Skip to content

It's over.......... thanks cleveland.

The Browns Board
21 14 1.1k
  • They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

  • Let’s be honest, we’re still gonna watch. Also fully expect the browns to bring in a QB, unlikely anybody else is ready in time for Pittsburgh though so it’ll be walker 

  • Actually it’ll be DTR apparently on Sunday, not walker 

  • I know it's hard being positive, but sheesh. 

    I for one cannot wait to tailgate & go to the game Sunday. The potential of beating the two teams I hate the most in back-to-back weeks is exciting. What happens from there, who knows. 

  • I know it's hard being positive, but sheesh. 

    I for one cannot wait to tailgate & go to the game Sunday. The potential of beating the two teams I hate the most in back-to-back weeks is exciting. What happens from there, who knows. 

    @bob806 said:

    I know it's hard being positive, but sheesh. 

    I for one cannot wait to tailgate & go to the game Sunday. The potential of beating the two teams I hate the most in back-to-back weeks is exciting. What happens from there, who knows. 

    "And we'll have fun, fun, fun till the squealers take the f-bird away"

    "Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda!"

  • Can you use the same word twice in a three word sentence?     -  The Browns just lost Watson for the season!    -   Beautiful, fucking beautiful.  

  • They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

    @dawgdiggler said:

    They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

    Check my rant in another thread....  Berry screwed the pooch at the trade deadline not going  after Dobbs or Brissette.  Either could have been had for a 5th round pick. But NO!!!!!   Nostradumbass Andy looked into his crystal ball and ascertained that there was ZERO chance that Watson could get hurt again. ???

  • Berry uses a Magic 8 Ball to make his backup QB decisions.

  • @dawgdiggler said:

    They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

    Check my rant in another thread....  Berry screwed the pooch at the trade deadline not going  after Dobbs or Brissette.  Either could have been had for a 5th round pick. But NO!!!!!   Nostradumbass Andy looked into his crystal ball and ascertained that there was ZERO chance that Watson could get hurt again. ???

    @hoorta said:

    Check my rant in another thread....  Berry screwed the pooch at the trade deadline not going  after Dobbs or Brissette.  Either could have been had for a 5th round pick. But NO!!!!!   Nostradumbass Andy looked into his crystal ball and ascertained that there was ZERO chance that Watson could get hurt again. ???

    Well, allegedly they offered a 6th for brisket. The other rumor is Washington wanted a third (which I don’t buy, who would give a 3rd for an expiring contract backup). 
     

    I’m sure they could have packaged DPJ and a 5th or something.

    Oh well, my guess is we get stuck with a Cam Newton type.

  • @dawgdiggler said:

    They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

    Check my rant in another thread....  Berry screwed the pooch at the trade deadline not going  after Dobbs or Brissette.  Either could have been had for a 5th round pick. But NO!!!!!   Nostradumbass Andy looked into his crystal ball and ascertained that there was ZERO chance that Watson could get hurt again. ???

    @hoorta said:

    Berry screwed the pooch

    For the record, I believed in Watson when we first got him, stood behind him while his shoulder was injured, and I still stand behind that when he is right that he is the best QB the Browns have had in a while. He is the guy, the team rallies behind him. I don't see how you could give someone a fully guaranteed contract and all those draft picks without some heads rolling. Berry is in a pickle, the defense is playing as good as any historic defense and has us in position to contend for a Super Bowl. He needs to get the QB situation ironed out as soon as possible. Which is why I said in another thread if DTR comes out and stinks the place up AGAIN, it would not surprise me to see him on the street. He needs to find a long term solution to QB and fast.

  • @hoorta said:

    Check my rant in another thread....  Berry screwed the pooch at the trade deadline not going  after Dobbs or Brissette.  Either could have been had for a 5th round pick. But NO!!!!!   Nostradumbass Andy looked into his crystal ball and ascertained that there was ZERO chance that Watson could get hurt again. ???

    Well, allegedly they offered a 6th for brisket. The other rumor is Washington wanted a third (which I don’t buy, who would give a 3rd for an expiring contract backup). 
     

    I’m sure they could have packaged DPJ and a 5th or something.

    Oh well, my guess is we get stuck with a Cam Newton type.

    @bbedward said:

    Well, allegedly they offered a 6th for brisket. The other rumor is Washington wanted a third (which I don’t buy, who would give a 3rd for an expiring contract backup). 
     

    I’m sure they could have packaged DPJ and a 5th or something.

    Oh well, my guess is we get stuck with a Cam Newton type.

    Speak of the devil bb...  did you just see some of those Internet rumors?  Seems Cam is a free agent, and available...  Would Fitzpatrick give up his cushy network gig to get beaten up again? Don't think so.  🙂  

    Thing is the Browns have two 5th round picks next year, and Berry tried the lowball approach- and screwed the team in the process.  They could have gotten Dobbs for even less..."The Cardinals are trading Dobbs and a 2024 seventh-round pick to the Vikings in exchange for a 2024 sixth-rounder" 🙁  Sure seems like one of those 5th round picks would have been plenty...  

  • N Neo

    @hoorta said:

    Berry screwed the pooch

    For the record, I believed in Watson when we first got him, stood behind him while his shoulder was injured, and I still stand behind that when he is right that he is the best QB the Browns have had in a while. He is the guy, the team rallies behind him. I don't see how you could give someone a fully guaranteed contract and all those draft picks without some heads rolling. Berry is in a pickle, the defense is playing as good as any historic defense and has us in position to contend for a Super Bowl. He needs to get the QB situation ironed out as soon as possible. Which is why I said in another thread if DTR comes out and stinks the place up AGAIN, it would not surprise me to see him on the street. He needs to find a long term solution to QB and fast.

    @neo said:

    For the record, I believed in Watson when we first got him, stood behind him while his shoulder was injured, and I still stand behind that when he is right that he is the best QB the Browns have had in a while. He is the guy, the team rallies behind him. I don't see how you could give someone a fully guaranteed contract and all those draft picks without some heads rolling. Berry is in a pickle, the defense is playing as good as any historic defense and has us in position to contend for a Super Bowl. He needs to get the QB situation ironed out as soon as possible. Which is why I said in another thread if DTR comes out and stinks the place up AGAIN, it would not surprise me to see him on the street. He needs to find a long term solution to QB and fast.

    For this season Neo... there isn't a viable solution... It's ride it out with DTR, or some scrap heap has-been qb waiting by the phone for an eight game payday.  Maybe, hopefully DTR can flash some of what we saw out of him in preseason. But, as is too often the case- what happens in preseason is no indication of what happens when the games start counting.   

    Berry, pickle?  You got that right... Pickle-head Berry should have stabilized the backup quarterback situation BEFORE the trade deadline- while he still had the chance. ?

  • @bob806 said:

    I know it's hard being positive, but sheesh. 

    I for one cannot wait to tailgate & go to the game Sunday. The potential of beating the two teams I hate the most in back-to-back weeks is exciting. What happens from there, who knows. 

    "And we'll have fun, fun, fun till the squealers take the f-bird away"

    "Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda!"

    @texasag1969 said:

    "And we'll have fun, fun, fun till the squealers take the f-bird away"

    "Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda!"

    For the record, I was never into the Beach Boys' music?

    I don't like the Bee Gees a whole lot either, but if Casey Kasem was still alive, I'd ask for a long distance dedication..."this is Bob, could you please play TRAGEDY for NE Ohio and all the Browns fans elsewhere." 

  • Berry uses a Magic 8 Ball to make his backup QB decisions.

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Berry uses a Magic 8 Ball to make his backup QB decisions.

    IMG_5068.jpeg

  • Can you use the same word twice in a three word sentence?     -  The Browns just lost Watson for the season!    -   Beautiful, fucking beautiful.  

    @orion said:

    Can you use the same word twice in a three word sentence?     -  The Browns just lost Watson for the season!    -   Beautiful, fucking beautiful.  

    Unbelievable and totally believable at the same time.

  • @hoorta said:

    Check my rant in another thread....  Berry screwed the pooch at the trade deadline not going  after Dobbs or Brissette.  Either could have been had for a 5th round pick. But NO!!!!!   Nostradumbass Andy looked into his crystal ball and ascertained that there was ZERO chance that Watson could get hurt again. ???

    Well, allegedly they offered a 6th for brisket. The other rumor is Washington wanted a third (which I don’t buy, who would give a 3rd for an expiring contract backup). 
     

    I’m sure they could have packaged DPJ and a 5th or something.

    Oh well, my guess is we get stuck with a Cam Newton type.

    @bbedward said:

    Well, allegedly they offered a 6th for brisket. The other rumor is Washington wanted a third (which I don’t buy, who would give a 3rd for an expiring contract backup). 
     

    I’m sure they could have packaged DPJ and a 5th or something.

    Oh well, my guess is we get stuck with a Cam Newton type.

    Washington hates us.  The guy signed a one year deal and they are out of it and will give the young guy all the snaps anyway. And they would save 4M.  

  • Stop panicking guys. We only need average QB play to make the playoffs and proceed further. The team has been built on the running game, defense and ST. We only need elite QB play to be invincible as in the second half of the Ravens.

  • They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

    @dawgdiggler said:

    They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

    maybe not "poof". On the news they said Joe Flacco was visiting the Browns....he was the qb when the ratbird defense took them to the superbowl.

    The first half - at one point....watson's qb rating was ...... 6.3.

    Sadly, that isn't even a joke. Flacco would be a very interesting upgrade. I think....

  • @dawgdiggler said:

    They knew something was wrong . The trade deadline passes and they said forget it. They put all their chips on table   NOW WHAT he's gone for season. Pj walker???? Won't even watch 

    I went to Seattle and had sideline rickets WITH the team.. They don't like walker  he sucks and they grumble about it while he's on field. . Talk about lockerroom issues 

    The browns need to call fitzmagic  he SAID he would play for them in national TV. 

    If not........its over

    Yet another season ......poof

    maybe not "poof". On the news they said Joe Flacco was visiting the Browns....he was the qb when the ratbird defense took them to the superbowl.

    The first half - at one point....watson's qb rating was ...... 6.3.

    Sadly, that isn't even a joke. Flacco would be a very interesting upgrade. I think....

    @calfoxwc said:

    maybe not "poof". On the news they said Joe Flacco was visiting the Browns....he was the qb when the ratbird defense took them to the superbowl.

    The first half - at one point....watson's qb rating was ...... 6.3.

    Sadly, that isn't even a joke. Flacco would be a very interesting upgrade. I think....

    You really do have a hard time with saying "14 of 14" don't you.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    maybe not "poof". On the news they said Joe Flacco was visiting the Browns....he was the qb when the ratbird defense took them to the superbowl.

    The first half - at one point....watson's qb rating was ...... 6.3.

    Sadly, that isn't even a joke. Flacco would be a very interesting upgrade. I think....

    You really do have a hard time with saying "14 of 14" don't you.

    @texasag1969 said:

    You really do have a hard time with saying "14 of 14" don't you.

    Cal's gotta cal.... ?