Skip to content

HEY NICKERS THE BROWNS SURE DO SUCK

The Browns Board
69 13 3.1k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #4

    piece of shit nicker

  • sydS syd

    piece of shit nicker

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @syd said:

    piece of shit nicker

    you fucking punk

  • sydS syd

    ya  I know nickers is a ass

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @syd said:

    ya  I know nickers is a ass

    @syd said:

    piece of shit nicker

    @syd said:

    you fucking punk

    LOL!

  • @syd said:

    ya  I know nickers is a ass

    @syd said:

    piece of shit nicker

    @syd said:

    you fucking punk

    LOL!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

  • BAL 7-3

    CLE 6-3 .... yeah.   😆

    PIT 6-3

    CIN 5-4

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mjp28 said:

    BAL 7-3

    CLE 6-3 .... yeah.   😆

    PIT 6-3

    CIN 5-4

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

  • @mjp28 said:

    BAL 7-3

    CLE 6-3 .... yeah.   😆

    PIT 6-3

    CIN 5-4

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    We should have won the Seattle game so we could have been  7-2.

  • N Neo

    @hoorta said:

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    We should have won the Seattle game so we could have been  7-2.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @neo said:

    We should have won the Seattle game so we could have been  7-2.

    Yup.. that was bad!

  • N Neo

    @hoorta said:

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    We should have won the Seattle game so we could have been  7-2.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #11

    @neo said:

    We should have won the Seattle game so we could have been  7-2.

    I don't believe in shoulda coulda.

    Niners and Colts will tell you they should have beaten the Browns. They could have been 4-5 too, but they are where they're supposed to be at 6-3.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @fy56 said:

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    Stupid is as stupid does!

  • @neo said:

    We should have won the Seattle game so we could have been  7-2.

    I don't believe in shoulda coulda.

    Niners and Colts will tell you they should have beaten the Browns. They could have been 4-5 too, but they are where they're supposed to be at 6-3.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @fy56 said:

    I don't believe in shoulda coulda.

    Niners and Colts will tell you they should have beaten the Browns. They could have been 4-5 too, but they are where they're supposed to be at 6-3.

    On that you're 100% right. Sure we had a bad bounce against Seattle. But OTOH,we lucked out on a missed Field Goal against the 49ers, and the Colts are saying they got robbed by the zebras. 

  • @fy56 said:

    I don't believe in shoulda coulda.

    Niners and Colts will tell you they should have beaten the Browns. They could have been 4-5 too, but they are where they're supposed to be at 6-3.

    On that you're 100% right. Sure we had a bad bounce against Seattle. But OTOH,we lucked out on a missed Field Goal against the 49ers, and the Colts are saying they got robbed by the zebras. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #15

    @hoorta said:

    On that you're 100% right. Sure we had a bad bounce against Seattle. But OTOH,we lucked out on a missed Field Goal against the 49ers, and the Colts are saying they got robbed by the zebras. 

    Not only the Colts, but the NFL as well.

    BREAKING: NFL Admits That Refs Made Multiple Mistakes During Highly-Controversial Week 7 Contest (VIDEO) (msn.com)

    Prior to the missed FG San Fran had shit fits over couple of horrible calls.

    So no more crying about how the refs hate Cleveland Hoorta.

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @fy56 said:

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    nickers is still a douche

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    i do not even remember starting this thread. But glad i did if it put me on ignore

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @vaportrail said:

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    na, But ill be more than glad to shit in yours

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #21

    ?

    @vaportrail said:

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    No but I took a shit this morning and it looked just like him!! ?

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    Stupid is as stupid does!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    Stupid is as stupid does!

  • @mjp28 said:

    BAL 7-3

    CLE 6-3 .... yeah.   😆

    PIT 6-3

    CIN 5-4

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @hoorta said:

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.