DTR
-
I just caught wind of this, Dorian off to IR.
Bummer.
I just caught wind of this, Dorian off to IR.
Bummer.
That’s too bad, I guess he took some hits in garbage time that should have been avoided. Wrap Joey Flacco in bubble wrap
He may be able to come back for the afc championship though ?
-
I just caught wind of this, Dorian off to IR.
Bummer.
That’s too bad, I guess he took some hits in garbage time that should have been avoided. Wrap Joey Flacco in bubble wrap
He may be able to come back for the afc championship though ?
That’s too bad, I guess he took some hits in garbage time that should have been avoided. Wrap Joey Flacco in bubble wrap
He may be able to come back for the afc championship though ?
This is the play I cursed Hudson on, I think. It was the second or third time Hudson mistimed his jab and essentially whiffed. So frustrating, but like Flugel said, he's the backup and that stuff happens. Just really stinks.
Hopefully we don't need him! Never would I imagined a win to get in scenario. A home game...at night...and that place better be ROCKING.
-
I have to imagine he will be starting the next two games since it doesn't matter if we win or not and no need to risk injury to Joe.
WSS
-
I have to imagine he will be starting the next two games since it doesn't matter if we win or not and no need to risk injury to Joe.
WSS
I have to imagine he will be starting the next two games since it doesn't matter if we win or not and no need to risk injury to Joe.
WSS
One game.
-
DTR was put on IR with hip injury vs Texans.. https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-qb-dorian-thompson-robinson-headed-to-injured-reserve
Only backup QB left on roster is PJ Walker (? speak no evil)
-
I have to imagine he will be starting the next two games since it doesn't matter if we win or not and no need to risk injury to Joe.
WSS
One game.
One game.
Just the Been Gals?
Anyway time to see how deep that practice squad gang is!
WSS
-
DTR was put on IR with hip injury vs Texans.. https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-qb-dorian-thompson-robinson-headed-to-injured-reserve
Only backup QB left on roster is PJ Walker (? speak no evil)
DTR was put on IR with hip injury vs Texans.. https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-qb-dorian-thompson-robinson-headed-to-injured-reserve
Only backup QB left on roster is PJ Walker (? speak no evil)
Berry continues doing smart GM duties.. https://arizonasports.com/story/3540502/browns-sign-qb-jeff-driskel-cardinals-practice-squad/
edit-- Browns waived DE Sam Kamara to make 53 man room.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login