Skip to content

HEY NICKERS THE BROWNS SURE DO SUCK

The Browns Board
69 13 3.1k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    i do not even remember starting this thread. But glad i did if it put me on ignore

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @vaportrail said:

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    na, But ill be more than glad to shit in yours

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #21

    ?

    @vaportrail said:

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    No but I took a shit this morning and it looked just like him!! ?

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    Stupid is as stupid does!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    Stupid is as stupid does!

  • @mjp28 said:

    BAL 7-3

    CLE 6-3 .... yeah.   😆

    PIT 6-3

    CIN 5-4

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @hoorta said:

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.

  • sydS syd

    @vaportrail said:

    lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

    na, But ill be more than glad to shit in yours

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #24

    @syd said:

    na, But ill be more than glad to shit in yours

    So you can have it all for yourself.

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    i do not even remember starting this thread. But glad i did if it put me on ignore

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @syd said:

    i do not even remember starting this thread. But glad i did if it put me on ignore

    Why don't you ever read what the fuck you typed?

    Incidentally, that would be a useful moderator exclusive feature. Every time you start a thread it puts you on "auto-ignore".

  • @hoorta said:

    With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

    Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. ?

    I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @bbedward said:

    I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.

    bb, I'm sort of torn on this one.  Living in Bungle Land, I despise them- and their fairweather fans. Can ya believe some of them are already crying that "the season is over"?  If they lose, not quite- but I can hear the fat lady warming up backstage. A loss and to make the playoffs, they'll realistically have to go 5-2 in the games they have left. (well, they're in the same boat as the preseason darling Bills- what the heck has happened to Josh Allen? He's turned into a turnover machine.) 

    OTOH, a Bengals win, coupled with the Browns beating the Steelers- puts the Browns in  first place in the division by a 1\2 game.  However, to show you preseason prognostication leaves something to be desired...  Games we thought should be walkovers against the Texans and Broncos are looking to be a lot tougher orders now.  

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!!  Our problems are solved!!!

  • Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!!  Our problems are solved!!!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @kvoethe said:

    Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!!  Our problems are solved!!!

    Really?  Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team.  Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with.  Watson completed all of his last 14 passes

    There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/

  • @bbedward said:

    I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.

    bb, I'm sort of torn on this one.  Living in Bungle Land, I despise them- and their fairweather fans. Can ya believe some of them are already crying that "the season is over"?  If they lose, not quite- but I can hear the fat lady warming up backstage. A loss and to make the playoffs, they'll realistically have to go 5-2 in the games they have left. (well, they're in the same boat as the preseason darling Bills- what the heck has happened to Josh Allen? He's turned into a turnover machine.) 

    OTOH, a Bengals win, coupled with the Browns beating the Steelers- puts the Browns in  first place in the division by a 1\2 game.  However, to show you preseason prognostication leaves something to be desired...  Games we thought should be walkovers against the Texans and Broncos are looking to be a lot tougher orders now.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @hoorta said:

    bb, I'm sort of torn on this one.  Living in Bungle Land, I despise them- and their fairweather fans. Can ya believe some of them are already crying that "the season is over"?  If they lose, not quite- but I can hear the fat lady warming up backstage. A loss and to make the playoffs, they'll realistically have to go 5-2 in the games they have left. (well, they're in the same boat as the preseason darling Bills- what the heck has happened to Josh Allen? He's turned into a turnover machine.) 

    OTOH, a Bengals win, coupled with the Browns beating the Steelers- puts the Browns in  first place in the division by a 1\2 game.  However, to show you preseason prognostication leaves something to be desired...  Games we thought should be walkovers against the Texans and Broncos are looking to be a lot tougher orders now.  

    Josh Allen is a big choke artist in Big games(playoffs)

  • @syd said:

    i do not even remember starting this thread. But glad i did if it put me on ignore

    Why don't you ever read what the fuck you typed?

    Incidentally, that would be a useful moderator exclusive feature. Every time you start a thread it puts you on "auto-ignore".

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @fy56 said:

    Why don't you ever read what the fuck you typed?

    Incidentally, that would be a useful moderator exclusive feature. Every time you start a thread it puts you on "auto-ignore".

    thats what i have you for gorka

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @fy56 said:

    LOL...he did literally.

    In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

    I had to re read that . that was funny

  • @kvoethe said:

    Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!!  Our problems are solved!!!

    Really?  Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team.  Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with.  Watson completed all of his last 14 passes

    There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @flugel said:

    Really?  Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team.  Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with.  Watson completed all of his last 14 passes

    There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/

    Enjoy the kool aid

  • @flugel said:

    Really?  Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team.  Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with.  Watson completed all of his last 14 passes

    There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/

    Enjoy the kool aid

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @kvoethe said:

    Enjoy the kool aid

    I am. It has a 6-3 record for a refreshing change.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Enjoy the kool aid

    I am. It has a 6-3 record for a refreshing change.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @flugel said:

    I am. It has a 6-3 record for a refreshing change.

    I think he’d rather see the ravens at 8-2 and running away with the division.

  • @flugel said:

    I am. It has a 6-3 record for a refreshing change.

    I think he’d rather see the ravens at 8-2 and running away with the division.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @bbedward said:

    I think he’d rather see the ravens at 8-2 and running away with the division.

    The scary thing is it isn't just him.  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Zombo likes to change posters names when they root for other teams.

    Maybe he needs to do the same to Browns fans who root against the Browns.