Skip to content

The Official ? - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 ?  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

The Browns Board
537 35 10.8k 1
  • Ravens -6 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ravens -6 

    Is this game just sliding away ?     24-9 ?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    For everyone who says 'spy lamar' you can end up voiding a throwing lane like JoK did and give up an easy backside slant. 

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    Before everyone knew how dangerous he was as a runner, he DID win a Heisman with his arm

  • @tiamat63 said:

    For everyone who says 'spy lamar' you can end up voiding a throwing lane like JoK did and give up an easy backside slant. 

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    No kidding. 

    BTW, that Texans Bengals game is legit. Boy I wish we had Stroud. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    For everyone who says 'spy lamar' you can end up voiding a throwing lane like JoK did and give up an easy backside slant. 

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    He’s a great athlete playing QB. I know ratbird fans that still don’t like him

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Everything is low with Watson. ?

    He winces on every throw

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He winces on every throw

    Did you see how much time he had to throw with Hamilton blitzing?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Nice 3rd down pickup by Njoku

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    EXTRA EFFORT !

  • @bbedward said:

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    He’s a great athlete playing QB. I know ratbird fans that still don’t like him

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He’s a great athlete playing QB. I know ratbird fans that still don’t like him

    I know this might shock you, but QBs aren't all 6'4" white statues anymore ?

  • @bbedward said:

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    He’s a great athlete playing QB. I know ratbird fans that still don’t like him

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He’s a great athlete playing QB. I know ratbird fans that still don’t like him

    Well that kind of makes sense, since ratbird fans are among the dumbest in the nfl

  • @bbedward said:

    People are still in denial that Lamar is actually a good quarterback

    Before everyone knew how dangerous he was as a runner, he DID win a Heisman with his arm

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Before everyone knew how dangerous he was as a runner, he DID win a Heisman with his arm

    Gino Torretta  won the heisman with his arm

  • @browns149 said:

    He’s a great athlete playing QB. I know ratbird fans that still don’t like him

    I know this might shock you, but QBs aren't all 6'4" white statues anymore ?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I know this might shock you, but QBs aren't all 6'4" white statues anymore ?

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    What’s with all the Achilles problems?

  • @flugel said:

    Before everyone knew how dangerous he was as a runner, he DID win a Heisman with his arm

    Gino Torretta  won the heisman with his arm

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Gino Torretta  won the heisman with his arm

    Are you really gonna break out the exception to the rule?  Torretta was one of the least impressive Heisman Trophy Winners of all time

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I know this might shock you, but QBs aren't all 6'4" white statues anymore ?

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    Jackson always transcends into a tom Brady Mike Vick hybrid against the browns.

    Burrow transcends into…Deshaun Watson?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    The Browns have been able to move the ball a surprising amount today.

    But they need to finish with a touchdown. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    True. He makes me way more nervous, then Burrow, but I’d rather have Burrow

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Boy, milking the clock down 15 is certainly a decision. It's all good if you get 7. I'm guessing 4 down territory. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I know this might shock you, but QBs aren't all 6'4" white statues anymore ?

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

  • @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

    And now I can't spell.