Skip to content

Go Michigan, Again (Again)

College Football Forum
89 15 2.8k
  • michigan wins........ ASTERISK !

  • Michigan fans booed trophy presenter Archie Griffin. Terrible.

  • @mld-woody said:

    If that's the fantasy world you need to live in to cope with three straight losses...

    The reality is, you guys were boat raced by TCU! ???

    @canton-dawg said:

    The reality is, you guys were boat raced by TCU! ???

    Reality?  TCU got so sick of scoring TDs on Missedagain that they refused to score more than 1 TD the next week in the Championship Game vys UGA.

  • How did OSU do this weekend guys?

  • I see Meatchicken was ranked #1 today.

    It’s the first time they’ve hit the number 1 position since 1997. ??

  • McCord entered the portal

  • AxeA Axe

    McCord entered the portal

    @axe said:

    McCord entered the portal

    Adios Kyle!

  • Looks like there’s a few 5* transfers in the pipeline. . .

    IMG_5118.jpeg

  • How did OSU do this weekend guys?

    @mld-woody said:

    How did OSU do this weekend guys?

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

  • Looks like there’s a few 5* transfers in the pipeline. . .

    IMG_5118.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    Looks like there’s a few 5* transfers in the pipeline. . .

    IMG_5118.jpeg

    DJ. U 

    still better than mccord

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    How did OSU do this weekend guys?

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    @syd said:

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

  • @syd said:

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

    @bob806 said:

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

    It’s just another case of SEC bias.

  • @syd said:

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

    @bob806 said:

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

    fuck em  . I don't care

  • sydS syd

    @bob806 said:

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

    fuck em  . I don't care

    @syd said:

    fuck em  . I don't care

    It's a bad look for CFB, bad look for ESPN.

  • @syd said:

    fuck em  . I don't care

    It's a bad look for CFB, bad look for ESPN.

    @bob806 said:

    It's a bad look for CFB, bad look for ESPN.

    christ. it is no longer the big ten or the sec. it is the fox network vs espn  and who ever

  • I see Meatchicken was ranked #1 today.

    It’s the first time they’ve hit the number 1 position since 1997. ??

    @canton-dawg said:

    I see Meatchicken was ranked #1 today.

    It’s the first time they’ve hit the number 1 position since 1997. ??

    Well said!  Unfortunately, they get a great big *Even though Casey Kasem isn't around to honor the real hero - Carly Simon would like to honor the adoration and affection of the guy stealing signs on the University of Missedagain's coin. 

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    How did OSU do this weekend guys?

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    @syd said:

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    No, it won't. You'd rather beat Michigan. OSU didn't. Again. 

  • @syd said:

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

    @bob806 said:

    I never cared much for Florida State, but they got robbed.

    Not for nothing but what made Texas more worthy than FSU, Georgia or Ohio State?

    I knew that Hail Mary pass for Alabama against a 5 loss Auburn team was gonna mess everything up for Florida State.

  • @syd said:

    well it will still beat getting boat raced vs bama

    No, it won't. You'd rather beat Michigan. OSU didn't. Again. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No, it won't. You'd rather beat Michigan. OSU didn't. Again. 

    No, after Urban Meyer went undefeated against TSUN - it was nice to finally get challenged.  I didn't realize Harbaugh was so insecure he needed a guy to steal signs to benefit his program.  That could have been a nice story for you Woody.  It's like getting Heidi Kluhm or Minka Kelly in the sack; and you're all done before you can even get your underwear off Woody.  

    *

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I see Meatchicken was ranked #1 today.

    It’s the first time they’ve hit the number 1 position since 1997. ??

    Well said!  Unfortunately, they get a great big *Even though Casey Kasem isn't around to honor the real hero - Carly Simon would like to honor the adoration and affection of the guy stealing signs on the University of Missedagain's coin. 

    @flugel said:

    Well said!  Unfortunately, they get a great big *Even though Casey Kasem isn't around to honor the real hero - Carly Simon would like to honor the adoration and affection of the guy stealing signs on the University of Missedagain's coin.