Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Rams
-
If Joe Flacco makes Lamar Jackson cry in the playoffs he will get a statue in Cleveland
-
Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap. (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap). I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time. I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore. We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.
-
Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap. (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap). I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time. I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore. We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.
-
Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap. (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap). I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time. I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore. We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.
Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap. (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap). I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time. I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore. We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.
He's probably just learning playbook and mostly terminology differences like "UH-OH!" "Ooooops" "HELP" "FOUR" etc.
Looking at the article KD shared - looks like he has it all down...
-
Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.
UnFuckingReal.
-
Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.
UnFuckingReal.
-
-
Mary Kay, in her infinite wisdom, now reporting Myles might have structural damage in his shoulder.
UnFuckingReal.
-
No news, but speculation MKC knows more than she is letting on:
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/29/23981229/myles-garrett-injury-browns-kevin-stefanski
-
No news, but speculation MKC knows more than she is letting on:
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/29/23981229/myles-garrett-injury-browns-kevin-stefanski
No news, but speculation MKC knows more than she is letting on:
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/29/23981229/myles-garrett-injury-browns-kevin-stefanski
Thanks for sharing the link KD! Let's hope she doesn't know....
-
Off topic:
Am I the only one who has Spaceballs flashbacks when seeing those practice helmets?
-
Once Flacco was signed, I wanted him up to speed and starting asap. (not certain how long it takes to get up to speed...but asap). I would much rather have an older guy that's seen it all than a 5th round rookie being thrust into the starting role and seeing the NFL speed and talent for the first time. I mean, that'd be fine if we were back in our doormat team stage...but we're not anymore. We're a real contender...without our starting franchise QB.
He's probably just learning playbook and mostly terminology differences like "UH-OH!" "Ooooops" "HELP" "FOUR" etc.
Looking at the article KD shared - looks like he has it all down...
-
? I didn't but I do now. Thanks to you that finally makes sense to me.
See...I come in handy sometimes.
There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft. While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day. And then every year after until it closed. I guess it went under.
-
? I didn't but I do now. Thanks to you that finally makes sense to me.
See...I come in handy sometimes.
There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft. While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day. And then every year after until it closed. I guess it went under.
See...I come in handy sometimes.
There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft. While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day. And then every year after until it closed. I guess it went under.
sault st marie michigan had a bar called the back door inn. The sign said enter in the rear, great place strong drinks
-
See...I come in handy sometimes.
There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft. While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day. And then every year after until it closed. I guess it went under.
sault st marie michigan had a bar called the back door inn. The sign said enter in the rear, great place strong drinks
-
Why is
sheMary Kay saying that? Did the MRI (for tendons like in rotator cuff)or an xray (for bones)show structural?A little bit of a drama queen.
You can catch their daily report... though Myles didn't practice he was working out on the sidelines, and says he's going to play. Pop? A dislocation that spontaneously went back into place?
More takes- DTR didn't practice. Looking more & more like we're going to see Joe Sunday. Unfortunately Aaron Donald is healthy. Amari Cooper said he's playing. More concerning is Hospital Ward DNP- again. We sure could use him with the Rams having WRs like Puka and Cooper Kupp.
-
See...I come in handy sometimes.
There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft. While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day. And then every year after until it closed. I guess it went under.
sault st marie michigan had a bar called the back door inn. The sign said enter in the rear, great place strong drinks
-
Why is
sheMary Kay saying that? Did the MRI (for tendons like in rotator cuff)or an xray (for bones)show structural?A little bit of a drama queen.
You can catch their daily report... though Myles didn't practice he was working out on the sidelines, and says he's going to play. Pop? A dislocation that spontaneously went back into place?
More takes- DTR didn't practice. Looking more & more like we're going to see Joe Sunday. Unfortunately Aaron Donald is healthy. Amari Cooper said he's playing. More concerning is Hospital Ward DNP- again. We sure could use him with the Rams having WRs like Puka and Cooper Kupp.
More concerning is Hospital Ward DNP- again. We sure could use him with the Rams having WRs like Puka and Cooper Kupp.
And I am playing Kupp on my FFL team this week for that very reason. I will play Hunt as well if healthy because he would be the most reliable safety valve for Joe who will know exactly where he's located. EDIT: I acquired Sutton, WR Denver, in our last supplementary redraft because I was so impressed with what he did to our D.
-
See...I come in handy sometimes.
There used to be a restaurant in my home town called the Fore And Aft. While dating I took my, now wife, there on Valentines Day. And then every year after until it closed. I guess it went under.
sault st marie michigan had a bar called the back door inn. The sign said enter in the rear, great place strong drinks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
