practice Questionable
    Michael Pierce DT   Full Participation in Practice  
    Marcus Williams S   Full Participation in Practice