QB Workout
-
~ [ Translation : ] Do you want me to tryout for those Cleveland BROWNS ? Really now, SO ..... how much will my guaranteed money
be before I actually will take a snap with the real football club be ? Tell me now, just before us here on this phone call is it ......
Over or under $200 million ? OK, $100 million ? $50 million ? ...... What do you nean you do NOT have and money left ?
YOU did what on that other guy ???
OH, you've got to be kidding me ? You idiots.
~
~ [ Translation : ] Do you want me to tryout for those Cleveland BROWNS ? Really now, SO ..... how much will my guaranteed money
be before I actually will take a snap with the real football club be ? Tell me now, just before us here on this phone call is it ......
Over or under $200 million ? OK, $100 million ? $50 million ? ...... What do you nean you do NOT have and money left ?
YOU did what on that other guy ???
OH, you've got to be kidding me ? You idiots.
~
Is that a picture of Stefanski wearing a Jets uniform on Halloween? If so, that might be @nickers wearing the NE Patriots costume in the background preparing for the blind side "I didn't hear no whistle" hit.
If it wasn't for gray facial hair on one of them - those 2 could have some fun sitting side by side and speaking for each other at pressers.
-
Is there a law over on the Poliboard that all of you have to make this same joke?
You actually visit that zoo? Get your rabies shot up to date??
You actually visit that zoo? Get your rabies shot up to date??
And disrupt the safe space created for them?
I'm not a savage. ?
-
Is there a law over on the Poliboard that all of you have to make this same joke?
Isn't it also a completely relevant question? Kaepernick has one of the biggest Nike endorsements in Football, on par with top active QB's. Earlier this year, they released the below high production value video showing his apparent readiness. Thereby also furthering his victim status, because clearly """a racist conspiracy""" is preventing him from playing.
If there was any truth to his ability and readiness to start an NFL game under center, Berry would have been on the phone. Heck, the Jets would have been when Rodgers got injured, and there were plenty of such examples in previous years.
Questioning the narrative around Kaepernick has merit from both a sports and political point of view.
Isn't it also a completely relevant question? Kaepernick has one of the biggest Nike endorsements in Football, on par with top active QB's. Earlier this year, they released the below high production value video showing his apparent readiness. Thereby also furthering his victim status, because clearly """a racist conspiracy""" is preventing him from playing.
If there was any truth to his ability and readiness to start an NFL game under center, Berry would have been on the phone. Heck, the Jets would have been when Rodgers got injured, and there were plenty of such examples in previous years.
Questioning the narrative around Kaepernick has merit from both a sports and political point of view.
He hasn’t played in like 8 years and sucked ass the last time he did.
hes kinda like rg3 where he had a year where he looked promising.Then sucked ass the whole time, but people hang on to the decent season a decade ago.
-
As they say in East Ohio Flaco is worshed up. Fortunately the team has proved it's been good enough to win with a bum under Center. I'm surprised they haven't called Kaepernick.
WSS
-
Per Mary Kay, Flacco workout went well and is likely to sign next week
-
In the current position the Browns are in at QB, how bad must Falcco's try out had been for them to say, "Thanks, we'll give you a call".
In the current position the Browns are in at QB, how bad must Falcco's try out had been for them to say, "Thanks, we'll give you a call".
Not it at all D Bone- it's solely about $$$. See below...
Place your bets, on Joe Flacco's agent Joe Linta wanting QB starting money on any teams playoff hopes now .. (thanks Joie Buckets
)
3.5 Mill was the cost the Jets paid for one season..
why do a deal until the last snap of this week?
stay tuned.. he ain't coming to tutor your QB
He's the insurance policy in case DTR still isn't ready for prime time. For those who haven't heard, the Bengals backup to their backup is AJ McCarron. JF just might want to see if there's going to be a bidding war for his services.
Mr. Flackoff isn't going to sniff anywhere near starting QB money for being a 7 game rent-a-QB. And MHO is unless DTR totally flops, Flacco wouldn't be asked to start. Nice gig if you can get it, around $3 million to carry a clipboard. Sure beats sitting at home watching NFL's Greatest Moments on the 'tube.
-
Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.
Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.
There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...
-
In the current position the Browns are in at QB, how bad must Falcco's try out had been for them to say, "Thanks, we'll give you a call".
Not it at all D Bone- it's solely about $$$. See below...
Place your bets, on Joe Flacco's agent Joe Linta wanting QB starting money on any teams playoff hopes now .. (thanks Joie Buckets
)
3.5 Mill was the cost the Jets paid for one season..
why do a deal until the last snap of this week?
stay tuned.. he ain't coming to tutor your QB
He's the insurance policy in case DTR still isn't ready for prime time. For those who haven't heard, the Bengals backup to their backup is AJ McCarron. JF just might want to see if there's going to be a bidding war for his services.
Mr. Flackoff isn't going to sniff anywhere near starting QB money for being a 7 game rent-a-QB. And MHO is unless DTR totally flops, Flacco wouldn't be asked to start. Nice gig if you can get it, around $3 million to carry a clipboard. Sure beats sitting at home watching NFL's Greatest Moments on the 'tube.
A.) He's the insurance policy in case DTR still isn't ready for prime time.
B.) Mr. Flackoff isn't going to sniff anywhere near starting QB money for being a 7 game rent-a-QB.
C.) unless DTR totally flops, Flacco wouldn't be asked to start. Nice gig if you can get it, around $3 million to carry a clipboard.
Finally ! Now Only Hours away from filling in some ________'s ?
1.) Stay blessed with getting local Browns media access in any way this week.
2.) Us outside the Buckeye State? We've listened to hours of daily callers to media meatheads with one same reaction.
"Ok, Bitch-tits with the pretty lips ?... Ya can blow me on Browns Victory Monday" !
LFG Browns !
-
Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.
There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...
-
Is there a law over on the Poliboard that all of you have to make this same joke?
The Browns phone number is the only one Kaepernick has blocked.
Do you like that one?
-
Is there a law over on the Poliboard that all of you have to make this same joke?
The Browns phone number is the only one Kaepernick has blocked.
Do you like that one?
-
Look who blew his way back on the message board!
Well did you like it?
-
Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.
There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...
-
Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.
There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...
There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...
Not saying he is going to be a star but there are some things I saw that if the Jets give up on him, I would bring him in at least as a backup to Watson if DTR doesn't pan out. Saw him make some impressive throws during the Jets/Raiders game. I would like to see what he could do with a change of scenery.
-
There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...
Not saying he is going to be a star but there are some things I saw that if the Jets give up on him, I would bring him in at least as a backup to Watson if DTR doesn't pan out. Saw him make some impressive throws during the Jets/Raiders game. I would like to see what he could do with a change of scenery.
Not saying he is going to be a star but there are some things I saw that if the Jets give up on him, I would bring him in at least as a backup to Watson if DTR doesn't pan out. Saw him make some impressive throws during the Jets/Raiders game. I would like to see what he could do with a change of scenery.
oh c'mon , Dude is garbage 3 3 and outs so far today
-
Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.
There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...
-
Im just hoping Flacco goes for 350 and 4Td against the ravens in the playoffs, at Cleveland ofc since we’ll get home field
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
