Skip to content

Tim Scott

Political Discussion
13 5 796 1
  • Wow. I've been folowing the Rs campaign a bit, hoping to find somebody that seems somewhat sane to oust this inept current administration. I did the same thing in the 2016 campaign, knowing I'd never vote for Hillary.

    I've said it quite a bit, I don't trust Republicans in general but I would have voted for this guy. 

  • It goes to show you that he's one of the smart ones, knowing he has no chance.

    That said I would have voted for him in a heartbeat.

  • It goes to show you that he's one of the smart ones, knowing he has no chance.

    That said I would have voted for him in a heartbeat.

    @fy56 said:

    It goes to show you that he's one of the smart ones, knowing he has no chance.

    That said I would have voted for him in a heartbeat.

    Yep. Maybe it's Haley or Ramaswany now. I'm not sold on DeSantis. 

  • @fy56 said:

    It goes to show you that he's one of the smart ones, knowing he has no chance.

    That said I would have voted for him in a heartbeat.

    Yep. Maybe it's Haley or Ramaswany now. I'm not sold on DeSantis. 

    @bob806 said:

    Yep. Maybe it's Haley or Ramaswany now. I'm not sold on DeSantis. 

    Not sold on any of them... Ramaswamy is backed by the Soros family... DeSantis is a closet deep stater and I don't trust Haley...

  • @bob806 said:

    Yep. Maybe it's Haley or Ramaswany now. I'm not sold on DeSantis. 

    Not sold on any of them... Ramaswamy is backed by the Soros family... DeSantis is a closet deep stater and I don't trust Haley...

    @nickers said:

    Not sold on any of them... Ramaswamy is backed by the Soros family... DeSantis is a closet deep stater and I don't trust Haley...

    Ram backed by Soros?  Thats hard to believe.

    Well Ram is a man of color.

  • @nickers said:

    Not sold on any of them... Ramaswamy is backed by the Soros family... DeSantis is a closet deep stater and I don't trust Haley...

    Ram backed by Soros?  Thats hard to believe.

    Well Ram is a man of color.

    @fy56 said:

    Ram backed by Soros?  Thats hard to believe.

    Well Ram is a man of color.

    Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother

  • @fy56 said:

    Ram backed by Soros?  Thats hard to believe.

    Well Ram is a man of color.

    Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother

    @nickers said:

    Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother

    Found it

    It's an opinion piece but some info nonetheless. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Ram backed by Soros?  Thats hard to believe.

    Well Ram is a man of color.

    Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother

    @nickers said:

    Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother

    It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.

    Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.

    If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.

    Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University." 

  • @nickers said:

    Look it up... His college education was funded by Soro's brother

    It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.

    Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.

    If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.

    Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University." 

    @fy56 said:

    It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.

    Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.

    If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.

    Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University." 

    Probably, but people change. 

    Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees? 

    It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock. 

  • @fy56 said:

    It was a scholarship that fund children of immigrants.

    Immigrants have a tendency to vote Democrat and turn liberal.

    If Paul was alive and shared the same progressive ideology as his brother, he would probably be highly disappointed in the way Ramaswamy turned out....as a dye in the wool conservative.

    Paul Soros, who died in 2013, was known as a philanthropist and an advocate for immigrants to the United States. In 2011, Ramaswamy was a recipient of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans, which funds postgraduate students who are immigrants and children of immigrants. Ramaswamy received the fellowship "to support work towards a JD in Law at Yale University." 

    Probably, but people change. 

    Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees? 

    It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock. 

    @bob806 said:

    Probably, but people change. 

    Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees? 

    It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock. 

    Not sure I understand your question...he doesn't like what he sees in terms of what?

    The far-left agenda? Absolutely.

    The second part I get, but if being a man of color gives him an advantage then go for it if it means getting rid of left-wing extremism.

  • @bob806 said:

    Probably, but people change. 

    Don't you think it's possible that he's running because he doesn't like what he sees? 

    It's also possible he senses an opportunity. There's a decent amount of "let's get these old white guys" out of Washington. While I don't agree with all of that, it's hard to argue as we witness constant gridlock. 

    Not sure I understand your question...he doesn't like what he sees in terms of what?

    The far-left agenda? Absolutely.

    The second part I get, but if being a man of color gives him an advantage then go for it if it means getting rid of left-wing extremism.

    @fy56 said:

    Not sure I understand your question...he doesn't like what he sees in terms of what?

    The far-left agenda? Absolutely.

    The second part I get, but if being a man of color gives him an advantage then go for it if it means getting rid of left-wing extremism.

    Yes, the far-left agenda for sure, plus the total lack of unity & vision in the R party. 

  • Desantis a deep stater????

    what the heck is that about?

    I'm totally done with Haley, and Ramalangadingdong, and christie - yikes what a fool.

    Desantis is the guy, but the gop should be able to do better.

    But anyone who wins the primary will be destroyed by lies and fake lawsuits and their family 

    attacked by the left.

    It's what they do.

    it will get worse than we have seen so far with Pres Trump.