HEY NICKERS THE BROWNS SURE DO SUCK
-
-
Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!! Our problems are solved!!!
Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!! Our problems are solved!!!
Really? Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team. Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with. Watson completed all of his last 14 passes
There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/
-
I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.
bb, I'm sort of torn on this one. Living in Bungle Land, I despise them- and their fairweather fans. Can ya believe some of them are already crying that "the season is over"? If they lose, not quite- but I can hear the fat lady warming up backstage. A loss and to make the playoffs, they'll realistically have to go 5-2 in the games they have left. (well, they're in the same boat as the preseason darling Bills- what the heck has happened to Josh Allen? He's turned into a turnover machine.)
OTOH, a Bengals win, coupled with the Browns beating the Steelers- puts the Browns in first place in the division by a 1\2 game. However, to show you preseason prognostication leaves something to be desired... Games we thought should be walkovers against the Texans and Broncos are looking to be a lot tougher orders now.
bb, I'm sort of torn on this one. Living in Bungle Land, I despise them- and their fairweather fans. Can ya believe some of them are already crying that "the season is over"? If they lose, not quite- but I can hear the fat lady warming up backstage. A loss and to make the playoffs, they'll realistically have to go 5-2 in the games they have left. (well, they're in the same boat as the preseason darling Bills- what the heck has happened to Josh Allen? He's turned into a turnover machine.)
OTOH, a Bengals win, coupled with the Browns beating the Steelers- puts the Browns in first place in the division by a 1\2 game. However, to show you preseason prognostication leaves something to be desired... Games we thought should be walkovers against the Texans and Broncos are looking to be a lot tougher orders now.
Josh Allen is a big choke artist in Big games(playoffs)
-
-
You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...
LOL...he did literally.
In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol
-
Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!! Our problems are solved!!!
Really? Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team. Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with. Watson completed all of his last 14 passes
There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/
Really? Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team. Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with. Watson completed all of his last 14 passes
There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/
Enjoy the kool aid
-
Really? Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team. Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with. Watson completed all of his last 14 passes
There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/
Enjoy the kool aid
-
-
-
Zombo likes to change posters names when they root for other teams.
Maybe he needs to do the same to Browns fans who root against the Browns.
-
-
I am. It has a 6-3 record for a refreshing change.
Oh yes everyone (6-3) has us all giddy, with BAL just barely over CLE & PIT at (6-3) each but remember folks it's the next game that really matters now.
A loss would put us all back on our butts again at dare we say it ..... (6-4)
. Time for another good game and a serious win at the CBS everyone !
Let's try to reel off a few good ... WWWs in a row and get this season rockin' and rollin' ..... baby !
GO BROWNS !
-
Zombo likes to change posters names when they root for other teams.
Maybe he needs to do the same to Browns fans who root against the Browns.
Zombo likes to change posters names when they root for other teams.
Maybe he needs to do the same to Browns fans who root against the Browns.
It's a strange era we're in. When I was younger, people that were fans of the Cleveland Browns rooted for the Cleveland Browns. They didn't say "there's no way I can follow ANY team that has a player (Jim Brown) with allegations of throwing a girl off a 4th story balcony on the campus of Syracuse University no matter how good he is at football." If their fathers told them he was the best football player on the planet and he played for their favorite team - they rooted for him because he helped that team win. They didn't have to LIKE what kind of human he was ACCUSED of being off the field - they just loved their team.
In today's social media era, people make predictions and they root for them to come true 1st while rooting for the Browns is a distant 2nd with conditions associated of course. And why? Because they will get way too much attention doing so. In the game thread the people that need Watson to fail or struggle seemed way happier when he started 1 for 10 passing than they were when he completed his final 14 passes helping the Browns overcome a 14 point deficit to beat the 1st place team in the AFC North. Make sense? It shouldn't...
My point? Do we feed it or starve it? Asks the knucklehead that just fed it....
-
Zombo likes to change posters names when they root for other teams.
Maybe he needs to do the same to Browns fans who root against the Browns.
It's a strange era we're in. When I was younger, people that were fans of the Cleveland Browns rooted for the Cleveland Browns. They didn't say "there's no way I can follow ANY team that has a player (Jim Brown) with allegations of throwing a girl off a 4th story balcony on the campus of Syracuse University no matter how good he is at football." If their fathers told them he was the best football player on the planet and he played for their favorite team - they rooted for him because he helped that team win. They didn't have to LIKE what kind of human he was ACCUSED of being off the field - they just loved their team.
In today's social media era, people make predictions and they root for them to come true 1st while rooting for the Browns is a distant 2nd with conditions associated of course. And why? Because they will get way too much attention doing so. In the game thread the people that need Watson to fail or struggle seemed way happier when he started 1 for 10 passing than they were when he completed his final 14 passes helping the Browns overcome a 14 point deficit to beat the 1st place team in the AFC North. Make sense? It shouldn't...
My point? Do we feed it or starve it? Asks the knucklehead that just fed it....
It's a strange era we're in. When I was younger, people that were fans of the Cleveland Browns rooted for the Cleveland Browns. They didn't say "there's no way I can follow ANY team that has a player (Jim Brown) with allegations of throwing a girl off a 4th story balcony on the campus of Syracuse University no matter how good he is at football." If their fathers told them he was the best football player on the planet and he played for their favorite team - they rooted for him because he helped that team win. They didn't have to LIKE what kind of human he was ACCUSED of being off the field - they just loved their team.
In today's social media era, people make predictions and they root for them to come true 1st while rooting for the Browns is a distant 2nd with conditions associated of course. And why? Because they will get way too much attention doing so. In the game thread the people that need Watson to fail or struggle seemed way happier when he started 1 for 10 passing than they were when he completed his final 14 passes helping the Browns overcome a 14 point deficit to beat the 1st place team in the AFC North. Make sense? It shouldn't...
My point? Do we feed it or starve it? Asks the knucklehead that just fed it....
I may not like certain individuals on the home team.. But in no way do I waiver my support or fandom of the team.. These days I'm a big Nick Chubb and Amari Cooper fan and the work ethic they bring... Anyone that hopes for their team to lose is twisted in my view... I mean hell I don't like our teams owner.. I think he's a total dip wad. But I want him to be successful so our team is successful.. If they prove me wrong and I eat a little crow.. I'm all for it... I don't need young assholes on a board forum telling me how to root for my team when I've been watching this team longer then they have been alive... Football is like a roll of toilet paper for me.. It's like Entertainment.. I use it when I need it.. It's not a way of life for me, and I don't have the patience or the time to put in useless hours of film study that will be forgotten in 24 hours by most... I devote enough time in my day to practice my craft of making music and some digital art... And battling malady's that were inflicted upon me. Anyone whose laughs at this sort of thing is a sick,fucked up individual IMHO .... I didn't come here for a pat on the back, Win medals or flex my limited football knowledge just to show people how brilliant or smart they think they are... There's always someone out there.. Who are more mentally adept than they are... Take all your film study and gibbeldy goop.. And put it where the sun don't shine...
-
It's a strange era we're in. When I was younger, people that were fans of the Cleveland Browns rooted for the Cleveland Browns. They didn't say "there's no way I can follow ANY team that has a player (Jim Brown) with allegations of throwing a girl off a 4th story balcony on the campus of Syracuse University no matter how good he is at football." If their fathers told them he was the best football player on the planet and he played for their favorite team - they rooted for him because he helped that team win. They didn't have to LIKE what kind of human he was ACCUSED of being off the field - they just loved their team.
In today's social media era, people make predictions and they root for them to come true 1st while rooting for the Browns is a distant 2nd with conditions associated of course. And why? Because they will get way too much attention doing so. In the game thread the people that need Watson to fail or struggle seemed way happier when he started 1 for 10 passing than they were when he completed his final 14 passes helping the Browns overcome a 14 point deficit to beat the 1st place team in the AFC North. Make sense? It shouldn't...
My point? Do we feed it or starve it? Asks the knucklehead that just fed it....
I may not like certain individuals on the home team.. But in no way do I waiver my support or fandom of the team.. These days I'm a big Nick Chubb and Amari Cooper fan and the work ethic they bring... Anyone that hopes for their team to lose is twisted in my view... I mean hell I don't like our teams owner.. I think he's a total dip wad. But I want him to be successful so our team is successful.. If they prove me wrong and I eat a little crow.. I'm all for it... I don't need young assholes on a board forum telling me how to root for my team when I've been watching this team longer then they have been alive... Football is like a roll of toilet paper for me.. It's like Entertainment.. I use it when I need it.. It's not a way of life for me, and I don't have the patience or the time to put in useless hours of film study that will be forgotten in 24 hours by most... I devote enough time in my day to practice my craft of making music and some digital art... And battling malady's that were inflicted upon me. Anyone whose laughs at this sort of thing is a sick,fucked up individual IMHO .... I didn't come here for a pat on the back, Win medals or flex my limited football knowledge just to show people how brilliant or smart they think they are... There's always someone out there.. Who are more mentally adept than they are... Take all your film study and gibbeldy goop.. And put it where the sun don't shine...
I may not like certain individuals on the home team.. But in no way do I waiver my support or fandom of the team.. These days I'm a big Nick Chubb and Amari Cooper fan and the work ethic they bring... Anyone that hopes for their team to lose is twisted in my view... I mean hell I don't like our teams owner.. I think he's a total dip wad. But I want him to be successful so our team is successful.. If they prove me wrong and I eat a little crow.. I'm all for it... I don't need assholes on a board forum telling me how to root for my team when I've been watching this team longer then they have been alive...
Would you have people on this board telling you how to root for this team if you haven't spent most of this season telling them "I told you all Watson is going to kill this team/season?" It's a golden rule kind of thing. You spent quite a bit of time in the game thread doing that and it got on my last nerve.
Here's a game where the Browns overcame a 14 point deficit late in the game where there was no more margin of error remaining if the Browns wanted to win. They won! You railroaded yourself so far into your Watson rant that you couldn't really enjoy and celebrate the win. We go way back together in here through thick and thin; and that would have been a fun day to double high 5 you instead of wondering who put hallucinogens in your salad.
-
Zombo likes to change posters names when they root for other teams.
Maybe he needs to do the same to Browns fans who root against the Browns.
It's a strange era we're in. When I was younger, people that were fans of the Cleveland Browns rooted for the Cleveland Browns. They didn't say "there's no way I can follow ANY team that has a player (Jim Brown) with allegations of throwing a girl off a 4th story balcony on the campus of Syracuse University no matter how good he is at football." If their fathers told them he was the best football player on the planet and he played for their favorite team - they rooted for him because he helped that team win. They didn't have to LIKE what kind of human he was ACCUSED of being off the field - they just loved their team.
In today's social media era, people make predictions and they root for them to come true 1st while rooting for the Browns is a distant 2nd with conditions associated of course. And why? Because they will get way too much attention doing so. In the game thread the people that need Watson to fail or struggle seemed way happier when he started 1 for 10 passing than they were when he completed his final 14 passes helping the Browns overcome a 14 point deficit to beat the 1st place team in the AFC North. Make sense? It shouldn't...
My point? Do we feed it or starve it? Asks the knucklehead that just fed it....
It's a strange era we're in. When I was younger, people that were fans of the Cleveland Browns rooted for the Cleveland Browns. They didn't say "there's no way I can follow ANY team that has a player (Jim Brown) with allegations of throwing a girl off a 4th story balcony on the campus of Syracuse University no matter how good he is at football." If their fathers told them he was the best football player on the planet and he played for their favorite team - they rooted for him because he helped that team win. They didn't have to LIKE what kind of human he was ACCUSED of being off the field - they just loved their team.
In today's social media era, people make predictions and they root for them to come true 1st while rooting for the Browns is a distant 2nd with conditions associated of course. And why? Because they will get way too much attention doing so. In the game thread the people that need Watson to fail or struggle seemed way happier when he started 1 for 10 passing than they were when he completed his final 14 passes helping the Browns overcome a 14 point deficit to beat the 1st place team in the AFC North. Make sense? It shouldn't...
My point? Do we feed it or starve it? Asks the knucklehead that just fed it....
I'm almost certain that most of Jim Browns crimes against women came after he retired, and they were not just accusations, they happened.
Nevertheless, JB is dead. You'd think liberal social justice warriors would have already bought tickets to Cleveland to tear down his statue.
-
It's a strange era we're in. When I was younger, people that were fans of the Cleveland Browns rooted for the Cleveland Browns. They didn't say "there's no way I can follow ANY team that has a player (Jim Brown) with allegations of throwing a girl off a 4th story balcony on the campus of Syracuse University no matter how good he is at football." If their fathers told them he was the best football player on the planet and he played for their favorite team - they rooted for him because he helped that team win. They didn't have to LIKE what kind of human he was ACCUSED of being off the field - they just loved their team.
In today's social media era, people make predictions and they root for them to come true 1st while rooting for the Browns is a distant 2nd with conditions associated of course. And why? Because they will get way too much attention doing so. In the game thread the people that need Watson to fail or struggle seemed way happier when he started 1 for 10 passing than they were when he completed his final 14 passes helping the Browns overcome a 14 point deficit to beat the 1st place team in the AFC North. Make sense? It shouldn't...
My point? Do we feed it or starve it? Asks the knucklehead that just fed it....
I'm almost certain that most of Jim Browns crimes against women came after he retired, and they were not just accusations, they happened.
Nevertheless, JB is dead. You'd think liberal social justice warriors would have already bought tickets to Cleveland to tear down his statue.
-
cal wants to know how much they cost.?
Thats funny but cal aint no liberal social justice warrior lol
-
-
I may not like certain individuals on the home team.. But in no way do I waiver my support or fandom of the team.. These days I'm a big Nick Chubb and Amari Cooper fan and the work ethic they bring... Anyone that hopes for their team to lose is twisted in my view... I mean hell I don't like our teams owner.. I think he's a total dip wad. But I want him to be successful so our team is successful.. If they prove me wrong and I eat a little crow.. I'm all for it... I don't need assholes on a board forum telling me how to root for my team when I've been watching this team longer then they have been alive...
Would you have people on this board telling you how to root for this team if you haven't spent most of this season telling them "I told you all Watson is going to kill this team/season?" It's a golden rule kind of thing. You spent quite a bit of time in the game thread doing that and it got on my last nerve.
Here's a game where the Browns overcame a 14 point deficit late in the game where there was no more margin of error remaining if the Browns wanted to win. They won! You railroaded yourself so far into your Watson rant that you couldn't really enjoy and celebrate the win. We go way back together in here through thick and thin; and that would have been a fun day to double high 5 you instead of wondering who put hallucinogens in your salad.
Would you have people on this board telling you how to root for this team if you haven't spent most of this season telling them "I told you all Watson is going to kill this team/season?" It's a golden rule kind of thing. You spent quite a bit of time in the game thread doing that and it got on my last nerve.
Here's a game where the Browns overcame a 14 point deficit late in the game where there was no more margin of error remaining if the Browns wanted to win. They won! You railroaded yourself so far into your Watson rant that you couldn't really enjoy and celebrate the win. We go way back together in here through thick and thin; and that would have been a fun day to double high 5 you instead of wondering who put hallucinogens in your salad.
Yeah.. and Watson is out for the season with a cracked ankle I just heard..
Edit" Correction injured shoulder..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login