Skip to content

The Official ? - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 ?  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

The Browns Board
537 35 10.8k 1
  • @flugel said:

    Before everyone knew how dangerous he was as a runner, he DID win a Heisman with his arm

    Gino Torretta  won the heisman with his arm

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Gino Torretta  won the heisman with his arm

    Are you really gonna break out the exception to the rule?  Torretta was one of the least impressive Heisman Trophy Winners of all time

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I know this might shock you, but QBs aren't all 6'4" white statues anymore ?

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    Jackson always transcends into a tom Brady Mike Vick hybrid against the browns.

    Burrow transcends into…Deshaun Watson?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    The Browns have been able to move the ball a surprising amount today.

    But they need to finish with a touchdown. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can get that.

    But I fear the Browns playing Jackson more than Burrow. Honestly, I never think we are going to beat Jackson. The guy shit his pants and still beat the Browns. 

    True. He makes me way more nervous, then Burrow, but I’d rather have Burrow

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Boy, milking the clock down 15 is certainly a decision. It's all good if you get 7. I'm guessing 4 down territory. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I know this might shock you, but QBs aren't all 6'4" white statues anymore ?

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

  • @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

    And now I can't spell.  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    HUNT!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    YES!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    TD TD TD  vs  FG FG FG

    How you lose games you coulda' shoulda' won.

    Hey a TD !   Might get interesting now. / 10 minute 17 play drive.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Hunt is TD machine!

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Love it, hunt decided he was going into the end zone and nobody was stopping him. 

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Now THAT is a redzone rush!

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Kareem inside the five 

    Money 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

    Just a very odd choice from such an aggressive coach, in a game where the offense is anemic at best. The risk of three points is worth the reward easily to me.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Just a very odd choice from such an aggressive coach, in a game where the offense is anemic at best. The risk of three points is worth the reward easily to me.

    We've blocked a kick and had some protection issues of our own. I don't fault him.  And given this TD Kareem just scored, doesn't look like a bad idea either. 

    We forget, we had a kick six against the Ravens under fuckface Hue that cost us the game. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    We needed this drive and a TD and 2 point conversion to punctuate it all

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by

    Great drive, need a stop and another one of those.

  • @browns149 said:

    Not a shock at all. But I’d rather have Burrow

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

    LOL. Baretta was a killer.

  • Hunt is TD machine!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    Hunt is TD machine!

    Glad they picked him back up ..... especially losing #24.