Tim Scott
-
https://www.aol.com/tim-scott-drops-2024-presidential-024455382.html
Tim Scott dropped out of the 2024 presidential campaign Sunday, shocking a TV interviewer and even his own campaign staff with an abrupt departure from the race
Seems like a nice guy but just doesn't quite have the gravitas needed for the gig. Of course most don't but still...
WSS
-
Wow. I've been folowing the Rs campaign a bit, hoping to find somebody that seems somewhat sane to oust this inept current administration. I did the same thing in the 2016 campaign, knowing I'd never vote for Hillary.
I've said it quite a bit, I don't trust Republicans in general but I would have voted for this guy.
-
It goes to show you that he's one of the smart ones, knowing he has no chance.
That said I would have voted for him in a heartbeat.
-
-
-
-
-
Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother
It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.
Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.
If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.
Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University."
-
Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother
It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.
Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.
If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.
Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University."
It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.
Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.
If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.
Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University."
Probably, but people change.
Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees?
It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock.
-
It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.
Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.
If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.
Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University."
Probably, but people change.
Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees?
It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock.
Probably, but people change.
Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees?
It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock.
Not sure I understand your question...he doesn't like what he sees in terms of what?
The far-left agenda? Absolutely.
The second part I get, but if being a man of color gives him an advantage then go for it if it means getting rid of left-wing extremism.
-
Probably, but people change.
Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees?
It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock.
Not sure I understand your question...he doesn't like what he sees in terms of what?
The far-left agenda? Absolutely.
The second part I get, but if being a man of color gives him an advantage then go for it if it means getting rid of left-wing extremism.
Not sure I understand your question...he doesn't like what he sees in terms of what?
The far-left agenda? Absolutely.
The second part I get, but if being a man of color gives him an advantage then go for it if it means getting rid of left-wing extremism.
Yes, the far-left agenda for sure, plus the total lack of unity & vision in the R party.
-
Desantis a deep stater????
what the heck is that about?
I'm totally done with Haley, and Ramalangadingdong, and christie - yikes what a fool.
Desantis is the guy, but the gop should be able to do better.
But anyone who wins the primary will be destroyed by lies and fake lawsuits and their family
attacked by the left.
It's what they do.
it will get worse than we have seen so far with Pres Trump.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login