Skip to content

The Official ? - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 ?  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

The Browns Board
537 35 10.8k 1
  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    That might have been the worst drive I've ever seen. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Honestly what the fuck is Kevin doing, let Hopkins try it from 60. 

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    You have a guy who has been money from super long distance. Your XFL QB is going to hoist it- so you throw a Hail Mary that was 8 yards short of the end zone. What the absolute fuck was that thinking?

  • Honestly what the fuck is Kevin doing, let Hopkins try it from 60. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    Honestly what the fuck is Kevin doing, let Hopkins try it from 60. 

    YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    It's still so nice having that long range kicker as a weapon.

    Still 17 - your kicker 9 Points.    Amazing weapon.

  • @bbedward said:

    Honestly what the fuck is Kevin doing, let Hopkins try it from 60. 

    YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

    Just a very odd choice from such an aggressive coach, in a game where the offense is anemic at best. The risk of three points is worth the reward easily to me.

  • @bbedward said:

    Honestly what the fuck is Kevin doing, let Hopkins try it from 60. 

    YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward

    @tiamat63 said:

    YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

    I understand it is basically a punt with a 1% chance to be more, I just disagree with it. Being down 8 with ravens getting ball at half it seems like a no brainer to kick it.

    if they got the rare kick 6 then oh well, I’ll go enjoy the rest of my Sunday doing something else 

  • @flugel said:

    No more sideline passes please - seen enough

    Not even giving his guys a chance. He just absolutely blows, there’s nothing else to say. Amari has an EASY back shoulder there and he threw it 5 yards out of bounds. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Not even giving his guys a chance. He just absolutely blows, there’s nothing else to say. Amari has an EASY back shoulder there and he threw it 5 yards out of bounds. 

    Can't argue vrs that. What I don't like on top of it is the length of time some of these are taking to release the ball with a backup LT and a 3rd string RT vrs one of the better pass rushes on our schedule.  We're playing right into the fangs of it.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    what a block by tillman on van noy  That was fucking awesome

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    I already finished my halftime snack early ....  my salami & provolone cheese sandwich on rye with lettuce and mustard & mayo ... oh so good.   A big dill pickle with a small bag of UTZ chips (better and cheaper than Lays) !   Great lunch, umm-mmm.

  • This game is already over... Shitmypantski and Watson can both go to hell.. they SUCK!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    This game is already over... Shitmypantski and Watson can both go to hell.. they SUCK!

    go fuck yourself Fucking pussy

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Not even giving his guys a chance. He just absolutely blows, there’s nothing else to say. Amari has an EASY back shoulder there and he threw it 5 yards out of bounds. 

    Can't argue vrs that. What I don't like on top of it is the length of time some of these are taking to release the ball with a backup LT and a 3rd string RT vrs one of the better pass rushes on our schedule.  We're playing right into the fangs of it.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Can't argue vrs that. What I don't like on top of it is the length of time some of these are taking to release the ball with a backup LT and a 3rd string RT vrs one of the better pass rushes on our schedule.  We're playing right into the fangs of it.

    I can live with the Moore overthrow on the deep ball but the Cooper ball you just can’t miss. I know that’s not the easiest throw but $230 million dollars for that garbage is absolute filth. 

  • sydS syd

    what a block by tillman on van noy  That was fucking awesome

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    what a block by tillman on van noy  That was fucking awesome

    I just wish he looked more like a receiver capable of getting open and catching a ball in the NFL though

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Anyone get the feeling Flowers is who the Browns hoped Moore was? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I honestly forgot he still played. 

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    That was honestly a perfect throw- sure would be nice to have a dude who could do the same.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Ravens -6 

  • Anyone get the feeling Flowers is who the Browns hoped Moore was? 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone get the feeling Flowers is who the Browns hoped Moore was? 

    I have Flowers on the bench on my one FL team .... more time soon.

    And OBJ sticks it to CLE ?

  • Anyone get the feeling Flowers is who the Browns hoped Moore was? 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone get the feeling Flowers is who the Browns hoped Moore was? 

    I don't disagree, but I also know Moore has been open throughout the year. Now, the gimmick runs were awful and we've stopped that crap, but there HAS to be an easy way to get him the ball in space. We're last in the league in YAC...we have to get accurate balls to people in stride and Watson can't do it. Hope it changes, but Watson's eyes are down so often. 

  • @flugel said:

    Can't argue vrs that. What I don't like on top of it is the length of time some of these are taking to release the ball with a backup LT and a 3rd string RT vrs one of the better pass rushes on our schedule.  We're playing right into the fangs of it.

    I can live with the Moore overthrow on the deep ball but the Cooper ball you just can’t miss. I know that’s not the easiest throw but $230 million dollars for that garbage is absolute filth. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    I can live with the Moore overthrow on the deep ball but the Cooper ball you just can’t miss. I know that’s not the easiest throw but $230 million dollars for that garbage is absolute filth. 

    Yeah, I GET it but you don't need to bring up his salary to me.