Chubb had his scheduled 2nd surgery
-
-
I always get nervous when these players have surgery. I remember back a few years ago when a few players were having problems with staph infections. Kellen Winslow and Brian Russell to name the ones I remember but I thought there were others. I'm glad to see he's doing well. I would have loved to see the emotions on his face during the Ravens game lol
-
Just saw this today.
I saw it earlier today also.
They expect him back 'sometime' in '24. I hope so. I feel for him. He's my favorite Brown since Kosar. They would've made a good pair. Heal up Nick...take some smelling salts and get back in there.
-
I always get nervous when these players have surgery. I remember back a few years ago when a few players were having problems with staph infections. Kellen Winslow and Brian Russell to name the ones I remember but I thought there were others. I'm glad to see he's doing well. I would have loved to see the emotions on his face during the Ravens game lol
-
I always get nervous when these players have surgery. I remember back a few years ago when a few players were having problems with staph infections. Kellen Winslow and Brian Russell to name the ones I remember but I thought there were others. I'm glad to see he's doing well. I would have loved to see the emotions on his face during the Ravens game lol
I always get nervous when these players have surgery. I remember back a few years ago when a few players were having problems with staph infections. Kellen Winslow and Brian Russell to name the ones I remember but I thought there were others. I'm glad to see he's doing well. I would have loved to see the emotions on his face during the Ravens game lol
I didn't remember Russell getting staph, but I know Joe Jurevicus did (I think he ended up suing the team?) and LeCharles Bentley if I recall correctly almost lost a leg due to staph.
-
I always get nervous when these players have surgery. I remember back a few years ago when a few players were having problems with staph infections. Kellen Winslow and Brian Russell to name the ones I remember but I thought there were others. I'm glad to see he's doing well. I would have loved to see the emotions on his face during the Ravens game lol
I didn't remember Russell getting staph, but I know Joe Jurevicus did (I think he ended up suing the team?) and LeCharles Bentley if I recall correctly almost lost a leg due to staph.
didn't remember Russell getting staph,
https://www.cleveland19.com/story/5798361/browns-safety-hospitalized-with-possible-staph/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login