Skip to content

The Official ? - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 ?  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

The Browns Board
537 35 10.8k 1
  • @hoorta said:

    I fully expected the game winning FG to miss.   (like the missed extra point) 

    Oddly enough, I didn't.  I fully expected Hopkins to atone for his missed extra point.  I don't remember having that feeling since Dawson.  

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    Oddly enough, I didn't.  I fully expected Hopkins to atone for his missed extra point.  I don't remember having that feeling since Dawson.  

    Will never forget the Dawson FG in Baltimore that hit the cross bar and bounced out. Called no good, ravens started to undress in the locker room and then they saw it was good. Won it in OT

    My dream was Hopkins doing the same thing so Baltimore fans could realize they lost on the way back to their car, maybe next time 

  • @syd said:

    #34 looked damn good today

    Well said - Yes he did!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Well said - Yes he did!

    hell ya

  • @nickers said:

    Baker won today incidentally but whatever we won.. I'll take it...

    https://www.pewterreport.com/community/

    Here's a Tampa Bay message board. 

    You wouldn't be missed. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    https://www.pewterreport.com/community/

    Here's a Tampa Bay message board. 

    You wouldn't be missed. 

    ■-->  ★  I just checked our the  "PewterReport"  oh and noticed currently  0 online  really ?   

    • 8Forums    36.8 KTopics    162.6 KPosts  ●-->  0 Online    25.6 KMembers
     Our newest member: bocaBuc
     
     Latest Post: BOWLES MUST BE FIRED.  <--●  Oh so who's  BOWLES ?  "FIRING SQUAD" THERE TOO ?
  • @nickers said:

    Baker won today incidentally but whatever we won.. I'll take it...

    Poor widdle Baker, he doesn't play for the Browns anymore....  But his fan club still loves him...  He's improved up to the level of mediocre...  and we'd  be right there at 4-5 with him still playing for the Browns.  

    And in other non- Browns news, Josh Dobbs won another game today.  😁  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Poor widdle Baker, he doesn't play for the Browns anymore....  But his fan club still loves him...  He's improved up to the level of mediocre...  and we'd  be right there at 4-5 with him still playing for the Browns.  

    And in other non- Browns news, Josh Dobbs won another game today.  😁  

    Good for them... Have another cab 😛

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by

    85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by

    GET SOME!!!?

    85u3bz.gif.51fda392bb654a4e7c483262a2229f37.gif

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Looks like the whole team enjoyed that one too!

    Noah Weiskopf@NoahWeiskopf
    Just about every #Browns player is live on Instagram right now, celebrating in the locker room. Here is Amari Cooper’s live:
  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    And you gotta love this attitude:

    “we’re coming in tomorrow because we can learn from this”

  • N Neo

    85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @neo said:

    85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

    @neo said:

    GET SOME!!!?

    85u3bz.gif.51fda392bb654a4e7c483262a2229f37.gif

    VPV0CVtbU6ZKU.gif        

    Oh! A few NC Ratbirds fans at work have got some ? coming this week !

    EnJoY  ! ! ?

  • @neo said:

    85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

    @neo said:

    GET SOME!!!?

    85u3bz.gif.51fda392bb654a4e7c483262a2229f37.gif

    VPV0CVtbU6ZKU.gif        

    Oh! A few NC Ratbirds fans at work have got some ? coming this week !

    EnJoY  ! ! ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    VPV0CVtbU6ZKU.gif        

    Oh! A few NC Ratbirds fans at work have got some ? coming !

    EnJoY  ! ! ?

    we are laughing.gif

  • @neo said:

    85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

    @neo said:

    GET SOME!!!?

    85u3bz.gif.51fda392bb654a4e7c483262a2229f37.gif

    VPV0CVtbU6ZKU.gif        

    Oh! A few NC Ratbirds fans at work have got some ? coming this week !

    EnJoY  ! ! ?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806

    @gumby73 said:

    VPV0CVtbU6ZKU.gif        

    Oh! A few NC Ratbirds fans at work have got some ? coming this week !

    EnJoY  ! ! ?

    ?? woofs thanks @gumby73 & @neo

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    Talking Heads

    Hey, they actually gave our Browns respect (I dislike Florio), and also took a dig (Browns 2.0 vs Browns 1.0).

    I'm just giddy. A rare win on the road vs the Rats in a must-win game. 

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    We got even with the Rats. Next week it'll be time to get even with Pitt.

  • ■   SO,  to our friends in Cleveland, in NE Ohio, in OH-IO  and all over the USA ! ....  And also to our friends in Spain, the UK and    anywhere    in the world,   ?   that you might be !

    This win is for you !   From us here at TBB.  We enjoy having you here on ....

    cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @mjp28 said:

    ■   SO,  to our friends in Cleveland, in NE Ohio, all around OH-IO  and the USA ....  and our friends in Spain, in the UK and    anywhere    else in this world,  ?   where you might be !

    This win is for you all !   From us all here in TBB.    We enjoy having you all here.

    cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

    Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

    A big hug to you all from Spain 🙂

  • N Neo

    85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

    That what's called a pancake block.  🙂  then he got pissed off and got a penalty later IIRC.  

  • @mjp28 said:

    ■   SO,  to our friends in Cleveland, in NE Ohio, all around OH-IO  and the USA ....  and our friends in Spain, in the UK and    anywhere    else in this world,  ?   where you might be !

    This win is for you all !   From us all here in TBB.    We enjoy having you all here.

    cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

    Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

    A big hug to you all from Spain 🙂

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

    A big hug to you all from Spain 🙂

    Good to see you again Nero, you've been missed.  

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by

  • @mjp28 said:

    ■   SO,  to our friends in Cleveland, in NE Ohio, all around OH-IO  and the USA ....  and our friends in Spain, in the UK and    anywhere    else in this world,  ?   where you might be !

    This win is for you all !   From us all here in TBB.    We enjoy having you all here.

    cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

    Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

    A big hug to you all from Spain 🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

    A big hug to you all from Spain 🙂

    Y Buen día para ti en España Nero. (Think Venezuelan no "s" on the end Spanish)?

  • @nickers said:

    I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

    Someone might also have something to do with the comeback

    Ari Meirov@MySportsUpdate
    Deshaun Watson in the second half vs. the Ravens:

    - 14/14 passing
    - 134 passing yards
    - 16 rushing yards
    - 1 TD
    - Completed comeback win
    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Someone might also have something to do with the comeback

    Hopefully this may be a turning point for the   2023  season   as long as the front line, running backs and the rest of the team can stay onboard.   The  (6-3)  Cleveland  BROWNS  are in a good position in the   ▪︎ AFCN  ▪︎   to make a  playoff   run.    

    ▪︎ YES,  I  said a   playoff   run  as in that iconic  Jim Mora ...  "playoffs, playoffs"   quote some 22 years ago.   My how time flies on some things even like the  still iconic    "playoffs, playoffs"    quote.   Thank you Jim Mora,  always  "quoteable".

           ●    GO BROWNS !    ●    

    images (36).jpeg