Skip to content

Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Rams

The Browns Board
58 15 2.1k 1
  • sydS syd
     
     
     
     
     
     
    6oZKmssu_normal.jpg
     
    Browns who will not practice today due to injury: M. Garrett (shoulder) M. Goodwin (concussion) K. Hunt (groin) J. Thornhill (calf) W. Teller (calf) D. Thompson-Robinson (concussion) D. Ward (shoulder)

    @syd said:

    Browns who will not practice today due to injury: M. Garrett (shoulder) M. Goodwin (concussion) K. Hunt (groin) J. Thornhill (calf) W. Teller (calf) D. Thompson-Robinson (concussion) D. Ward (shoulder)

    I noticed yesterday that John Kelly is back on the practice squad.

  • @syd said:

    Browns who will not practice today due to injury: M. Garrett (shoulder) M. Goodwin (concussion) K. Hunt (groin) J. Thornhill (calf) W. Teller (calf) D. Thompson-Robinson (concussion) D. Ward (shoulder)

    I noticed yesterday that John Kelly is back on the practice squad.

    @orion said:

    I noticed yesterday that John Kelly is back on the practice squad.

    I forgot the name of the rb they dropped. but i am sure they have no plans to bring him up anytime soon. unless of injury

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    I noticed yesterday that John Kelly is back on the practice squad.

    I forgot the name of the rb they dropped. but i am sure they have no plans to bring him up anytime soon. unless of injury

    @syd said:

    I forgot the name of the rb they dropped. but i am sure they have no plans to bring him up anytime soon. unless of injury

    Perhaps if Hunt can't play.

  • @syd said:

    I forgot the name of the rb they dropped. but i am sure they have no plans to bring him up anytime soon. unless of injury

    Perhaps if Hunt can't play.

    @orion said:

    Perhaps if Hunt can't play.

    he is not on the injury list. you know something ?

    edit :uppps guess he is . well then maybe

  • If Joe Flacco makes Lamar Jackson cry in the playoffs he will get a statue in Cleveland 

  • Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap.  (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap).  I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time.  I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore.  We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.

  • Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap.  (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap).  I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time.  I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore.  We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.

    @orion said:

    .  We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.

    We're a legit contender to make the playoffs without Watson.

    We are not a legit Super Bowl contender with DTR, PJ Walker or Flacco as our QB. 

  • Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap.  (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap).  I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time.  I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore.  We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.

    @orion said:

    Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap.  (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap).  I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time.  I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore.  We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.

    He's probably just learning playbook and mostly terminology differences like "UH-OH!"  "Ooooops"   "HELP"  "FOUR" etc.

    Looking at the article KD shared - looks like he has it all down...

  • Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.

    UnFuckingReal.  

  • Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.

    UnFuckingReal.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.

    UnFuckingReal.  

    ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!    Do I dare ask what's the prognosis with Denzel Ward's shoulder?    If it wasn't for bad news lately - we wouldn't have any news...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.

    UnFuckingReal.  

    ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!    Do I dare ask what's the prognosis with Denzel Ward's shoulder?    If it wasn't for bad news lately - we wouldn't have any news...

    @flugel said:

    ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!    Do I dare ask what's the prognosis with Denzel Ward's shoulder?    If it wasn't for bad news lately - we wouldn't have any news...

    Not sure buddy.  But if I had to take a guess, given how this season has unfolded - I'd say the prognosis is likely shitty.    

  • Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.

    UnFuckingReal.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.

    UnFuckingReal.  

    Why is she saying that? Did the MRI (for tendons like in rotator cuff)or an xray (for bones)show structural?

  • No news, but speculation MKC knows more than she is letting on:

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/29/23981229/myles-garrett-injury-browns-kevin-stefanski

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    No news, but speculation MKC knows more than she is letting on:

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/29/23981229/myles-garrett-injury-browns-kevin-stefanski

    Thanks for sharing the link KD!  Let's hope she doesn't know....

  • Off topic:

    Am I the only one who has Spaceballs flashbacks when seeing those practice helmets? 

    intro-1664377229.webp

  • @orion said:

    Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap.  (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap).  I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time.  I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore.  We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.

    He's probably just learning playbook and mostly terminology differences like "UH-OH!"  "Ooooops"   "HELP"  "FOUR" etc.

    Looking at the article KD shared - looks like he has it all down...

    @flugel said:

    like "UH-OH!"  "Ooooops"   "HELP"  "FOUR" etc.

    You mean FORE !   🙂 

  • @flugel said:

    like "UH-OH!"  "Ooooops"   "HELP"  "FOUR" etc.

    You mean FORE !   🙂 

    @orion said:

    You mean FORE !   🙂 

    ? I didn't but I do now.  Thanks to you that finally makes sense to me. 

  • @orion said:

    You mean FORE !   🙂 

    ? I didn't but I do now.  Thanks to you that finally makes sense to me. 

    @flugel said:

    ? I didn't but I do now.  Thanks to you that finally makes sense to me. 

    See...I come in handy sometimes.  🙂   

    There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft.   While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day.  And then every year after until it closed.  I guess it went under.  🙂  

  • @flugel said:

    ? I didn't but I do now.  Thanks to you that finally makes sense to me. 

    See...I come in handy sometimes.  🙂   

    There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft.   While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day.  And then every year after until it closed.  I guess it went under.  🙂  

    @orion said:

    See...I come in handy sometimes.  🙂   

    There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft.   While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day.  And then every year after until it closed.  I guess it went under.  🙂  

    sault st marie michigan  had a bar called the back door inn. The sign said enter in the rear, great place strong drinks