Skip to content

QB Workout

The Browns Board
38 18 1.8k 1
  • Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.

  • N Neo

    Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.

    @neo said:

    Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

  • @d-bone said:

    In the current position the Browns are in at QB, how bad must Falcco's try out had been for them to say, "Thanks, we'll give you a call".  

    Not it at all D Bone- it's solely about $$$.  See below...  

    @gumby73 said:

    Place your bets, on Joe Flacco's agent Joe Linta wanting QB starting money on any teams playoff hopes now .. (thanks Joie Buckets 😉)

    3.5 Mill was the cost the Jets paid for one season..  

    why do a deal until the last snap of this week? 

    stay tuned.. he ain't coming to tutor your QB  🙂

    He's the insurance policy in case DTR still isn't ready for prime time.  For those who haven't heard, the Bengals backup to their backup is AJ McCarron. JF just might want to see if there's going to be a bidding war for his services. 

    Mr. Flackoff isn't going to sniff anywhere near starting QB money for being a 7 game rent-a-QB. And MHO is unless DTR totally flops, Flacco  wouldn't be asked to start. Nice gig if you can get it, around $3 million to carry a clipboard. Sure beats sitting at home watching NFL's Greatest Moments on the 'tube.  🙂     

    @hoorta said:

    A.) He's the insurance policy in case DTR still isn't ready for prime time. 

    B.) Mr. Flackoff isn't going to sniff anywhere near starting QB money for being a 7 game rent-a-QB. 

    C.) unless DTR totally flops, Flacco  wouldn't be asked to start. Nice gig if you can get it, around $3 million to carry a clipboard.    

    Finally !  Now Only Hours away from filling in some ________'s  ?

    1.) Stay blessed with getting local Browns media access in any way this week.

    2.) Us outside the Buckeye State? We've listened to hours of daily callers to media meatheads with one same reaction.

    "Ok, Bitch-tits with the pretty lips ?... Ya can blow me on Browns Victory Monday" !  

    LFG Browns !  

  • @neo said:

    Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

    @nickers said:

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

    Oh, I have a sneaking suspicion I know one "characteristic" of Zach Wilson that makes you like him. 

  • @axe said:

    Kaepernick couldn't make it?

    Is there a law over on the Poliboard that all of you have to make this same joke? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Is there a law over on the Poliboard that all of you have to make this same joke? 

    The Browns phone number is the only one Kaepernick has blocked. 

    Do you like that one?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Is there a law over on the Poliboard that all of you have to make this same joke? 

    The Browns phone number is the only one Kaepernick has blocked. 

    Do you like that one?

    @fy56 said:

    The Browns phone number is the only one Kaepernick has blocked. 

    Do you like that one?

    Look who blew his way back on the message board! 

  • @fy56 said:

    The Browns phone number is the only one Kaepernick has blocked. 

    Do you like that one?

    Look who blew his way back on the message board! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Look who blew his way back on the message board! 

    Well did you like it?

  • @neo said:

    Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

    @nickers said:

     I think he's been mishandled...

    Do tell. 

  • @neo said:

    Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

    @nickers said:

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

    Not saying he is going to be a star but there are some things I saw that if the Jets give up on him, I would bring him in at least as a backup to Watson if DTR doesn't pan out. Saw him make some impressive throws during the Jets/Raiders game. I would like to see what he could do with a change of scenery. 

  • N Neo

    @nickers said:

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

    Not saying he is going to be a star but there are some things I saw that if the Jets give up on him, I would bring him in at least as a backup to Watson if DTR doesn't pan out. Saw him make some impressive throws during the Jets/Raiders game. I would like to see what he could do with a change of scenery. 

    @neo said:

    Not saying he is going to be a star but there are some things I saw that if the Jets give up on him, I would bring him in at least as a backup to Watson if DTR doesn't pan out. Saw him make some impressive throws during the Jets/Raiders game. I would like to see what he could do with a change of scenery. 

    oh c'mon  , Dude is garbage 3 3 and outs so far today

  • @neo said:

    Not related, but a guy I'm intrigued with is Zac Wilson. I would love to pry him away from the Jets. I watched their last game and I saw him make some Mahomes-esqe type throws, seems to have a pretty strong arm. I think he would thrive in our offense.

    There's a couple things I like about him.. I think he's been mishandled...

    @nickers said:

    I think he's been mishandled...

    ya nickers, Hows that

  • Im just hoping Flacco goes for 350 and 4Td against the ravens in the playoffs, at Cleveland ofc since we’ll get home field