Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Fantasy Hockey

Fantasy Hockey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
16 Posts 12 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Beanpot B
    • 704 Posts
    • 7 Reputation
    B Beanpot wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

    It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

    http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

    After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

    Beanpot

    B ballpeenB Kosar_For_PresidentK 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B Beanpot

      Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

      It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

      http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

      After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

      Beanpot

      Brownshirt B
      • 237 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @beanpot said:

      Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

      It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

      http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

      After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

      Beanpot

      I'm thinking about starting a fantasy pocket pool league. If anybody is interested I will forward your inquiries to

      Pat Megroin

      Jack Mehof

      Ivan I'l Cutyrcocof

      In the mean time I'm going to make like a hockey player and get the puck outta here!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • B Beanpot

        Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

        It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

        http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

        After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

        Beanpot

        ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @beanpot said:

        Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

        It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

        http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

        After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

        Beanpot

        I am in Beans...I am learning about the fantasy stuff hanging with you and Cimo...I have to figure out how you guys cheat to always be at the top. 😉

        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
        Mr. TM B 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ballpeenB ballpeen

          @beanpot said:

          Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

          It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

          http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

          After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

          Beanpot

          I am in Beans...I am learning about the fantasy stuff hanging with you and Cimo...I have to figure out how you guys cheat to always be at the top. 😉

          Mr. T Mr. TM
          • 7k Posts
          • 184 Reputation
          Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @ballpeen said:

          I am in Beans...I am learning about the fantasy stuff hanging with you and Cimo...I have to figure out how you guys cheat to always be at the top. 😉

          First you need a cheat sheet like below. 😆

          cheater1.jpg

          Head or Gut?
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ballpeenB ballpeen

            @beanpot said:

            Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

            It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

            http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

            After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

            Beanpot

            I am in Beans...I am learning about the fantasy stuff hanging with you and Cimo...I have to figure out how you guys cheat to always be at the top. 😉

            Beanpot B
            • 704 Posts
            • 7 Reputation
            B Beanpot wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @ballpeen said:

            I am in Beans...I am learning about the fantasy stuff hanging with you and Cimo...I have to figure out how you guys cheat to always be at the top. 😉

            Awesome Peen, was hoping you'd join! I've played once several years ago and finished far, FAR from the top. May well have been the bottom. But it's a fun time and you'll have the pleasure of figuring out which of Getzlaf, Kozlov, Frolov or Markov is on your team while watching post-game highlights.

            Beanpot

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
              • 4k Posts
              • 139 Reputation
              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I have a co-worker that was just asking why we don't have a hockey league. I told him to start one. He has since entered two leagues and now has no time to play in this one.

              There should be some interest though. Perhaps all the Canadians we get to the Tailgate parties will play.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • B Beanpot

                Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

                It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

                http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

                After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

                Beanpot

                Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                • 6k Posts
                • 221 Reputation
                Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @beanpot said:

                Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

                It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

                http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

                After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

                Beanpot

                I guess you got to do something since I wiped the floor with you in football.

                Don't forget Mike Hawke.

                Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                B 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

                  @beanpot said:

                  Hey gang, CIMO set up a fantasy hockey league if anyone is interested. Very low pressure, free league just to pass the time during the winter months. Anyone who reads the board is welcome to join and it doesn't matter one bit if you follow hockey or not.

                  It's a yahoo league so you need to create a yahoo account if you don't have one (takes a minute) and then go here:

                  http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

                  After that, you're going to want to get a team, then accept an invitation to join a custom league. It'll then ask you to input a league ID - which is 108504 - and a password - which is simply the word "puck" without the quotes. Just send me or CIMO a PM if you have any trouble.

                  Beanpot

                  I guess you got to do something since I wiped the floor with you in football.

                  Don't forget Mike Hawke.

                  Beanpot B
                  • 704 Posts
                  • 7 Reputation
                  B Beanpot wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @kosar_for_president said:

                  I guess you got to do something since I wiped the floor with you in football.

                  It's either this or curl up in a ball and cry. Pretty sure Drew Brees scored more points than my entire team.

                  Beanpot

                  Kosar_For_PresidentK CowsrusC 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • B Beanpot

                    @kosar_for_president said:

                    I guess you got to do something since I wiped the floor with you in football.

                    It's either this or curl up in a ball and cry. Pretty sure Drew Brees scored more points than my entire team.

                    Beanpot

                    Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 221 Reputation
                    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @beanpot said:

                    It's either this or curl up in a ball and cry. Pretty sure Drew Brees scored more points than my entire team.

                    Beanpot

                    LOL, everyone has those weeks. I am sure I will to. Just messing. Yea WTF is up with Drew Brees. One of the TD's I saw him throw was almost like a cartoon pass. Watch the 2nd TD in the first quarter.

                    Brees throws most perfect spiral ever

                    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • B Beanpot

                      @kosar_for_president said:

                      I guess you got to do something since I wiped the floor with you in football.

                      It's either this or curl up in a ball and cry. Pretty sure Drew Brees scored more points than my entire team.

                      Beanpot

                      Cowsrus CowsrusC
                      • 299 Posts
                      • 41 Reputation
                      CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @beanpot said:

                      It's either this or curl up in a ball and cry. Pretty sure Drew Brees scored more points than my entire team.

                      Beanpot

                      Would anyone object to my joining? I would be in the know absolutely zip catagory. I played in a public league 2 years ago, I was 9 of 12. At least not last. And like it was said, it's somthin' to do.

                      And yeah, Brees kicked butt, got my team a nice 41 points.

                      Heidi

                      Heidi ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' --John Wayne
                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • TheJokersWILD ?
                        • Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I catch shit for starting a thread about remebering an actor who died of cancer but nobody cares when someone starts a thread about FANTASY FUKCING HOCKEY? 🙄 PLEASE..........Maybe I'll start a thread about fantasy dart throwing

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 6k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          hockey? I thought that sport died off a few years back... it's still going on?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • CowsrusC Cowsrus

                            @beanpot said:

                            It's either this or curl up in a ball and cry. Pretty sure Drew Brees scored more points than my entire team.

                            Beanpot

                            Would anyone object to my joining? I would be in the know absolutely zip catagory. I played in a public league 2 years ago, I was 9 of 12. At least not last. And like it was said, it's somthin' to do.

                            And yeah, Brees kicked butt, got my team a nice 41 points.

                            Heidi

                            CIMO. C
                            • 684 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            C CIMO. wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @cowsrus said:

                            Would anyone object to my joining?

                            Nope. I just got fully back on the NHL wagon last year (for the first time since '03-ish) and I don't think anyone else in the league so far is much different. Definitely no need to worry about embarrassing yourself.

                            And I pity anyone refusing to acknowledge hockey as a sport. There's finally some great teams and a lot of incredible players again...and the Blue Jackets might be the most likable team in Ohio these days. A playoff team loaded with young talent, and actually locking up their best players to long-term deals. Strangely refreshing.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • kshutchins K
                              • 951 Posts
                              • 19 Reputation
                              K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I'm in. I know absolutely zilch about hockey so whoever joins can be certain that they won't be in last place!

                              Woof Woof, Kathy http://cognitivemanifesto.com/ http://www.skadden.com/index.cfm?contentID=49&officeID=9 Bendix ESP
                              ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • K kshutchins

                                I'm in. I know absolutely zilch about hockey so whoever joins can be certain that they won't be in last place!

                                ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 9k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @kshutchins said:

                                I'm in. I know absolutely zilch about hockey so whoever joins can be certain that they won't be in last place!

                                You have played other sports long enough to know that even if you know what you are doing a large degree of luck is involved.

                                In this, just pick Russians and RedWings. 😉

                                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 8k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I'm in.................Bad for all of you.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  Theme
                                  • System
                                  • Light
                                  • Dark
                                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Forums
                                  • Recent
                                  • Popular
                                  • Users
                                  • Donate