Skip to content

The Official ? - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 ?  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

The Browns Board
537 35 10.8k 1
  • I could kiss you all on the mouth right now. Season defining win.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    I could kiss you all on the mouth right now. Season defining win.

    I'll pass on that  BUT  you've got to love it  what a kicker from 40 with 00:03 to win it ....... good baby !

    Like we all knew it all along.   😆

  • Hell of a game either way boys.   Proud of this team, these coaches and their fight. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Hell of a game either way boys.   Proud of this team, these coaches and their fight. 

    Excellent to see they kept fighting despite the quick 14-0, many fans gave up but they kept their cool after so much adversity. Excellent endorsement of the coaching 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Proche definitely called for a fair catch and we all get it you fucking hate watson.

    And I hate you!... bye!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    And I hate you!... bye!

    good and don't come back

  • Dutch and flugel you guys are browns fans you know better than to take anything for granted before it happens

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @bjh2130 said:

    Dutch and flugel you guys are browns fans you know better than to take anything for granted before it happens

    Tell you what, if an annoying alarm clock wakes me up and they haven't kicked off yet - Ima cry like the colicky baby Nickers was impersonating all day.

  • Rugby scrum .... OMG !

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Rugby scrum .... OMG !

    That shit was wild! 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

     Went from hoping to stretch this to a potential wild card to being able to win the division in one afternoon.    Hot damn, boys.  

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    And I hate you!... bye!

    good and don't come back

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    good and don't come back

    nickers will be back for his kiss on the mouth.?

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by

    They need to make a Space Jam movie out of this game, except the part at halftime where Bugs Bunny uses MJ's secret sauce, Watson gets some peanut oil and a masseuse. 

  • @syd said:

    good and don't come back

    nickers will be back for his kiss on the mouth.?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    nickers will be back for his kiss on the mouth.?

    nickers can eat a bag of dicks. Fucking punk quit on the team in the 1st quarter

  • sydS syd

    @texasag1969 said:

    Part of the immunity program. It's also why we fumble punts too.??

    OMG I allmost died

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    OMG I allmost died

    Can you believe it syd ?   This defence and put together offensive line and RBs ,  even Kevin is calling it togheter !

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Dutch and flugel you guys are browns fans you know better than to take anything for granted before it happens

    Tell you what, if an annoying alarm clock wakes me up and they haven't kicked off yet - Ima cry like the colicky baby Nickers was impersonating all day.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Tell you what, if an annoying alarm clock wakes me up and they haven't kicked off yet - Ima cry like the colicky baby Nickers was impersonating all day.

    we are laughing.gif

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    That toughest and overcoming a shaky start reminded me of Brian Sipe today.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    I'm glad they won... As much as this Goddamn team frustrates us.. Everybody gets a gameball.... Yeah... This team has a way of pissing me off... But beating them in their building is huge and the perfect springboard to the playoff run hopefully ensuing!

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    What’s the excuse of ravens fans this week, well uh, the refs should have called that perfectly legal hit against Lamar in the first half and we would have won. 

  •  Went from hoping to stretch this to a potential wild card to being able to win the division in one afternoon.    Hot damn, boys.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

     Went from hoping to stretch this to a potential wild card to being able to win the division in one afternoon.    Hot damn, boys.  

    Going to the Browns/Steelers game next Sunday.

    Its going to be rowdy. 

  • @syd said:

    good and don't come back

    nickers will be back for his kiss on the mouth.?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    nickers will be back for his kiss on the mouth.?

    Aww aren't you sweet!

  • Where's that crazy SOB jiggins? 

    I'm actually worried he might have finally had a heart attack!

    DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT JIGGINS!

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Where's that crazy SOB jiggins? 

    I'm actually worried he might have finally had a heart attack!

    DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT JIGGINS!

    I'm here! Had to call the Pops! What a freaking game. I just can't believe it. Best win I can remember in years. I wanted that so bad I couldn't stand it. What a freakin win, and what a game by Stefanski. And can we give Watson some love? I've been hard on the guy, no doubt, but he was borderline PERFECT in the second half. Just wow. 

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by

    League fucks should have flexed this game. Can't get enough of that NY market though

  • @syd said:

    OMG I allmost died

    Can you believe it syd ?   This defence and put together offensive line and RBs ,  even Kevin is calling it togheter !

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Can you believe it syd ?   This defence and put together offensive line and RBs ,  even Kevin is calling it togheter !

    I loved the game he called. never gave up on the run game and only ran one screen play (cause that play wasnt gonna work against their d)

  • That toughest and overcoming a shaky start reminded me of Brian Sipe today.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @flugel said:

    That toughest and overcoming a shaky start reminded me of Brian Sipe today.

    He could make you forget all the sins of a bad start with his refuse to lose type of 4th quarter comeback win this fan base needs/deserves.