Skip to content

The Official ? - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 ?  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

The Browns Board
537 35 10.8k 1
  • Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

    I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by

    And I also want to add, I think this was Stefanski's best game a head coach of the Browns. Losing both starting tackles and backups, the carasoul at QB with Watson dealing with injuries, losing Nick Chubb in the most brutal way, to have us a 6-3 is remarkable. Coach of the year easy!

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Cheers…I’m still cutting and eating 

    Go Browns 

    72151923236__94D21D1D-3E17-4A5F-AA08-F0DD3688DA3A.jpeg

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

    I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

    Someone might also have something to do with the comeback

    Ari Meirov@MySportsUpdate
    Deshaun Watson in the second half vs. the Ravens:

    - 14/14 passing
    - 134 passing yards
    - 16 rushing yards
    - 1 TD
    - Completed comeback win
  • Cheers…I’m still cutting and eating 

    Go Browns 

    72151923236__94D21D1D-3E17-4A5F-AA08-F0DD3688DA3A.jpeg

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Cheers…I’m still cutting and eating 

    Go Browns 

    72151923236__94D21D1D-3E17-4A5F-AA08-F0DD3688DA3A.jpeg

    That's exactly how I like beef cooked.. That's a great lookin brisket!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

    I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

    ya and you also gave up in the first quarter. A storm ? you would have drowned 

  • @nickers said:

    I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

    Someone might also have something to do with the comeback

    Ari Meirov@MySportsUpdate
    Deshaun Watson in the second half vs. the Ravens:

    - 14/14 passing
    - 134 passing yards
    - 16 rushing yards
    - 1 TD
    - Completed comeback win
    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Someone might also have something to do with the comeback

    the running game was big too..

  • If the Eagles have the Brotherly Shove, waht do we call this? The Browns' All Aboard?

    Cleveland Browns@Browns
    it takes EVERYBODY 💪🤯

    #CLEvsBAL on FOX & NFL+
    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    If the Eagles have the Brotherly Shove, waht do we call this? The Browns' All Aboard?

    Thanks KD!   That was awesome...  There's something different about this team.  They did this comeback against the defense that was leading the NFL in sacks with 2 Backup Tackles (one of them being a backup's backup) - and NOBODY quit.  That's actions speaking louder than words.  Consequently, Watson found a ground that had him going 13 of 13 very late in the game.  Fun day!!!!

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    image.png.55c7bc7dc21fee783d529c405ce60a68.png

  • My game feed was so far behind yours, I had to log away 🙂 

    This Browns finish, began when Hunt's hair caught ? on page 9 ...   Touchdown !

    @dutch-oven said:

    HUNT!

    @flugel said:

    YES!

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Now THAT is a redzone rush!

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Kareem inside the five 

    Money 

      That fighting Offensive Line heart ?  to carry that Ford 10 yards downfield... To Finish the Ratbirds!   THAT WAS AWESOME !

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    My game feed was

    I had no sound.  Throughout the whole game, commercials, everything.  No sound.  And it was Great!  🙂

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    Holy hell what a game!! What a showing of heart from all 53 and the coaching staff.... FUCK you Gutter Birds. 

  • Holy hell what a game!! What a showing of heart from all 53 and the coaching staff.... FUCK you Gutter Birds. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Holy hell what a game!! What a showing of heart from all 53 and the coaching staff.... FUCK you Gutter Birds. 

    I'm especially glad since they have two cancers in Blowdell and Clownass!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    What a FREAKIN game!  And I don't feel like saying FREAKIN if ya know what I mean!   This team really believes in one another!  That was a damn good team the Browns beat today AT Ratville! Fun day guys!

    We deserve this!

  • Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

    Bowser76B Bowser76 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

    Same here, dude. Hopefully with this win, they start flexing more Browns games.

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    Good Win Browns!

  • @gumby73 said:

    My game feed was

    I had no sound.  Throughout the whole game, commercials, everything.  No sound.  And it was Great!  🙂

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @orion said:

    I had no sound.  Throughout the whole game, commercials, everything.  No sound.  And it was Great!  🙂

    I've been there !

    What a great weekend dude's.

    1) Saturday Morning, My grandsons 8 year old team, Quarterbacks his 1st playoff victory 33 - 17 

    2) Saturday Night, My 3 year old Granddaughter was crowned Mrs Tiny Princess of Bailey,NC  ?

    3.) Sunday... Browns finish the weekend with this Big Win !  ?

    Might try the Lottery next 😉

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    I was standing in the Coccia House pizza shop when I watched the game winning field goal.

    The place was packed, and everyone was high fiving!

    What an epic win!….followed by an epic pizza!

  • sydS syd

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    Maybe it's me, but that looks a bit like WSSteve.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by