More from the JV debate
-
WS#
-
WS#
WS#
I do not trust this golden tongued man...
-
WS#
I do not trust this golden tongued man...
I do not trust this golden tongued man...
Trust? Good luck. For the most part I like Indians because they seem to be more patriotic than a lot of other subgroups in america. They appreciate working hard and being rewarded for it in the greatest nation in the world. At least a lot of them. But everybody in the debate picks an issue or two that they think will resonate with the voters and hangs on like a pitbull.
WSS
-
Rama loves controversy and idealism that is based on strategy, not principles. He's crossed off my list, then erased and whited out. With zero military experience, he shows no love for listening to our generals etc, to me.
Not happy with Nikki Haley now - I thought she was smarter, she's just tarter.
Pres Trump is the only one who will stop and fix the corruption on the federal level.
His VP should be..........................
Tim Scott.
You heard it here first.
-
Trump should pick a hooker to be VP. That would be hysterical.
-
Trump should pick a hooker to be VP. That would be hysterical.
Trump should pick a hooker to be VP. That would be hysterical.
Why not. Joe Biden did.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login