AI Music
-
I guess it had to come after singers and songwriters someday.
And sure, like chat GPT stories and novels it's not a great flow but for fucks sake it's pretty early in the development of the software.
-
That's Bullshit
What I think is bullshit is Joe Satriani having to apologize to a stupid sector of fans who know a little , or absolutely nothing about playing guitar for Satch's EVH interpretations during the Howard Stern nut job show... What I find even more hilarious is Eddie himself made a lot of mistakes on his own recorded solos.. And on stage.. Eddie was a searcher , which is the exact approach I have taken.. Improvisation came natural to me from the start.. I always hated solos that sounded scripted.. But Joe Satriani is a pure legend.. And probably if not one of the most naturally gifted guitarists our era... In the words of the Late Great Frank Zappa to the 1% who don't know what they're talking about.. "Just Shuddup and Play your Guitar"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login