1-4 at Home
-
\ said:
1-4 at home PATHETIC.27 points Sunday, 30 points thursday. Both losses PATHETIC.
Things never change and they will not start next week in Buffalo. I hate to see what Lee Evans is going to do.
Nope they will not at least not until Crennel is let go...I been saying on here ever since the Browns started 0-3 that they were going to be lucky to win 7 games. Right now I dont see it happening...The loss to the Ravens destroyed the Browns season and I just dont see them recovering from that anytime soon...
-
\ said:
\ said:
1-4 at home PATHETIC.27 points Sunday, 30 points thursday. Both losses PATHETIC.
Things never change and they will not start next week in Buffalo. I hate to see what Lee Evans is going to do.
Nope they will not at least not until Crennel is let go...I been saying on here ever since the Browns started 0-3 that they were going to be lucky to win 7 games. Right now I dont see it happening...The loss to the Ravens destroyed the Browns season and I just dont see them recovering from that anytime soon...
They could recover to 7 wins. But with RAC as the coach, the team will continue to have problems. I like the guy, but he just isn't a head coach in the NFL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login